• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? What restrictions? TP can win, absolutly undoubtable due to being able to create a pocket dimension and force luffy in it. But it's ooc. I'll wait a few gours for pachi to see this, and if he has no other reason I'll revert the changes.

don't think me asked Pachi2 to TP your Removed Added thread profiles in Luffy,Naruto,Saitama thread in VS thread rule.

won,t guess take Restriction yours TP Win?

Nobody here TP in no win profiles right now.

I disagree with PaChi aswell. TP has hax enough to win any battle against non to middle-haxxed opponents and those versus are the case.

We don't say that matches where Saitama loses to hax because he doesn't dodge stomps. In-character is something we use to determine the outcome of a battle. This is the same case and it was explained so many times that one mistake and TP's opponents were done.

Hax doesn't care about 3-D tiers anyway.

I agree with Weekly tbh. Sans, even though he's from a verse I don't particularly like, has been handled a bit poorly. Since he's been reworked it is probably best to remove his threads from relevant pages.

sure you argue talking about PaChi Removes TP in added Threads in Luffy,Naruto,Saitama might a stomp Thread outcome you?

Reason used restrictions on TP your thread settting think im not see win TP has Haxes being downplayed said a Varies from 8-C to 7-C.

He wasn't restricted. The reasons were the same as in-verse working.

Again, we don't say that X haxxed character stomps Saitama just because the dude doesn't dodge. It's a personality trait that we use that to decide winners. Heck, Saitama even lost to a rat because he doesn't dodge. You can argue about TP vs Saitama because the latter had prior knowledge but that doesn't make it a stomp. He still need to beat TP fast enough to precent the dude use his Law Manipulation hax to erase Saitama from existence.

It was discussed so many times why those are not stomps.

I made more TP matches explaining in the OP how his powers works to let people know.

Yes, really.

Because being 5-B doesn't stop you from being exploded from the inside because the laws of reality tell you to, nor does it stop you from being mind-haxed, nor does it stop you from being time stopped.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Nice ignore reply my comments on you.
What? I might try to answer properly if you actually worderd it right but I can't even understand what your talking about. TP has a insta-win ability that he doesn't use, and his enemies can keep slapping it before it uses his other hax.

1) Character of lower tier with hax that he wont use in character.

2) Character of higher tier that only needs to punch.

If you wanted this to be fair TP would need to actually use his haxes because he is already put at a disadvantageous position against someone who can oneshot with anything to the point that Saitama of all things can beat him.

Knowing that him in character wouldnt use them and that the others would kill him right at the start enough times to cause him to go to bankrupt... He loses so hard its not even funny.

Haxed lower tiered character vs haxless high tiered character are mismatches becausw either: the haxless loses to their hax with no alternative (goku vs prof X) or the haxes are not enough to make any difference (average 2-A vs infinitely above baseline digimon).

Just find a character in tier 7 that can fight TP.

Yes that my Answer you that First im wonder why Pachi removes Loss match thread in Luffy,Naruto,Saitama but problem you want might use Haxes on restricted?

No. you into Rule VS Threads allowed Haxes in a stomp Thread Likely added loss Match thread your TP your argument is invalid somehow.

And I really question your judgement regarding fairness when you literally created Jee Han (tier 7 no smurf) against a tier 2 dude and called it fair because the tier 2 doesnt use his powers in character.

What? Remove litirally every saitama fight because he doesn't do stuff properly in-character.

He needs hours to go bankrupt, characters doing that over and over is questionable. And he can still win throug bfr.

Your point is that because he doesn't use his best powers in-character, it's a stomp. However:

A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics.

He doesn't die immidiatly, and certanly has a chance to use powers that allow him to win, he just won't take them

PaChi2 said:
And I really question your judgement regarding fairness when you literally created Jee Han (tier 7 no smurf) against a tier 2 dude and called it fair because the tier 2 doesnt use his powers in character.
When the tier 2 relies on his journal for powers, needs to write to use said powers, and has no mindhax resistance, yes I call it fair.

And honestly, that has nothing to do with this regardless

Yes that fair TP loss match thread against Luffy,Naruto,Saitama oneshots outcome you that TP Hax vs Saitama Haxless your argument is invalid.

This is ridiculous. If Naruto and Luffy fights being tier 7 they'd get rekt inmediately. The only reason why they can win is because they had better AP and some advantages like clones and future sight.

Again,hax doesn't care about Tier and the matches were removed unfairly because apparently you didn't read the matches.

>A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics.

I mean. I didnt say they were stomps, but are mismatches regardless, TP is in a high disadvantage from the very beginning and instead of evening the ground the OP gives more help to the high tiered character. They are unbalanced matches, simple as that.

Just find a tier 7 he can fight and lose against. Dont try to excuse putting him against tier 5s because "he can win and doesnt instantly lose".

And now I ask you to drop this or simply report me because Im done with this topic. Sorry if I came off as rude.

probably since here that why TP loss match against Naruto and Luffy in tier 7 oneshot you.

Right you Pachi already Removed loss match thread in TP profiles.

What? Saitama would be absolutly stomped otherwise, Naruto had a disadvantage due to believeing his enemy is a fodder in tier and Luffy would have been also stomped without speed equal.

Where did I disadvantage him?

So Sans is apparently the only character that can fight higher tier characters.

PaChi you're just removing and closing threads because you apparently don't understand that we can make 2-A fight a 2-B and that's still fair.

Mr. Bambu said:
I agree with Weekly tbh. Sans, even though he's from a verse I don't particularly like, has been handled a bit poorly. Since he's been reworked it is probably best to remove his threads from relevant pages.
I think certain threads that involve him getting one shotted before he uses his powers can stay, Psylocke Hulk or Esdeath vs Sans for example

Unless I misread

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What? Saitama would be absolutly stomped otherwise, Naruto had a disadvantage due to believeing his enemy is a fodder in tier and Luffy would have been also stomped without speed equal.
Where did I disadvantage him?
According TP profiles weakness about.

Weaknesses: Likes to see how strong one is before forcing them to join it, is obsessed with gains, and will run away instead of losing further money. Its law manipulation and resurrection cost money, and it can run out of it eventually.

you want use Law manipulation? his Haxes is bad idea only Varies from Building level to Town level (Depending on the body it is possessing. The power of the bodies varies from comparable to pre-lolikiano training Han Jee-Ha to being stronger than Lolikiano Mistream, the strongest could hurt Hwan Sung-Go)

what should here disadvantage:

1: TP has very lacking of AP with Hax less.

2: TP won't allow Law Manipulation.

3:TP likely a disadvantages against who opponents oneshots you.

1. His haxes ignore AP. He can one-shot each of the characters he fought as of now if he gets to use it. And his bfr can still work.

2. TP would allow it, the enemy wouldn't. And he can still bfr.

3 He is at a disatvantage, but that's the only thing he ever fought in-canon as well.

Are you saying that TP is at disadvantage by his own weaknesses? That's stupid. We can't remove that to give him an advantage.

And Law Manipulation can't be ignored being a higher tier. Hax doesn't follow tier rules.

And if you want to go like that go read Saitama's profile and tell me if all of his matches are stomp just because he doesn't dodge. Go and remove Saitama vs Bug-eaten because that's 8-B with hax vs 5-B with no hax.

As for sans, his fight with Dragoniak, Psylocke and Esdeath should stay. (I think sans getting defeated before he can use any power is a stomp, but whatever)

The others should be removed, some with more reasons than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back