• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainous Update Part 2 (2-B Black Hat)

Black Hat
ARG

Resurrection (possible transfiguration): ARG explains that the mind control mask in the episode used to be a warrior who challenged the gods who turned him into a stone mask in retaliation, BH resurrected him in exchange for the mask’s soul. The mask was brought back to life.

large size (up to size 5-6, albeit a bit hard to tell because of perspective): This comes from the same ARG as above

The ARG IS FULL OF PASSWORDS, RESOURCES, AND EASY TO GET LOST for instructions go here.

From a separate ARG several other abilities

Age upgrade and Immortality type 1: BH’s effect has been shown since the dawn of human art, with cave paintings. Which brings this around 45k to 65k years ago. It is heavily implied that he is much older

Water Manipulation: Same place describes the recent show of the red eclipse that it was right before tsunami

The big two: Transmutation, Biology Manipulation, possible Life Manipulation, Corruption, and more back up for Mind Manip.
BH has shown to change a show called Weeweenies which they mention has been changed which we see, this is a prior incident in the form of creepypasta (“For some reason, this show seems to attract a certain dark and evil influence…”). With the weeweemies being this and going to this. Which were under his control repeating the phrase "El siempre te observará..."/"He will always watch you...". Among other things. Then the sun creature created

Transmutation and Life Manip: Changed the sun itself into tentacles.

Direct image to the corrupted sun itself:1, 2

Book 1: Villanos Bitacora de investigación del Dr. Flug

More evidence for at least low multiversal portals: A hero who was able to tamper with the book who describes his abilities as “I have writen some messages in this book before throwing it into an interdimensional hole and it appears in another place or in another time, it could be more than once in the same time but it is part of the chaos”. Which was directly compared to BH’s own ability “I'm sure you thought black hat was the only one who could make intertime-dimensional portals” How we got this info is through a coded message with this decoder, to this roughly (translated version)

Blood Manipulation:
But if you are so desperate to meet me just remember that when the black night engulfs you in a cold wind and howls of pain invade the air I will bleed from the walls to see you. Pg 57

Book 2: El Libro Completamente Inofensivo de Black hat / vol. 1

So much new stuff,

More proof for current tier and possible new tiers
BH is the creator of the Book that the adventure takes place in, with the book itself being used to seal civilization, pirates, and several of his own creations (similar to this). Let me remind you this is a character who blends fiction with reality, reality warps fiction, put himself in fiction, and created his own fiction which is the show. It is referred to multiple times that this book is a separate “world, reality, dimension” throughout the entire book. With the most definite example being the ritual the pirate captain tries to perform. Which states Charon’s boat is the only way to escape because it can “travel through to other worlds”. Which prove these world/dimensions exist in a physical place.

“Hay algo que que olivide decirte… Hay una manera de salir de aqui, sin de jar atras nuestros querida Flama. Un ritual -dijo Fuego mientras sacaba de Nuevo la pequena botella de Lagrimas de Cempasuchil-. Hay un barco… el cual dicen es capacity de navegar entre los mundos: El Caronte, una antigua leyenda…El Caronte es la unica nave capaz de entrap aqui y salir, unicamente necesitamos pedir le a su Captian que remolque a la Flama fuera de este horrible sitio. Veras, su Captian es bastante abiero a la negocian, que habra que hacer un Pago…de alma.”

“There is something I forgot to tell you… There is a way to get out of here, without leaving our dear Flame behind. A ritual," Fire said as he took out the small bottle of Cempasuchil's Tears again. There is a ship…which they say is capable of sailing between the worlds: The Charon, an ancient legend…The Charon is the only ship capable of getting in here and out, we just need to ask its Captain to tow the Flame out of this awful site. You see, the Captain is quite open to the negotiation, that a Payment will have to be made… of soul. ”pg 244

With further proof stated multiple times that BH is the creator of this place.
“Maldigo a esa... cosa inmunda por haber creado un sitio asi, donde encierra a seres inocentes como....”
“I curse that... filthy thing for having created such a place, where it locks up innocent beings like....”
(pg 232, I did not add in that first break)

So a solid low 2-C feat. But this gets interesting with the elevator and “the hound”. The hound goes after people who go between other realities.

