• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Musashi Miyamoto (Baki) vs Hyde

Hyde can easily kill him in one cut, problem is due to Musashi's AP advantage he can also kill with pretty much any attack (Musashi is 60 kiltons to Hyde's 6)

The thing that gives Musashi the win aside from AP is his illusion slash, which will give Hyde the illusion that he was cut which will immediately send Hyde into Shock and intense amount of pain, giving Musashi a free opening. (Also since powers in UNIB only work if the user doesn't suffer too much damage I do wonder if Musashi giving him the illusion he was hit will actually turn them off)

Hyde can use projectiles to kill Musashi however I believe his EE only extends to actual people and not swords so Musashi can block or cut them.

I'll vote Musashi. Limited Telepathy and Precog allowed him to completely counter a move that, in the scene prior, completely blitzed him. After that, he's just got to land a hit.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
His EE works against anything it hits
Hyde's blade is meant to render the existence of the living gone, at least I recall Dragon saying that.

Not like it really matters because Musashi can Precog it and dodge it before just thinking Hyde slashed in half.

Yes, but once again I'm pretty sure they erase life energy, at least that's what I recall from what Dragon told me a while back, I can be wrong.

If they don't, this goes decisively to Musashi, if they do it's more interesting, Since unlike his fight with Yujiro Hyde can't erase an opponent going in close.

Granted, Musashi managed to give Yujiro a midely difficult fight and nearly killed Baki, both of whom can one shot him if they actually landed a hit as he's a glass cannon. If Hyde's erasure doesn't work on Musashi's blades, it's hardly relevant because he one shots anyway.

That's hard countered by precog. Accelerated Development is hardly helpful unless its really crazy feat wise, especially theres nothing to develop from if he gets hit, range only helps if Musashi decides to cut one of his attacks and the attack can EE non life.

Really not helpful when the gap is large enough to kill him with literally any strike

Musashi is almost 10x stronger.

Insulator's EE only works on something that would have or has something comparable to EXS (Basically Existence). A simple blade would not have EXS. Unless Musashi tranfers his energy into the blade, Insulator does nothing. If Musashi transfers energy into the blade, then Insulator can rend the energy from said blade.

I assume this is what I was needed to clarify?

Oh right, forgot to clarify, if Hyde does become an issue Musashi give him the illusion that he was cut.

Hyde is destined to lose as long as he fights someone whose far stronger and literally has the tools needed to avoid any of his attacks. Something these Baki characters just so happen to have. Not to mention their experience. Hyde luck is as good on site as it is in verse.

I forget what Yujiro's fight main thing was. I think it was via experience and I think being able to out pace and dodge Hyde's attacks.

I will add Rocking Bandit's vote to Musashi's score now, because he seems to have changed his mind.

Back