• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to say it, Harry Potter VS Roland Deschai needs to be removed now.

The additions Roland has received since then make it a hilarious stomp in his favor. Gan punts all of Harry's magic attacks, Roland's guns one-shot several times over with no hope of him ever getting back up, and the poor kid gets several tons of shit kicked out of him if he tries to go for melee.

Like, it isn't even remotely close anymore.

Harry's match with Ezio should also be removed due to the fact that he's gotten an upgrade with the calc about the bludgers and being able to survive long heights, which makes Ezio unable to do much damage against him.

Didn't Kep have plans on debunking those upgrades a while back?

Not saying he's going to get the chance now (****...), but he made some valid points about all of that being more or less inconsistent with other showings in the books. Including the fact that Harry gets his ass kicked by Dudley all the way into his late teens.

@King Harry wasn't allowed to remotely use his magic throughout the times that dudley was being a bully to him. So Dudley was essentially fighting a heavily nerfed Harry all the time.

So Harry's lack of permission to use magic gives Dudley Wall level punching power?

Because if not, that's a big part of our problem.

Harry surviving majority of the shit he had to face as well as the feats that gave him that tier to begin with is bacause of Magic.

That doesn't mean his durability just wanes down to human level every time he spends a couple of months unable to do magic.

And actually, he still uses magic during the summer. He's seen practicing his spells in secret a good number of times throughout the series, and also uses Lumos to read his spellbooks and look at his photos at night.

Meanwhile, Dudley's constant kicking of his ass goes all the way into Book 5, well after the above has been established.

Monarch Laciel said:
Which amusingly should have got him hit by the ministry
Y'know, this is why I try my best not to think about plotholes in HP. So that I don't end up remembering just how many of them exist.

A light spell is not the same thing as a defensive spell, unless you're trying to blind someone with the light.

...And that matters why?

If consistent use of magic is what's keeping him at Wall level physically, then the distinction shouldn't mean anything.

Unless you're trying to say he only gets his stats from combat-based magic, in which case you're going to have to bring me a quote for that, because I can't remember a single instance where that's stated.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2036222#197

So, Weekly is arguing that this match is a stomp, which others on this thread don't agree with. I personally don't think it is, but I don't really care enough about these characters to argue that further and I don't think anyone in that thread as of now can truly claim to be speaking from an unbiased perspective. Due to this, I have posted this here to get a fresh set of eyes to evaluate.

Note: Do not have long arguments and discussions on this thread. If you are going to do so, argue on that thread. The extent of your opinionating here should be a simple agreement or disagreement, which mods can decide what to do with.

That thread's already on the files btw, I don't really know why it's still open but I guess it is.

Basically, Nora has no way to kill, incap, or even damage Misaka due to the latter's 8-A shields, magnetism fields to prevent grenades and hammer attacks, and can force nora to inhale iron sand or remove oxygen from the area to asphyxiate her if she tries to go for unarmed combat, meanwhile Misaka can oneshot with her weakest attacks as her Railguns are apparently 8-A and can snipe Nora with 7-C lightning from outside Nora's range and there's nothing Nora can do to stop her

Wokistan said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2036222#197
So, Weekly is arguing that this match is a stomp, which others on this thread don't agree with. I personally don't think it is, but I don't really care enough about these characters to argue that further and I don't think anyone in that thread as of now can truly claim to be speaking from an unbiased perspective. Due to this, I have posted this here to get a fresh set of eyes to evaluate.

Note: Do not have long arguments and discussions on this thread. If you are going to do so, argue on that thread. The extent of your opinionating here should be a simple agreement or disagreement, which mods can decide what to do with.
This.

got least having much arguments your Thread.

Ditto vs Natsu should be redone, if not removed.

Originally, I voted for Natsu, and I considered it a fair win, as Ditto copies the opponent and Ditto would essentially be a less skilled Natsu. However, it's come to my recent attention that Ditto can copy anything from its memory as well (albeit with some details wrong). This means that Ditto'd be able to turn into any Pokémon it can remember in that match if it wanted to. Given Natsu got beat by Charizard alone, not sure how he'd fare against something that could turn into any of them within reason.

The rest of Ditto's matches are fine. The inconclusives (Thunder, Doppelgängers) don't change due to the opponents powers (maybe Doppelgängers would change) and for everyone else (Delsin, Goku, Godzilla), the only way for him to reach that tier would be through transforming into them.

Nedge1000 said:
Wokistan said:
High 1-B/1-A was debunked, but as the Materium itself still has a number of higher dimensions greater than the ability of human language to express, so regular 1-B is still correct. Khorne definitely has the range for that sort of stuff, and can also just negate anything that tries to affect Kharn itself rather than the source of need be.
Where?
I don't know exactly what this "Where?" is for, but to further expand on the reasoning behind this answer just in case anyone is wondering...