“el sabueso tiende a perseguig a todos aquellos que se mueven constantemente realidades. Cuantis mas te muevas, mejog te olega, Asi que la mejog manega de evitag que detecte es… arrete de bouger”
“The hound tends to chase anyone who constantly moves across realities. The more you move, the better it'll smell you. So the best way to avoid that it detects you is...stop moving”
pg 32

And the elevator goes to completely different realities. The person who is saying this offers Kaleb (the main character) 5 keys which lead to different floors. In which the hound is able to find him in two of these pathways, and the other three lead to his death within mins to a day. With the floors themselves being entirely different planes of existence. With further proof being shown in the labyrinth section

“Hay un labeginto, uno que dicen conduce a otgos mundos.

Sim he escuchado de el, en el piso 13

C’est correct. Solo debe Tomas el elevadog y…. Voila! La liberte”

“"There is a labyrinth, one that they say leads to other worlds.

Sim I've heard of it, on the 13th floor.

C'est correct. Just take the elevator and go to ..... Voila! La liberte”
Page 32

Even through the portal Kaleb takes to another world after the labyrinth, the hound was able to find him. So how many floors/realities are on this elevator? Over 3000.

“Uno por uno la pequena manecilla sigue su camino su camino hasta que finalmente, acompanado del clasico !Ping!, se detiene....en el piso 3553”.

“One by one the little hand continues on its way until finally, accompanied by the classic "Ping!", it stops at .... on the 3553rd floor”.
p 61

A solid 3553 different realities. On top of this there is also the realm the pirates take over after the labyrinth and floor 000 (possibly more since they say the labyrinth leads to multiple worlds and we just see the one. We don’t know how many more floors there are)
2-B if all levels are considered.

New abilities

Necromancy/biological mutation: It is stated that his entire crew of Captain Fuego died. After Feugo accomplished what he wished with the assistance of BH, BH demanded for the soul of Fuego. Captain Feugo asked to use the spoils of conquest before he gave up his soul, in exchange he would not only give his own soul but the souls of his crewmates as well. BH accepted by sending him to the book he sent the Hauchi to, which had been part of his deal with Feugo. Each crewman was brought back to life along with the captain, but were changed. Since they believed they could trick BH by just not using the wealth they had. So BH made them unable to be satisfied by normal food and drink, but they now hunger for gold. After centuries of traveling the sea in one of the many realities in the book, they were down to two gold coins, with one being needed for their own escape.
“Y asi lo hizo pero no contaba con que los huachis son mas peligrosos en grupo, sus soldados derrotaban a todos los piratas que enviaba”.

And so he did, but he did not count on the fact that the Huachis are more dangerous in groups, his soldiers defeated all the pirates he sent.
pg 199

“Duespues de una oscuridad y agonia tremendas aparecimos aqui. El tesoro de los huachi estaba completo en el barco, hasta el ultimo doblon, pero quedamos condenados a surcar estas aguas por siempre”.

“After tremendous darkness and agony we appeared here. The Huachi treasure was all on the ship, down to the last doubloon, but we were doomed to sail these waters forever”.

Pg 202

Possible time manipulation: it was stated by the main character that whenever the book is closed that they are floating in darkness: unconstrained by aging or hunger. With the author stating that they were in the book for 4-5 years

“He estado atrapado en este libro durante anos!

Ya ni siquiera se cuanto tiempo llevo atrapado aqui dentro. Aqui el tiempo pasa diferente,...”

I have been stuck on this book for years!

I don't even know how long I've been trapped in here anymore. Time passes differently here,...

Resistance to Fire
Captian Fuego who gained his powers from BH is completely immune to the fire that engulfs his arm

Official artwork

New range

In the final pages BH is summoned by Kaleb who asked BH to make a deal with him. BH showed up within a small period of time.

Right before this went down Captain Fuego attempted to summon Charon's boat. Which stated is the only thing that can travel through different “worlds”. Which further proof that this world is considered an entirely separate universe.

Just his name is low multiversal

TL: DR: upgrade to 2-C to 2-B. And lot of new abilities

Last edited:
Okay, now that I have the time, let's evaluate properly...

- Uh... without any subtitles, the images to prove the resurrection/transmutation seem very lacking as they don't really tell much of note otherwise, I'd suggest to link a video segment or something.

- I'd advocate to type 5 as a low end as the sun, for example, is way bigger than the planets in the solar system than one would think, and considering how some tentacles appear, type 6 doesn't seemingly appear to be the most likely case here.

