• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Important Nasuverse Revision

This is by far the strongest weapon Gil has, it makes EA look like a joke.

Not having it is like having Reinhard without the spear, Yukari without Boundary or Seiya without his cloth.

I have no idea why this hasn't been added yet. We should even have a page called "SBA Manipulation" to further detail this power and also, Gil would be the only user because mongrels can't touch it, only Gil has the authority to do so.

>Solo all of tier 7

>Implying that he doesn't solo every tier

The downplay is real

I totally agree with this, SBA will allow him to fight even higher tiers.

Fate.....

You didn't give me ANY CREDIT FOR MAKING THE THREAD THIS WAS INSPIRED FROM? HOW COULD YOU

Give me a break, it was around 3AM around here when I was done with that page.

>>> "Also don't expect me to remember all the names, sorry."

Anyways, your name is there now.

Your role is questionable, you were but a pawn manipulated by Gilgamesh into making that thread.

Just like I was a pawn manipulated into making that page.

And just as I was a pawn manipulated by the King of Heroes to create the very thread we are on right now....

Wait why in the hell wasn't it listed already? It's a major part of his arsenal and was even used in Carnival Phantasm, as pointed out by FateAlbane, I mean it insta killed Cu. I want an actual answer to this by the way.

POINT IS WE ALL CONTRIBUTED IN SOME WAY THEREFORE WE ARE THE FOUNDING MEMBER OF THIS MEME. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT FROM US

Excuse you I was the second person to discover the meme and help build it. Literally minutes after Fate did

Second to discover it.

You never inspired it.

That thread may have lasted long, but we all know Gil won by using SBA and not based on anything that was debated there. Otherwise Ren would have had his neck.

Back