• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't really matter, multiple abilities can have overlapping reasoning, so that's not an argument.
No. How are you even able to say that someone who has Hive Mind ability to be Acausality Type 3 just simply because some of their vessels exist in a different space-time? It's still the same consciousness..
There is no need for your clone to exist in another space-time "from the beginning" of that space-time. The essence of Aca3 is that multiple versions of yourself exist in different space-times. It does not need, nor does the definition page mentions or implies, that such a case is an anti-feat.
Her consciousness dividing has nothing to do with her not having Aca3. That's completely unrelated, unless you can prove otherwise using actual definitions rather then made-up theories
When did I say that the clones need to exist from the beginning of space-time itself? What I said, you can't consider a clone of yourself that's in different space-time to be a parallel version of yourself. Hell, you can't even consider a clone to be a parallel version of yourself simply because it's just you but a clone but rather of something that's like "There's another you in the multiverse" <- This is why her consciousness dividing is literally an anti-feat, that's a Hive Mind ability and you cannot use that for Type 3 Acausality, lmao..

You can't really say "I have a problem with this" without even arguing against the defending points. That's not an argument.
True. I'm not really on good condition to explain what I mean but since I have some free time right now I'll try.

I don't think you even read the scans. But in any case, I will give more scans to back it up and elaborate on why Parallel Existence clearly applies for Aca3.
First, from the definition page:

Scan 1:
JeZj4iZ.png

This is one of the most clear example of Acausality type 3. Although this isn't parallel existence, its an inherent ability of Spiritual lifeforms, parallel existence should inherit it as well.
Not only can they leave their main body in the original world and create a clone to travel to the other world, their bodies are connected by Soul Corridor [Something that can connect two things even if they are in different points in time]. Even if the separate body dies, you can revive it since another body of yourself exists in another world.
20852412f8e2ad2dc22c32e90010abf8.png

I quote you saying "Neither the Core nor the Soul is split", and now quote the scan "She could divide bits of her consciousness into every copy", to the point that they are simply "Multiple versions of her real self". "Alternates" that can act as the main body if the other one is killed, with every alternate being connected to the main body.
That's one of the most clear cut examples of Acausality type 3. Know that the Soul IS the consciousness, albeit divided into many levels.
Pointing all this out, yes she does not split her Core or soul. Confirmed that there is still a "main body" and for Rimuru and Veldora, they are entirely in the imaginary space.

The consciousness being split here just shows that she shares her consciousness and it is not something that needs a soul division.

Again it does not meet the criteria for Acausality Type 3 because their "true self" is the core that is not split and once it is destroyed they are cooked.

A character like Velgrynd through the Soul Corridor can destroy the true body aka the Core.

In fact there is no "other self" because two same souls cannot exist in the same point of time so once again the souls are not split and they just have clones sharing the same consciousness. The Soul Corridor on the other hand allows the Core to be transferred from one body to another and the same goes for information and energy, in short.

Last edited:
Back