- Uh... I've checked the scans and I don't find anything that particularly relates Black Hat to them, namely the ones for the type 1 immortality and the water manip, former would be fine as there's precedent on that with characters like Barney the Dinosaur, but for the latter I'm unsure as it could just be a chain reaction by moving the moon (yeah, the position of the moon changes how the sea behaves, gravity and all).

- ...Isn't the Weeweenies show fictional in relation to characters like Black Hat? While the powers may be accurate, I wouldn't say they're particularly usable normally out of that detail. I think the scans are also missing a direct relation to Black Hat doing it.

- As for the transmutation and life manip on the sun, uh... this also lacks a citation to claim Black Hat did it, but beyond that it'd be the case.

- At least tier 2 portals for range are fine, yeah

- ...Too vague for Blood Manip, "bleed from the walls" is easily just a figurative to merely liquify to crawl around walls, which while notable and I recall Black Hat has done stuff like that on-screen, wouldn't be Blood Manip.

- I can see the implication Black Hat made the place in the Book 2 and all, but I'd appreciate a more direct statement, if there's really multiple times he's stated to be the one that made it and all, beyond that it being a 2-B feat would be fine.

- Everything else is fine.

In a nutshell, good proposals for the most part, but be sure to make it clearer that Black Hat did them.

Sorry for the late reply

Yeah thought it was put behind the ARG passcode wall...until I figure out you could just right click. The video doesn't have an official subtitle but has a break down by one of the people that helped to created the sub on the new season.

Uh... I've checked the scans and I don't find anything that particularly relates Black Hat to them, namely the ones for the type 1 immortality and the water manip, former would be fine as there's precedent on that with characters like Barney the Dinosaur, but for the latter I'm unsure as it could just be a chain reaction by moving the moon (yeah, the position of the moon changes how the sea behaves, gravity and all).
It more implied because the current character who we are following in this part of the ARG is completely unaware of BH. She may know a bit about of them because when asked about BH it was: " I'm already researching a bit about hats, but I've only found legends and most of them very old". She doesn't necessarily connect the two or aware that BH is a factor.
But certain things such as "Several witnesses claimed that during the tsunami, and under the reddish light of the eclipse, shadows or silhouettes were clearly seen within the huge waves and noises that several described as "screams and voices from hell" were heard for several minutes". Start heavily implying BH since it is likely something he would do and since he the only blatant reality bender in that universe it bring him as the main culprit.

...Isn't the Weeweenies show fictional in relation to characters like Black Hat? While the powers may be accurate, I wouldn't say they're particularly usable normally out of that detail. I think the scans are also missing a direct relation to Black Hat doing it.
Same ARG from before. So not stated directly but two lines in particular point out who did it
"To cite an example, a creepypasta from the show recently emerged, where it is said that the character of the Sun simply shoots out rays from his eyes and completely burns the Weeweenies, while they desperately try to flee. For some reason, this show seems to attract a certain dark and evil influence."
With this event naming another event BH is responsible for.

as for it being useable out side of fiction. BH's own grasp on reality is fluid at best. He can bring fictional characters out of fiction, can go into the fictional world when he wants (also traveled into El Libro Completamente Inofensivo de Black hat / vol. 1), and can put others into fiction (pg 12). So I don't see why this would be different

Fair enough with blood manip

I re read part of the book it more or less kept saying he trapped people here, with the BH organization being front and center.

As soon as Kaleb was able to move around again he was in the receptionist desk of the BH organization
detras de Kaleb habia dos sillones de piel y enfrente de el un escritorio grande con moniyotores de computadora y dos sillas vacias, donde deberia haber dos recepcionistas. Pero lo que mas llamaba la atencuin en el lugar era el enorme logo emotrado en la pared justo detras de la recepcion

Behind Kaleb were two leather armchairs and in front of him a large desk with computer monitors and two empty chairs, where there should be two receptionists. But the most striking thing about the place was the huge logo emblazoned on the wall just behind the reception desk.

pg18

Here are some examples of BH using the book physically. As well as his power sending them directly there without the book psychically
Lo ultimo que recuerdo fue que lo vi, vi esa horrible sonrisa llena de colmillos y ese lente tornarse completamente negri con un destello rojizo, mientras abria lentamente un libro que sostenia en sus manos. Recuerdo bien como las paginas se abrian ante mi y luego una oscuridad abrumadora me cego

