• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shinra-Kōketsu Second Form Ragyo vs SPSM Naruto

Speed equalized

Ragyo:
1a1.jpg

Naruto: 3 (Cul0r, wrath of itachi, Zoronotzolo)
_new__naruto_uzumaki__six_paths_sage_mode___4__by_dp1757_ddldlmm-fullview.png

Last edited:
IIRC his resistance works by having Kurama dispel the Mind Manipulation

As to what kind? IDK Sleep/Paralysis, Hallucinations, Illusions, etc? Whatever the Sharingan does basically

How does her Mind Hax Work

It's done through an ability called Mind Stitching where Ragyo spreads a large amount of invisible Life Fibers over the battlefield and if they touch any part of the opponent's body their minds are taken over and physically rewritten into making them her slaves, up to and including rewriting a targets entire lifetime of memories to the point that they see their abusive mother who tried to have them killed at birth as a loving parent and seeing their father's murderer as a lover

The threads are also stealthy enough that people with precog, instinctive reactions, and the ability to sense everything that exists and is going on around them for kilometers couldnt detect them

Kurama is a separate entity so he can still remove it once is on Naruto, so I don't think that helps.

A weaker version of Naruto one shot a character who preformed a 281 Exaton feat, and this Naruto is far above that one. From what i remember KLK 5-Cs barely scale above baseline Moon Level.

Her threads can't pierce due to his durability being more than 9x higher than her AP and i don't see durability negation anywhere on her profile.

I think I will place my vote for Naruto FRA but if i see other concerning feats I will change my vote

Naruto‘s Danger Sense (which extended towards the entire planet in just basic Sage Mode, whilst being a clone) should easily counter any thread that tries to touch him, let alone SPSM Naruto, who can sense things from alternative dimensions so well it’s like he can see them.

Naruto absolutely obliterates in versatility, having hundreds of cloned comparable in strength like him with his senses, and attacks capable of striking at the cellular level with other variants + his Planetary Rasengan, which nullified the Edo Tensei regeneration in just a clone of KCM1. Naruto’s stamina also runs circles around her, being able to fight for several days on end with people constantly comparable to him with minor breaks, along with vineyard Sage Energy being replenished and outranges her heavily.

Ragyo also has no chance of even hurting Naruto unless she’s using H2H, since she lacks Sage Jutsu, which Naruto is a master at regardless.

This isn’t accounting for his TSO, with the revisions they’re soon to get, will make harming Naruto virtually impossible to damage due to them possessing passive EE & Void Manipulation on contact.

Overall, I see no reason why Naruto doesn’t do his bread and butter: Summon tens, if not hundreds of clones, danmaku Rasenshuriken and or straight up go Kurama Mode, and do the same. Voting Naruto, easy 10/10.

Back