• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
To sum up the thread

OP tries to argue that none of Nihilus's Hax will work before he gets erased

Gets debunked

People bring up his passive has not nearly enough range

Shortens the range

Argues that Lucifer erases first

Literally tried to argue that Lucifer will win the entire thread until seeing his range meant he couldn't, shortened the distance, and then kept arguing

Remove that thread entirely

And TBH Nihilus's wins need to be removed as they're passive wins

Also while I'm here

Literally all of Hulk's losses are outdated before he got upgraded to 300 Kilofoe

So they should be removed

And none of the Naruto vs One Piece matches have been removed since OP top tiers got downgraded to 6-C

One of my earliest matches, Toriko vs The Hunter, should probably be removed.

I feel like everyone had the impression that The Hunter's madness hax is just a "lol I win" card, when it really takes a few hits to actually take effect.

A few hits that, A, probably wouldn't hurt Toriko and thereby do anything with the AP Gap, B, would be "lolnoped" by Gormmet Luck (Considering it can make Planet Sized AOE attacks and all of The Hunter's weapons are quite smaller), and C, would never have the opportunity to be made if Toriko just kinda punched him in the face exactly once. Or stabbed with a fork. Either works.

@DMUA No actually, he only needs to hit once, plus his resurrection/time rewind wouldnt let toriko kill him permanently

It actually only takes a few hits to proc because hunters resist, and damage being dealt isn't necessary for frenzy. You can spec yourself right to instantly proc it on others, so the match should be fine.

You mean with the giant, spiked club that takes a few hits to induce frenzy?

And, it's not like it'll instant kill due to Toriko not resisting. Higher insight, something the Hunter would have quite a bit of by the point of encountering the beastly weapon, actually increases vunerability to frenzy due to the kinda "I've seen too much of this forkery" tone of the matter of Eldrich knowledge. Toriko, a boy in a happy go lucky place where his goal is to find the best ingredients in the entire world, probably has pretty low insight.

And, again, that hit will never happen with Gormmet Luck and the fact Toriko oneshots pretty hard.

Bloodletter is great one tier mindhax iirc. If Tokiro doesn't have resistance feats on that level, he's driven insane instantly.

Tokiro won't ever permakill him though.

Great Ones don't instakill. The Paleblood Moon took a few hours to really drive everyone insane, and that was when Oedon, the Great One above Great Ones, was going down to try and make a child.

Not to mention, this is the Hunter after the ending where he's severed from the dream to get a peaceful death. Immortality ain't pulling that forkeru

@DMUA Hunter after severing the dream doesnt have a key, we never even see him fight after severing the dream

The key is specifically named "Honoring wishes ending", IE, the game has ended and this is the guy from when it happened.

Not to mention, I don't see why he wouldn't retain his abilities. After all, if Yharnam was a dream realm like I believe it was, considering it went into permanent night which only ends after you wake up from the Night of the Hunt.

Seems like this'll take a bit of discussion, who's wall of us 3 do you guys want to use?

There is no need for a discussion, we never see the hunter do anything after severing the dream so there's no reason to assume he keeps any of his powers or even any of his weapons. The Honoring Wishes key is the Hunter after beating Gherman but before waking up.

You mean after beating Gherman and then getting eaten the Moon Presence? Cause that's not Honoring any kind of wishes.

If it's not a ending key, then it shouldn't be labeled as such.

There is no notion he spontaneously loses everything from waking up either. And indeed, the notion that it is a dream and he would logically keep his stuff is supported.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1347411?useskin=oasis

Kratos vs accelerator should be removed as the stomp rule are updated and this fight Fall on the 100% chance of victory always category,even if both have powerful hax, thanks to the combination of time stop, resurrection and low-mid Regenerationn (and the missing grace period) If other rules exist please link the rule pages

Might want to look at this one too: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1255046?useskin=oasis as it does not seems that Aladdin can kill accelerator in any way but I might be wrong so check their profiles

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/640388

Seras Victoria vs Guts is not only extremely old, but it used 8-B versions when Seras just got downgraded to be 9-A. It's off Seras but Guts is locked.

Anyone who wants Golden Age vs Complete Vampire can do so freely though.

@Malox

Huh?

The stomp rule was never updated, not once, the only thing that changed is passive wins which Kratos has nothing of the sort.

Aladdin can seal accelerator yes

Edit: I have to post here initially to speak with you so others can see and see for themselves

@gargoyle one

please this is no place for discussion I written on your wall we can talk there, invite a mod too if u want

Silver Surfer vs Superma

Honestly, what way can Superman win? Surfer can regen from atomization. Even if he couldn't, he can exist and fight without his body.

On top of this, Surfer has Cosmic Awareness that will allow him to know all of Superman's weaknesses and with the Power Cosmic exploit them. He can harness any form of energy, including magic and can manipulate matter. As such, Surfer can just start firing off red sun radiation blasts, kryptonite radiation, start turning the enviroment into kryptonite, etc.

Really, this seems extremely lopsided to the point of being a hax stomp.

Because people hate superman

Also, Sentry vs Superman is insanely outdated

Sentry is much slower now and not even 2x stronger

Ugh

Sentry is Megafoe though

Also he was always vastly slower, it was just he had High Regen and hax.

Megafoe?

You mean not even 2x higher then 632 Kilofoe?

Which Superman is?

And the Hax being matter Manipulation that Superman resists

That Hax?

I'm well aware he was vastly slower, I made the thread

He still can't get past High but that doesn't net him a win.

Alright, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back