• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Beast

I'm extremely unsure of his fight against Knives Millions

1. Black Holes don't come anywhere near hitting him due to the massive range disadvantage and instant teleport

2. RSB gets easily tanked because of 5B forcefields

Beast literally cannot reliably do damage to him before getting killed with a thought.

Granted, I may be a hypocrite because I vouch for stuff like this in Star Wars fights, but that typically involves characters that can kill in a thought but don't lead with it, which Beast doesn't have

I'm okay if it stays of course

We already kinda did downgrade him

But yeah, if he has to be killed twice over like that, I'll remove it when we get settled on our revisions.

Again, I ask for Mami vs Doraemo to be removed from Doraemon's page. Match was made when I was a noob who thought a wall of text of haxes equals win.

• Doraemon does not use a lot of gadgets allowed in the thread in character in a fight.
  • No knowledge means Doraemon does not know about Mami's tremendously stronger stats, especially when she's his size, and therefore does not use Size Manipulation to amp his stats. He only amps stats via size manipulation against beings larger than him. A realistic fight would be Doraemon pulling out 9-B weapons on her and gets oneshotted

>Demigra having passive mindhax is wank

So... Does that mean his win against The Player is removed?

I think it was brought up that his energy keeps mindhaxing after he dies. It isn't passive unless he dies tough, and I don't think it consistently mindhaxed people after that either.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>Demigra having passive mindhax is wank
So... Does that mean his win against The Player is removed?
Nah pretty that Demigra has much massive Passive Mindhax being wanked in broke Verus Thread Rules. *cough Khorne vs Areus Thread cough*

Altair's match with Nagisa Shiota should be removed, as it is now a stomp due to Altair being upgraded to Wall level.

Zero (Mega Man X) Vs. Sora

Match is outdated as Sora is in High 4-C rather rather than 4-B, and Zero already won in this match, making this match now a virtual stomp by him, especially considering he seemingly even had the AP advantage there.

Sora´s profile

Zero´s profile

Literally all matches added to Spongebob´s profile are another one that should be removed.

Why? Because they are outdated as later on he got Mid-High Regenerationn on his profile, rendering Homer, Peter and SCP-173 unable to bypass his durability in the first place, making those matches a mismatch.

Nah probably that The President is a Varies from 8-C to 7-C lost to a Tier 6 luffy.

Tier 5 Naruto.

even Tier a 5-B/9-B Saitama.

Edited: those The President has much Haxes being downplayed like that nothing do.

Welp, I removed the matches from TP's profile and apparently the fights hadn't been added to the others', so I guess it's fine.

He also has mindhax, time stop, law manipulation and could bfr into a pocket dimension.

Swreriously, it was explained why they are not stomps.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He also has mindhax, time stop, law manipulation and could bfr into a pocket dimension.
Swreriously, it was explained why they are not stomps.
Reason The President only Tier Varies from 8-C to 7-C without Haxes being Downplayed that do not use Hax is op in versus Thread Rule.

this not a stomp Thread.

Ehat the hell are you talking about? The only serious fight he was in was against a guy that could one-shot him regardless.

If the enemy is tier 6 or 4 doesn't matter. If they stop slapping him over and over for a few seconds he can bfr and/or law hax.

The sheer fact he has an ability that could have made him win that works on tought, but is ooc, is enough for them to not be a stomp.

why not sure? im not see winning TP when happens imagine a Tier 6 Luffy oneshots TP on doesn't work Haxes.

don't know that we should here VS thread rule you want use Haxes in might a stomp thread.

TP can heal from anything luffy can do for hours. He can also think and luffy is bfr'ed into a pocket dimension that he can't get out of. Or, if luffy even stops for one-second his beat down, TP could teleport away, activate his law gax and tell luffy to explode or stop moving or mind hax him.

Same for all other fights.

maybe you that getting argue TP can heal from Luffy with Haxes think TP win then used restriction? won,t that Luffy likely get him attack TP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back