• The Materium having countless dimensions beyond the four normal people know of:
"'Here?' cried Semyon, throwing his arms wide and spinning around like a lunatic. 'You have such a limited understanding of the material world, girl. Words like here and there have no meaning. The myriad dimensions of this material universe cannot be defined by so limited a thing as human language!'" - Mechanicum

"'I do not,' said Jurisian. 'The warp is separate, unto itself, another realm entirely. There are more dimensions than the four in our own field of existence. It is through these that entrance to the warp is affected, and how some of the greater mysteries of the Adeptus Mechanicus are realised, but these dimensions are not of the warp. They are as real and physical as the heft of your sword, or the roundness of your bolts'." - Crusaders of Dorn

"The warrior in orange and black armor shouted. The automaton stepped forwards, piston driven limbs shaking the deck. The cannon on its shoulder swiveled. The prisoner could feel the dark energy dancing in the weapon. It knew its shape and taste, old and familiar from wars that had scarred the stars when they were young. The gun weapon drew breath to fire. The prisoner's senses traced the distances between every point in the room and sliced time down until only the decay of atoms marked its passing. The short distance from it to the automaton's gun, from the automaton to its masters, from those masters to the door. Every measured value became like crystal, every facet and plane extending through countless dimensions." - Ahriman: Key of Infinity

• Khorne and the other gods having the range to affect infinite universes outside of the Warp:
"Ka'Bandha fell through the hidden spaces between worlds. The occulted gears of creation rushed by him. In the machineries of being were the inner secrets of the universe displayed to him. The daemonkin of Tzeentch would have damned a dozen eternities for a glimpse of what he saw, but Ka'Bandha did not care for knowledge. The things on display were valueless to him, and the wonders of infinity whirled by unappreciated. Ka'Bandha fell forever and for no time at all, until a wave of change rippled out through the multi-dimensional space he infected, upsetting the delicate workings of infinite, interleaved universes. Ka'Bandha howled in triumph. The promised storm had been unleashed." - The Devastation of Baal

• Also negating things before they affect Kharn as opposed to stopping them at the source:
"The stream of blue warp lightning washed over Khârn. Either choosing to ignore the pain or impervious to it, still he came. The Grey Knight renewed his assault, putting so much of his being into the power emanating from his force halberd that hoarfrost coated his suit of Terminator armour and dark blood leaked from both nostrils.

The effect was the same. His red armour glowing purple under the crackling wave of sapphire energy, Khârn did not falter.

KERSAI: No... This cannot be!

Resorting to more base tactics, Kersai raised his weapon to use it in the conventional manner but the World Eater was already upon him.

KHÂRN: Khorne protects me, Grey Knight. Unlike your corpse-Emperor.
" - The Trials of Azrael

Hope this helps.

Uh, so, I believe this is a spite thread/stomp, and should be removed. IDK if we should also report this on the violations thread.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2013359

The OP put a character into a passive EE range for another character after it seemed like the character in question was going to lose.

Dargoo Faust said:
Uh, so, I believe this is a spite thread/stomp, and should be removed. IDK if we should also report this on the violations thread.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2013359

The OP put a character into a passive EE range for another character after it seemed like the character in question was going to lose.
Spite that ended in an in an inconc?

Also i did that to make the fight fair. I never did that "after the character was going to lose", it was from the start of the thread, i never changed it as it would be a stomp if it was outside of his range. The SBA rules say the range can be changed.

Spite threads can go wrong, too.

And considering your replies on said thread, I believe you changed the range to give Sirzechs a win, not to make a match fair.

RebubleUselet said:
Spite threads can go wrong, too.
And considering your replies on said thread, I believe you changed the range to give Sirzechs a win, not to make a match fair.
So you are actually arguing the match would be more "fair" if the range wasn't that?

RebubleUselet said:
No. What kind of logic is that? I'm saying that you changed the range to give your favourite character a win.
I made it to make a fair fight. The fight was fair. It was fair by the rules. I don't see any problem with that fight.

That's an obvious spite thread. OP clearly demonstrates bias for Sirzechs multiple times on the thread and made a change that is questionable at best. Should be removed.

Dziga said:
That's an obvious spite thread. OP clearly demonstrates bias for Sirzechs multiple times on the thread and made a change that is questionable at best. Should be removed.
Still doesn't make the match unfair or make it ok to remove it. I mean if we gon remove that then let's remove all his loses and most of Medaka's loses, cus they were made out of spite to increase loss count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back