• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
A certain friend was in the mood for some fubuki matches, let's see how this will turn out. 7-B versions will be used, speed is normal since they're at the same range. Takes place on Boros' ship cause why not.

Blizzard of Hell (Fubuki):

Playable Caster (Tamamo-no-Mae): 8 (Schnee, Regidian, Red, Mister, Schmooply, Tony, Ned, and Youtd)

Inconclusive:

72328507da9e660fc8e20fe8ce953b9a.jpg
0da54fd1a80770bcbd00568f1efa1c30.png

Last edited:
So I'm not 100% sure on the exact AP gap between them, but Fubuki can TK her since she doesn't have any known lifting strength.

That said Tamamo is much more skilled and isn't a glass cannon like Fubuki is, so I'm not sure.

Fubuki can simply just pelt her with a storm of rocks, as well, or crush her between the ground.
Is that her in character move and also that doesn't seem like it could beat Tamamo's durability unless the attack she does with the rocks is the 30 megaton feat and crushing her between the ground will probably take quite a while unless the ground is indestructible either way I'm saying if Fubuki crushes her (Not using the ground) with telekinesis in character then my vote goes for her

Is that her in character move and also that doesn't seem like it could beat her durability unless the attack she does wit the rocks is the 30 megaton feat and crushing her between the ground will probably talk quite a while unless the ground is indestructible either way I'm saying if Fubuki crushes her (Not using the ground) with telekinesis in character then my vote goes for her
Yes, she crushed Saitama with the street he was on and pelted him with a barrage of rocks.

Crushing her with the ground also is instant, it took no time.

Fubuki uses Telekinesis which easily falls under magic and Servants don't have intangibility unless they are in spirit form and they can't fight that way.

Fubuki uses Telekinesis which easily falls under magic and Servants don't have intangibility unless they are in spirit form and they can't fight that way.
I don't talk about intangibility but innate magic resistance (that count praticaly all supernatural thing in the verse) that all servant have for thing not too old or from the age of man

I don't talk about intangibility but innate magic resistance (that count praticaly all supernatural thing in the verse) that all servant have for thing not too old or from the age of man
Hmm, that's an interesting point

The OPM may not fall under magic but it is unnatural so it can affect servants however since it can affects servants it's considered magic in the nasuverse right

Either way, Tamamo's magic resistance isn't full-on negation and since Fubuki's telekinesis is stronger AP wise would we assume that Tamamo cant resist it?

Whats Tamamo's MR rank
Servant have innate resistance so it's will be not as high as MR skill, the thing is on their servant physiologie

"Servants, just like Phantasmal Beasts and Dead Apostles, have innate resistance to magecraft due to having Mystery"

That’s fine too, since Fubuki can simply just crush her between rubble.
If the rubble is infused with the telekinesis energie yeah but how she will find it? Because if she just create them then tamamo can become intangible before getting hit

And if not then the invulnerability will make the rubble do no damage

If the rubble is infused with the telekinesis energie yeah but how she will find it? Because if she just create them then tamamo can become intangible before getting hit

And if not then the invulnerability will make the rubble do no damage
She rips it from the ground. And even so, Fubuki can lift the ground from either side of her and crush her with it.

If its just innate magic resistance I doubt it will protect her given Fubuki is almost 3x stronger and has higher lifting strength

If its just innate magic resistance I doubt it will protect her given Fubuki is almost 3x stronger and has higher lifting strength
She is 7x stronger than A rank strengh servant that have class K LS so well even tho i don't know why she unknow in ls she will not having less LS than fubuki

The AP thing i don't know what is the one from A rank servant so can't help

Oh yeah she does have lower lifting strength

Tamamo is only 13 megatons to Fubuki's 30 though, so she's still physically weaker by quite a bit

Oh yeah she does have lower lifting strength

Tamamo is only 13 megatons to Fubuki's 30 though, so she's still physically weaker by quite a bit
I actually don't know from where come the 13 megaton since not come from her profile so well

If she have higher LS then doesn't she be able to counter that? I don't remember having 2,5x the Ap being enough to beat

Does a fra is really acceptes for just 2,5x Ap? And technicaly the feat from the 7x of three tail( so 13 megaton) is used, is a casual feat doing by just releasing energy...

Does a fra is really acceptes for just 2,5x Ap? And technicaly the feat from the 7x of three tail( so 13 megaton) is used, is a casual feat doing by just releasing energy...
If it's casual we could guesstimate that there about equal in AP however Fubuki was able to block attacks from Overgrown Rover that can harm Bang and Bomb who are also 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back