• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace Over) Spiderman vs luke skywalker (legends)

Both are 4-B

and speed is equal

Funny plasma sword man: 8 (Crimson_azathoth, Mariogoods, WeeklyBattles , Schnee_One ,WarriorofMite , Ned_the_outer_god, Sergeant_Hypocrite, Oleggator)

Funny spider web man:
8aca7e0d80eb7a3998fbd153a53d8c3c.jpg

main-qimg-e64adc0575a0285052ef21264be1e382

Last edited:
This is Dark Empire Luke vs Captain Universe Spider-Man. Luke scales above Darth Sidious, but has no calculations so we put him at baseline, 22.77 Foe. Spider-Man scales far above Thor, who performed a feat of 494 Foe with the help of Beta Ray Bill. Even halving this because it was two of them, Spider-Man scales far above a feat of 247 Foe, or 10.8x Luke. Oh dear. So, Spider-Man can one-shot.

With this in mind, I vote Spider-Man. It's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that Luke can keep Spider-Man at bay using his precognition and telepathy, but he really needs to get into close quarters to do some real damage to Spider-Man. And at that point, the chance that Spider-Man will get that one hit off that kills Luke is just way too high.

I vote to Spiderman FRA. Also, if Spiderman can attack Luke in longer range, the verdict will be more solid. If Spiderman can't, I have a bad feeling for him because of the Force.

Spider-Man has energy blasts and stuff in this form. He can also control his webs with his mind, which will help with Luke's telepathic meddling. His range is unknown, however

I vote to Spiderman FRA. Also, if Spiderman can attack Luke in longer range, the verdict will be more solid. If Spiderman can't, I have a bad feeling for him because of the Force.
Luke in this key has galaxy level range so no Spiderman does not outrange him

Resistance To: Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Capable of resisting the mind control of the Hypno-Hustler, who controlled an entire night club full of people. Fought against and overcame Helminth's empathic control)

This is Spiderman's base. Could someone explain the detail of Spiderman's such resistance and Luke's mindhax ability?
Luke can mindhax an entire galaxy's worth of people as well as an entire planet full of people with resistance to planetary mind hax

Spiderman's mind hax resistanec comes from a guy whose best mind hax feat was mind controlling a night club

Luke can mindhax an entire galaxy's worth of people as well as an entire planet full of people with resistance to planetary mind hax

Spiderman's mind hax resistanec comes from a guy whose best mind hax feat was mind controlling a night club
If so, I change my vote to Luke.

Also didnt luke have low 2-C mindhax, what made it fall all the way back to 3-C?

Or is the universal+ stuff is from his "Fate of the jedi" Key?

While Luke does have incredible mindhax, I was concerned about how in character it is for him to use it immediately in a battle situation, as Spider-Man just needs to touch him for this bout to be over. I haven't read the Dark Empire series in a while, I will do so, then possibly change my vote if Luke uses it in character

You know it’d be helpful if Spider-Man had some actual good lifting strength feats in this key....

Luke sees the future in which he gets splattered or one shouted (Assuming Spider-Man will do that which is not at all in character) and either TKs him away before mindhaxing or just mindhaxes in general.

Alternatively, assuming that doesn’t work and Spider-Man Webs him up which is what he typically does unless this key’s character is much different, then Luke mindhaxes after being webbed.

I already said it’s not in character fkd Spider-Man to one shot or instantly kill someone

I dont think it is, just because luke Has a wincon doesn't mean its a stomp lol

Especially since y'all agreed that luke would get one shot if spiderman gets near him.
It most certainly can be when said wincon dominates all potential avenues the fight can go. Luke's Mindhax is the long and short of the debate. Luke will Mindhax and can so with a thought and has no problem using it as an opening move to end the conflict. Spidey may be able to kill Luke, but it really doesn't matter if cannot be brought to bear. The moment the match starts it's over.

Back