• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Belmont vs Kirito

I wanted to die instantly upon seeing this thread in recent wiki activity but okay

Does Leon resist freezing

Well I see no resist mentions of it on his profile so I assume he doesn't, there's petrify and paralysis resist but I don't think that would help him.

Okay, can I ask though cause I'm kinda blown away by the list of Kirito's stuff. Does he resist Vampire Killer? Cause Leon opens up with that

I ask because Vampire Killer has Soul Manip on every hit, that was what led to Trevor getting an Incon vs Squall

From what I gatther the range on the Vampire Killer is limited and isnt instant so I vote Kirito for now unless Leon has any resistances to reality warping.

Based off Leon's profile he does have resistance to reality warping, yeah the soul manip comes off of being smacked by the whip though its instant if it connects. I know next to nothing about Kirito so I just assumed he smacks the ground with the ice stuff.

Anyway, I'm voting Leon since he resists a majority of Kirito's hax, and the Vampire Killer passively negs all his abilities, then he gets his soul destroyed.

Vampire Killer still have to touch Kirito to destroy his soul. And Kirito just needs to tap Leon to kill him.

No he doesn't. Leon scales far above fodder who can casually create dimensions with a starry sky, and he scales to Dracula who creates a super massive black hole that sucks in stars just as a size effect of transforming.

And Kirito is almost 3-C. His 4-A calc is extremely high, and he did that with only 20% of his power. And the doll just works once, so if Kirito hit him again Leon would die for real. Kirito has dodged things from point blank range like a bullet from a sniper rifle.

I'll need to see about getting that stuff added to Leon's profile, that being said AP prolly won't matter if Kirito got hit by not Reiatsu Crush gg anyway.

So I know next to nothing about Sao, how much of Kirito's stuff is magic and or realty warping? I thought for freeze he just smacked the ground with his sword or something

Ionliosite said:
And Kirito is almost 3-C. His 4-A calc is extremely high, and he did that with only 20% of his power. And the doll just works once, so if Kirito hit him again Leon would die for real. Kirito has dodged things from point blank range like a bullet from a sniper rifle.
K. Then Leon feels threatened enough to activate the Invincible Jar afterwards. https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Invisibility_Potio

>Kirito can dodge a sniper shot

>Speed is equalized

Why is this relevant?

Literally anyone can do that under speed equalization. Even if he dodges, Leon has multiple undodgable AOE attacks that destroy souls.

DMUA said:
>using something called Vampire Killer

>On an entirely non vampiric entity
That said if he resists legit Absolute Zero Kirito can't exactly do much against them

Incarnation could probably let him dodge any instant kills Leon throws at him but if Vampire Killer is something actually shown to work on magic in general he's just kinda dead in the water

Wait

Leon has undodgable soul destruction

how is this not a stomp

Because we didn't know that, now I think it is a stomp. Kirito's things get passively nulled and he gets hit by an undodgeable soul destruction attack, it if was just the whip maybe it wouldn't be a stomp, but the other thing is just too much for Kirito.

Vampire Killer works on more than vampires, it straight up negates magic too. And yeah, any hit of vampire killer is insta death because of soul hitting.

Not a single day passes that I don't regret helping kirito become 4-A

Back