• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
  • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1755130

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2024050#190

Light Turner vs L (Death Note)

1.-Reasons for later L fra´s are based on two major argumental falacies, like "L wins because he is smarter" and "L wins because he is the greatest in the world" without explaining why or how.

2.-Bamboo and Paulo claim that L can overcome any hax despite me explaining how use of the mind hax ability used in character could have made it impossible for L to have access to police assistence, since they would turn out to be potential spies.

3.-Conveniently ignore the fact that L´s first in character move against any "Kira" threat is using Lind L Tailor, which would expose him, and based on the netflix movie, Turner Kira would gain significant public aproval, to the point even the public would attack L on public.

4.-Conveniently ignore the fact that Turner is canonically random in its victims and killing methods, and assuming L could piece something out of literally nothing is literal wank, when i adressed this, i received no response.

So yeah, i would request this to be revised if not removed, as no "L fra" voters specified why they are voting L, which argument were they supporting nor the fact that the two major facalies explained above (Titles are literal non-arguments, and smarts do not counter hax, and if that character DOES counter that hax, explain why.)

You're honestly blowing the entire thread out of proportion.

Bambu and Paulo both made rational, fact-based arguments.

Bringing your misgivings as to why you disagree with some people's conclusions is honestly not the purpose of this thread. This isn't an extension of your debate with Bambu and Paulo. Report stomps and derails, not threads whose outcome you disagree with.

Message me if you'd like to discuss this further.

Idk if it's ok to be put here but imma put it anyway, if it's not meant to be here then someone tell me:

Medaka vs Jill Presto While this used to be fair, ever since restricting type 8 immortality is no longer acceptable that is a stomp match.

Medaka vs Nihilus This is a passive win which is a stomp in our rules. The only reason this was ever a thing was due to The Hero which was removed sometime ago.

Medaka vs Kriemhild Helheim It's a completely one sided match. Medaka affecting "dreams that exist outside of reality" is not accepted so Medaka cannot in anyway affect her.

Medaka vs Scp-1440 Stomp due to type 8 being no longer restrictable.

Medaka vs Altair Match done with "the hero" which no longer exists.

Medaka vs scp 2786 Match done with "the hero" on.

I am not the only one who thinks these matches are stomp ones.

I will do the initiative since no one cares about a certain fodder's profile.

Ichigo vs Knight Artorias needs to be removed due True Shikai's Upgrade to High 6-A

Ichigo vs Cucco also should be removed due reason above

Ichigo vs Meliodas, also reason above

This one is a little tricky, Ichigo vs Riz Hawkwood. Arrancar Shikai Ichigo was used, which was 7-B at the time. But in the middle of the thread, there was a discussion about Riz Darkness manip being 6-C in AP (It was never added to her profile but it was agreed by two admins as I recall). So, now the fight is basically a 7-A vs a 7-B with 7-C dura and 6-C technique (which is her main offensive method btw).

I don't know if the last one is outdated or not, but I'm fine either way.

The Hunter needs all of their matches removed since they no longer have any of the tiers they had before (8-C being replaced with 8-A and High 4-C being replaced by 4-C). Obviously the matches for other combatants needs removed too (like the Ashen One, Asura, etc).

If you say so. Their tier was downgraded, according to Weekly earlier they scaled to a dimension with a sun creation feat that they no longer have (because it doesn't exist) and now scale to A Call Beyond, which was accepted at 4-C.

Hunter's low-tier matches still need removed, like Incon with Hunter from Enter the Gungeon.

What was it downgraded too then?

Their AP is the exact same as before.

Have you seen the tier gap revision?

Yes.

Previously (this is according to Weekly on a message wall thread a while back) Hunter previously scaled to Amygdala who (supposedly) created the Nightmare Frontier (didn't) which has a sun (doesn't). We have a calc laying around for creating a dimension with a sun. It now sits at the Call Beyond value.

If you doubt it is a big issue, that's fine. I have no problem with it. But the Hunter has received revisions and if Weekly wasn't pulling my leg at the time, their AP is different.

Different calcs my guy. We have a standard calc for creating a dimension with a sun and a calc for Call Beyond. Previously we scaled to the former, we now scale to the latter. No, Call Beyond did not change.

The feat itself changed. But like I said, if it is decidedly not a big deal, I really don't care. The low tier matches need removed, though.

EDIT: Found the thread, originally was about a quote coming from questionably canon sources to why the hell they were AP. Weekly here admits that the former feat was High 4-C based on Amygdala creating a realm with a sun, which is debunked. The AP changed because the feat they scaled to changed. I don't care if it is deemed too minor, but still. Not like I'm crazy lol.

Ragna vs Hyde should get removed. Since the Inconclusive votes are based on Ragna having his soul manipulation. Which his 7-C key should not have do to the azure grimoire, the source of his soul manipulation being inactive in his weakened state.

Again, it did change if what you said is true, that they scaled to sun-dimension-creation feat rather than Call Beyond. It is just a question of whether or not it is big enough to make a difference, which isn't my problem. Just don't lie to people. The AP is different.

Because the difference between high wnd star level and low-end large star level isnt big enough that ap dtomp is an argument.

The hunter was as strong then as he is now. With a call beyond anyways

The Hunter was High 4-C via upward scaling from A Call Beyond with the dimension creating feats being supporting feats, now that the tiering system has changed the scaling still exists but its just not enough to qualify for High 4-C anymore

He's still 4-C+

If he was scaled from a pocket dimension with a sun feat, he was nowhere near baseline High 4-C, he was 8 Foe.

That's waaaaay higher than baseline High 4-C

A recent development that wasn't real. And was never added.

Also, "4-C+"? Hunter is just barely above baseline 4-C (164.19 Tenatons). Even before that was low-end 4-C. So why were they High 4-C before, if not for Amygdala's supposed dimension creation feat?

Because before the change to the tiering system, the hunter would only need to be 2x stronger than Call Beyond to be high 4-C, Azzy himself was the one who proposed this and backed it

So we applied an arbitrary multiplier to a value.

And that was accepted.

Oof Bloodborne was such a mess.

@Theglassman

Are you sure?

Sage Naruto is mountain level+ Oath Flame Tsuna can one-shot 6-C characters.

In the case of Tanya, iirc she is baseline 7-C and she was up against future arc Tsuna who is now bordering on High 7-C with at least High 7-C attacks.

The varia arc battles are fine.

I probably exagerrated by saying "a lot"....but it's a few of them..

@Yung by few you mean one fight that's considered a stomp? Which is the naruto fight?Everything else is still valid.

@Glass

I guess, I personally think the Tanya one is a stomp too...

The Sasuke fight probably is also an AP stomp considering the fact that Tsuna only has mountain level AP and durability via certain abilities which he can't really spam.

This reminds me

Shouldn't Satsuki vs Kyoya Hibari be removed due to the huge AP differemce now?

@Gargoyle yeah that should be removed.

@Yung well he was already at an AP disadvantage against sasuke, but if you think it's a stomp, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back