• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should probably be added back to Ainz's profile then.

It seems like all of Ainz's matches were removed after the downgrade, so it should probably help to see which ones shouldn't have actually been removed.

Monarch Laciel said:
Why though.

AP was practically irrelevant to that match
I mean

Gil went from "Needing to use Ea to kill" to "Casually one shotting via anything" and death spells wouldn't work

I mean if Ainz doesn't get stomped go ahead and re add it, but Im pretty sure he does

I tought this was already explained? The amount of power needed to stomp varies depending the verse, so stomping someone in your own verse does not mean you can stomp anybody similiarly weak. Luffy would need a X5 AP advantage, which he doesn't have.

No. As I pointed out, there are verses where someone twice as strong than you can completly stomp you.

There are verses where someone ten times stronger can still be damaged by proper hits.

What happens if these two fight? Do we make the first stomp the secend cuz it happens with in-verse logic? Or de we make the second still beat up the first cuz it happens with in-verse logic?

Because of that, it was decided that a X5 AP advantage is what generally allows to one-shot.

I keep hearing that 10x is enough for a one-shot, not 5x. Also you do one-shot characters who are as weak as someone you one-shotted in canon. It doesn't make sense otherwise.

It's X5. X10 is for speedblitz.

And I just gave a scenario where that doesn't make sense.

I pointed out, there are verses where someone twice as strong than you can completly stomp you.

There are verses where someone ten times stronger can still be damaged by proper hits.

What happens if these two fight? Do we make the first stomp the secend cuz it happens with in-verse logic? Or de we make the second still beat up the first cuz it happens with in-verse logic?

Yes there are, but even 5x isn't completely quantifiable either.

If Luffy casually one shots someone over 3x stronger then another character, that character who is physically weaker gets one shotted.

Again, that isn't aplicable like that, and Ruby characters are above baseline by an extent, as htey are above other high 8-Cs.

<Above other High 8Cs

Where are they above other High 8Cs? Or do you mean comparable, because that doesn't boost your AP by being around the level of someone comparable.

Oneshot? He kicked the guy in the face and he got up just fine.

After that, he bazookad him and buggy was thrown off into the sky, which is BFR, not one-shotting.

HE didn't "Get up just fine" he was borderline knocked out and struggled to get up.

And he still tanked 6 Tons with no damage.

We're also derailing

No damage is wrong. He wasn't really hurt much, but he was hurt.

He got hit in the stomach, then punched in the face, then in his balls and then in the face and still got up.

That isn't even close to one-shot.

You asked for a thread to be removed becaus eit's an AP stomp.

Is said it isn't, because being superior to someone who is X3 a character isn't enough to say that it's an AP stomp

Derailing implies that it doesn't have something to do with this thread (off-topic, as the OP describes it). It does.

There is no consistent standard for oneshots or speed blitzes. It was agreed that 100x AP difference is a guaranteed oneshot, and that 10x speed different is a blitz; but if the gaps are less than that, there needs to be other notable sources including but not limited to, hax that negates durability, precision strikes, weaker opponent having low stamina, ect.

A > B > C logic doesn't always work like that, but if character A can oneshot/stomp character B, and Character C is both weaker and possesses no more skill, hax, resistance, stamina than character B, then A Vs C is a stomp yes.

Yeah luffy definitely stomps if he one shots people stronger than those characters.

Hello, boys and girls--

Yeah, I don't even have a good joke for this one. But it needs to be removed from the characters' profiles.

Nothing stops Tooth from just nuking her with homing attacks in general. Literally all but two of his ranged weapons either have built-in homing capabilities or the ability to be guided by the user, which means she's going to be spending the entire match either dodging or getting pummeled with explosives and fire. Either of which is bad, since apparently it was proven in another recent thread that Semblance abilities (which in this case is the only thing that's going to let her dodge his attacks reliably) run on the user's Aura.

Meanwhile, if his truck starts taking any significant damage, he can easily just start pulling up forcefields and cloaking tech to help stop her from doing his vehicle any more harm, while keeping track of her with the truck's built-in radar.

In fact, the point about her being more versatile that was mentioned in this thread is blatantly false. She has flight, bullets, melee, a finite barrier and some elemental attacks. He has all that plus invisibility, homing attacks (which, like I said, applies to almost everything he has), forcefields, active radar, stickybombs, ricocheting bombs, satellite-guided airstrikes, a weapon that generates tornadoes, a mecha transformation that gives him stronger melee attacks and access to a 20-missile barrage, and the ability to just absorb and copy attacks through the use of shields.

And the Laughing Ghost missile, which is intangible until it hits its target, and has homing properties like almost everything else he has. (So if he tosses that out, she's getting hit, no question.)

And as far as the argument about skill and experience goes, this is the same guy who has won Twisted Metal for years at a time in more than one continuity, and regularly kills guys (and vehicles) with far more extravagant abilities than what she has, as well as people with their own variants of the same abilities she has. Shit, he's even capable of breaking out of being frozen if she manages to do that to his truck, seeing as that's a prerequisite to being able to survive Twisted Metal in the first place.

TL;DR: The only thing I can't say anything about is AP. Because I haven't conned anyone into doing calcs for TM weapon feats yet. But the rest of the reasons given in the above thread are illegitimate. Tooth got downplayed, and almost all of the votes are just FRAs to a post that barely skimmed over what he's capable of.

I was talking with someone, and I heard this match might need to be removed. The Beast (InFAMOUS), I appears to have been downgraded to High 6-A, while I can see the Beast is quite haxed, none of it looks like it can get past Emperor Mateus's Dual Existence. Mateus can only be killed if both his Heaven and Hell avatar, who are located in two different worlds, are killed at the same time. And looking at the Beast, he doesn't have Cross-Dimensional range to do exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back