• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oracle doesnt passively hax anything, Altiar is actually going through revisions so that will likely become outdated soon anyways, and dunno about Athena vs Dio

What the hell did I just read

Can someone explain to me how everyone failed so spectacularly at reading that!

Funny, I was about to bring up that exact thread myself.

The downplay in that was worse than Sweet Tooth VS Ruby.

Bill vs Vecna should probably be removed. Vecna has gotten new powers since and now he utterly stomps him. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2094360

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1329149

Once again, asking for this match between Mami and Doraemo to be removed. The match has Doraemon with no knowledge and in-character. So he would no way start a fight with a normal-sized girl by amping his size and thus AP/ dura. His in-character attacks can't even scratch Mami, and Mami can oneshot him with ease. He is also given gadgets that he does not use in combat even when bloodlusted, let alone in-character. All in all, with the match's conditions, Doraemon has absolutely no way to do anything

"5-B Golden King versus X-Ma with speed equalization. While both have similar statistics and incredible abilities, Golden King's passive abilities make it so that no matter the circumstances or chance, Golden King will always win."

Similarly, although Mewtwo and Nihilus have similar statistics and incredible abilities, Nihilus' passive abilities which Mewtwo doesn't resist make it so that no matter the circumstances or chance, Nihilus will always win.

Nedge1000 said:
GyroNutz and Schnee One, it does mean that he couldn't lose though, hence the why these matches are not Stomp Threads.
That doesn't go against why they are Stomps

Losing first before you can pull out your stuff is one thing. But literally losing winning before you even know you're in a fight is another

After double checking the AP I'm pretty sure Archer (Nikola Tesla) vs Kakine Teitoku is an AP stomp.

Kikine is baseline 7B. Which is 6.3 Megatons. While Tesla is backwards scaling from 7A and is 7B+

With this in mind, even assuming the bear minimum of City+ he is over 8x stronger then Kakine. Which is well beyond our revised and accepted AP gap of One-Shots, which is 7.5 times.

Assuming he's anywhere higher then that and Kakine gets one shotted and can't do anything for damage since his Durability negation was removed

being one shot does not mean you cannot harm that creature, but yes it is an AP stomp

Yeah, feel free to remove it (PMMM will go through AP revisions soon, so it's about to become even more outdated)

I just wish I could frickin' figure out how to calc Berserker's anime kaboomery so I could make Excalibur even more OP

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2049439

Wolfgang Schreiber vs Dark Schneider

Tbh i felt its either a stomp or no one really gave an answer to a question i gave. The thing is DS has high level low-godly wolfie cannot win in death unless incap. However when i asked if wailing forever would work or not ppl say no so i fail to see how it would be a stomp if even with difficulty DS can win while wolfgang even if he wails forever cannot win at all. I suggest its redone tbh or smth depending if one can allow infinite wailing as "incap" of stopping the opponent for one day or not.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Either you're not want Schreiber lose or what :v
it doesn't matter if he loses or not really but if nothing works for one side why must it be added and be considered fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back