• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat Abstract Existence V2

RigelBR7

He/Him
Hello. I came to do a content review on the possible Abstract Existence of Black Hat.

Let's start with a quote from the books, where it is mentioned:

“Then I had a vision… It was the terrible and ominous origin of chaos at the center of the universe… something that only exists in absolute darkness and the total destruction of order…”

Black Hat would be an entity that personifies the concept of chaos, Evil and exists in absolute darkness. This makes some sense, since Pops who was a being of pure goodness, cited as if "the evil of the entire universe was concentrated in him" in Black Hat.

It is also mentioned in an interview that he is the personification of evil. Words from Alan Ituriel himself.

On Creepy Charlie's blog, a poet corrupted by the madness caused by BH, cites a poem where he is listed as having "Unfathomable chaos".

Link of first mention, where there is also Black Hat art:

Scan of the interview where Alan says that BH is the personification of evil: https://abre.ai/jvE7

Scan of quote from Creepy Charlie's blog: https://abre.ai/jvE6

In an interview on a Russian Youtube channel, Alan is asked if BH appeared since the birth of the universe or after. He says that he is older than everyone who appears and who will still appear, leaning characters of crossovers like Aku and Anti Pops, who are as old as the universe. Which implies that BH could be as old as the universe or older than that, which reinforces his immortality and abstract existence. Since he is beyond other beings that personify evil and chaos like Aku and Anti Pops.

Scan of the Russian interview where Alan answers the question: https://abre.ai/jvFb

Link of Creepy Charlie Blog: https://creepycharly.blogspot.com/2022/01/los-autores-denegridos-i-alesa-rackham.html?m=1
Link of Russian Interview: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ZJ2x7-JUdwDS0q-ZxlCQmulxRITjjiriRnysCcOAAY/edit
Link of all other Interviews and conferences: https://nightfurmoon.tumblr.com/tagged/villainous conference

All this information and scans are canonical and valid, within the books, on the website Podemos Bailar, Creepy Charlie Blog, the ARGs and creators confirmations.

That's all, folk
s. Is this acceptable to you?

About the CRT itself: I will disagree with it

The best proof you have is the "Black Hat is the personification of evil" statement, which ins´t enough to prove Abstract Existence, since you would still need to prove he can regenerate/ressurect as long as evil exists

Last edited:
About the CRt itself: I will disagree with it

The best proof you have is the "Black Hat is the personification of evil" statement, which ins´t enough to prove Abstract Existence, since you would still need to prove he can regenerate/ressurect as long as evil exists
But currently there is nothing that can hurt or rival BH, whether in the series or in crossovers. It is in the Twitter quote that it is said to be the source of chaos in the universe, which lies in absolute darkness. Pops also mentions him as all the evil in the universe concentrated in him. There is no other evidence beyond that.

But currently there is nothing that can hurt or rival BH, whether in the series or in crossovers.
This just means that he is stronger than what was showed in the series or the crossovers

It is in the Twitter quote that it is said to be the source of chaos in the universe, which lies in absolute darkness.
I never denied where it is said

Pops also mentions him as all the evil in the universe concentrated in him.
This... Ins´t Abstract Existence

Eu nunca neguei onde está aqui
Yes. So this implies that as long as chaos and darkness exists, Black Hat will be there and will continue to exist Dr. Flug also says that wherever there is evil or evil acts, BHO will be there. In addition to BH himself saying that he sees everything, and always approaching the villains at the right time, as if he were already there.
Isto... não é existência abstrata
It's just evidence to reinforce my thesis.

Yes. So this implies that as long as chaos and darkness exists, Black Hat will be there and will continue to exist Dr. Flug also says that wherever there is evil or evil acts, BHO will be there. In addition to BH himself saying that he sees everything, and always approaching the villains at the right time, as if he were already there
"Then I had a vision… It was the terrible and ominous origin of chaos at the center of the universe… something that only exists in absolute darkness and the total destruction of order…"

Yeah, no, the statement doesn´t implies that

"Then I had a vision… It was the terrible and ominous origin of chaos at the center of the universe… something that only exists in absolute darkness and the total destruction of order…"

Yeah, no, the statement doesn´t implies that
Everything implies that BH is the representation of chaos and evil in the Villainous universe, and where the evil and destruction of order is, he is also. Even because one of the creators already mentioned that he is Omnipresent, and I remember that there are two feats of regeneration for BH, in addition to him being as old or older than the universe. What configures your immortality. It is also said that its chaos is Unfathomable and eternal.

There is a limit of 3 CRTs per verse, but popular verses (Such as Dragon Ball, Marvel and DC Comics) can have 6 active threads open simultaneously
Hey man. Don't you think that this CRT of mine can at least prove that BH has an abstract existence of type 2. On the VSB page itself, he has an immortality type, in addition to being able to regenerate. What do you think.

Everything implies that BH is the representation of chaos and evil in the Villainous universe, and where the evil and destruction of order is, he is also.
Representation? Yes

Abtract concept? No, we don´t have enough proof for that

Even because one of the creators already mentioned that he is Omnipresent
The statement is weird tbh, he likely wanted to talk about his teleporation than anything else, also, you need FAR more proof to give omnipresence to him

and I remember that there are two feats of regeneration for BH
None of them are in a conceptual level

In addition to him being as old or older than the universe. What configures your immortality. It is also said that its chaos is Unfathomable and eternal.
This is immortality (Type 1), nothing more

Hey man. Don't you think that this CRT of mine can at least prove that BH has an abstract existence of type 2.
Sorry, but no

On the VSB page itself, he has an immortality type, in addition to being able to regenerate.
Answered above

What do you think.
I will mantain my vote as disagree, i have no personal beef with the verse, but what is showed in the CRT simple doesn´t meets it´s proposal

Representation? Yes

Abtract concept? No, we don´t have enough proof for that

The statement is weird tbh, he likely wanted to talk about his teleporation than anything else, also, you need FAR more proof to give omnipresence to him

None of them are in a conceptual level

This is immortality (Type 1), nothing more

Sorry, but no

Answered above

I will mantain my vote as disagree, i have no personal beef with the verse, but what is showed in the CRT simple doesn´t meets it´s proposal
Ok thanks.

Back