• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Small Sealed Dialga/Palkia Possible Upgrade

>Darkrai and Cresselia

I'm less sure about those. And Lucario 7 by proxy. Darkrai fighting Palkia and Dialga was deemed not an outlier because Dakrai did 1-2 Tier 2 feats. But these feats are 2-C at best, yet the CT are 2-B now.

Can anyone tell me where Palkia's invisibility comes from?

Also, I agree with 2-C for Darkrai. It isn't an outlier.

The thing is tho, part of Darkrais 2-C feats are fighting the CT, who're 2-B.

Couldn't he be something like "At least 2-C, possibly/likely 2-B"? Or potentially 2-B?

I'm neutral about Darkrai and Cresselia, them as 2-C for their own feats is fine for me.

Lake Trio is 2-B. The Sinnoh myths put LT side-by-side with CT, they must at least be comparable to each other.

It should be this way:

Ultra Sun and Moon Cyrus Dialga/Palkia: 2-C [Much weaker than normal].

Darkrai, Cresselia and 7 Lucario: 2-C.

Lake Trio: Likely 2-B.

Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus: 2-B.

Note: I'm aware that Darkrai fought Dialga and Palkia, but they were focused on fighting eachother, Darkrai was just distracting them. Darkrai fighting Primal Dialga is false since it only corrupted and not fought with it, Darkrai is much weaker than The Player, His Partner, Grovyle, Dusknoir and Celebi since they were able to fight the Lake Trio, Primal Dialga and Palkia and Darkrai got likely stomped by them.

Darkrai did blocked a few attacks from Dialga and Palkia with its own, so there is that. Also this.

I'm also pretty sure that nothing points toward the PMD battle being a stomp for the main characters.

Ultra Sun and Moon Cyrus Dialga/Palkia: 2-C [Much weaker than normal].

I disagree. The screenshot didn't limit the affirmation to the CT. If we set another key to CT because of the Poké Balls, we would have to do this for all Pokémon, as this applies to everyone. We don't give extra keys "Limited by the Poké Balls | In their full power" to no other Pokémon, I don't see why we should do this to the CT.

I'm with Kaltias. Darkrai is weaker yes but Rise of Darkrai wasnt a stomp. Darkrai blocked multiple attacks from them, even a combined assault from their signature moves.

Plus, IIRC, there's a manga where Darkrai gets into a tustle with everyone from the CT and Lake Trio, even Giratina.

@Dark

I sincerely doubt that fight was a stomp, considering how afterwards Darkrai still had energy left to create a portal in time. Plus, he even survived Palkia's bloodlusted attack, and only gave him amnesia due to the effects of travelling through the portal mid-attack

Well everyone suggested becomes 2-B and the Lake Trio likely 2-B, that will upgraded soon.

The screenshot said "the mythical pokémon", and we have quotes from npcs stating that trained pokémon are stronger than wild. Or that screenshot is a contradiction, or it only applies to Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. And since it mentions the red chain, it quite clearly is talking only about them.

That's the only thing I'm gonna say about that particular subject.

Back