• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example of a haxxed character fighting higher tier characters: Thunder McQueen. PaChi go and remove all of his matches with characters stronger than him if you think TP's matches are mismatch.

Can we stop now? It is not a stomp, and the only reason the character lost is because they are a bond villain with more CiS than Bill Cipher.

The same should go to AP in this kind of matches.

Sans is 8-C and can fight with people far stronger than him and we don't call them mismatch just because of that. The same goes to Thunder McQueen and it should to The President.

Cronus VS Lady of pain should be removed since the lady isn't really a 2-A but a high 2-A not using all her power

Kaltias even thought it was a stomp

I'm still waiting for PaChi's answer to the re-add request.

This is the very first versus rule:

• Kindly do not create spite or stomp threads, whether by tier, speed or an absurd difference in hax proficiency (that is, a very hax character vs one with little to no hax) unless the other character possesses abilities that compensate for this advantage.
This works the same for both sides. Luffy and Saitama has no hax but has better AP, and Naruto has little hax but it isn't enough to null TP's hax or regen so he needs the AP. And TP has good hax to help him against higher tier characters.

This is the same with Sans who fight with many characters FAR above him and nobody calls it a mismatch despite the hax/tier difference.

>Naruto

>Little Hax

Pick one. :)

Unless of course, you meant it in the case of comparison with another character.

Yeah we discussed it, 2-A LoP doesn't work like that and the match is fine.

Schnee One said:
Do I need to say what's wrong here?
What's wrong here is that you didn't

Actually read the thread

They're SBA distance away from each other, Kenshiro has Precog and Muso Tensei.

The Speed Gap steps in and says "That means nothing"

Sub Rel vs Mach 100 and Muso Tensei needing to perform an action means that gets him killed

Again

Read the thread where this is addressed

That said the speed gap now being Rel+ (heh, Rel Might Gai) makes it a massive stretch to say Precog works

Madara Uchiha still has Madara vs Cole on his profile.

To summarize why this match needs to cease respiration

Cole cannot effectively kill Madara while Madara can throw invisible clones on his rear end, toss Powernull and generally toy with him however he feels like and Macro Quantium and RSB won't mean squat

Also inFAMOUS vs Naruto is banned because they're terrible ideas kek

I have and I disagree, though with the speed upgrade I think both of us agree Mach 100 vs Rekativistic is a blitz

Pretty sure Kenshiro was in the range of Mach 1,100 but either way

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2173529?useskin=oasis

I honestly feel like a hypocrite for not noticing this and I want to apologize because I know I argued on this thread.

For the record, Weiss is Baseline High 8C (2 Tons)

Shulk is stronger then Telethoams, which can stomp masked Melachons, which are already superior to Low level melachons, which are 3.9 Tons

Add on that DDM mentioned that Shulk borderline Hax stomped Weiss, and Weiss's literal only chance at doing any form of damage to Shulk is her summon, and I think this is a liiitle too descisive.

Cronus VS Demiurge should probably be removed. Pegasus himself said Demiurge can't neg mid godly and doesen't have conceptual manipulation, so I have no idea how demiurge won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back