The last thing I remember was seeing him, seeing that horrible fanged grin and that lens turn completely black with a reddish glow, as he slowly opened a book he was holding in his hands. I remember well how the pages opened before me and then an overwhelming darkness blinded me.

pg 12
dicen que el cielo se volvio de noche immediatamente y que una bestia enorme de oscuridad descendio frente a los ojos de todos y se trago entero al reino de huachi

They say that the sky immediately turned to night and that a huge beast of darkness descended in front of everyone's eyes and swallowed the whole kingdom of huachi.

pg 200 good chunk of the book is in the Huachi kingdom

Remember, I'm a native Spanish speaker, although I'll be thankful on the English versions being given around for the sake of about anyone else to evaluate.

Uh... while I'd be uncomfortable with saying that Black Hat did the tsunami stuff just because someone whose attributes imply to be him seems like lacking evidence, however, the mention of hats being in legends then those leaning to that kind of historical events is stronger evidence, so I'm leaning on being fine on Black Hat doing it.

I guess that'd be fine then, I have no issues with the hax stuff beyond the above.

Meh, this'd just be range for BFR at best then, for it to be a tier 2 feat it requires being created, destroyed, sustained or even significantly affected.

Bet

Meh, this'd just be range for BFR at best then, for it to be a tier 2 feat it requires being created, destroyed, sustained or even significantly affected.
Still mentioned that BH directly created this place though

“Maldigo a esa... cosa inmunda por haber creado un sitio asi, donde encierra a seres inocentes como....”
“I curse that... filthy thing for having created such a place, where it locks up innocent beings like....”
(pg 232, I did not add in that first break)

Last edited:
I will check this thread later and give my input regarding the cosmology. If anyone can summarize for me, I would be glad and thankful.

Bet

2-B upgrade (creation and/or tier)
Black Hat who can make things stuck in fictional places, become fictional, make thing who were fictional real, and able to alter fiction to an extent it affects reality. Created a book which he sent things to which has over 3553-3556 unique universe inside.

Range
Was immediately able respond to a request to make a deal in the book of that size. As well as a hero who place a code into Flug's work book states

“I have writen some messages in this book before throwing it into an interdimensional hole and it appears in another place or in another time, it could be more than once in the same time but it is part of the chaos”.

“I'm sure you thought black hat was the only one who could make intertime-dimensional portals”
Several abilities
main ones where Transmutation, Biology Manipulation, possible Life Manipulation, Corruption, more back up for Mind Manip
Changed these things into this while they were chanting that "he is watching"

these are most of the big ones for the CRT

Last edited:
I'm familiar with the show, but not with the posts/ARG outside the show.

What are the scan sources and their relation to the franchise? IE: Writers, Directors, etc?

Lot of steps but basically the website https://podemosbailar.com/ was discovered through hints in the first section of the show, while they were still shorts. Kept making new parts of the story every once awhile. With the website being the in canon Black Hat Organization website. When the show updated each episode had an additional lore drop. With episode 6 itself having a reference to the ARG 1, 2 (two is terrifying very much recommend) to show the two are connected. In the first episode drop it has a website it used as a source, a blog called Creepy Charlie, here is the exact blog which was referenced. Which is a person who explores the paranormal in the verse.

With the videos discussed in the reresection being part of the second episode lore drop.

It is stated while the book itself is closed that time basically stops.

The elevator itself could be comparable to portal due to the locations that do not link to each other other than the elevator itself. With each one stated to be a different reality/worlds which would naturally have its own timeline.

For example one reality was a copy of the outside world (with a dark twist at the end). A mostly complete copy with the main protags family which they mention not seeing him because of what he was doing before the events that started the book. Showing that time has clearly passed from when Kaleb last visited them but not the amount of time that he would have been trapped for. Kaleb himself lost track of time while the book was closed but the author stated 4-5 years had passed. Which would mean time in that world would have been passing or affected differently.

In another world where most of the book takes place, an entire race was locked away since "the age of kingdoms". With only one or two generation passing.

Which I believe shows that time has shown to work differently in different "worlds" in the book.

This site already believes in something as stupid as Complex Multiversal Doom Slayer, so you really don't need actual proof to get a character or verse to reach higher tiers
Didn't we warn you not to deliberately antagonize/provoke those who have worked hard to get DOOM upgraded? It's fine if you don't agree with it, but we already went over the numerous reasons why he was upgraded.

Back