• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, here I hoped to not run into france again... no offense, but learning it after loosing the learning rate of a baby is goddamn hard

Shadow vs. Dante

I believe that this should be removed and here is why. The reasoning as to why dante wins has nothing really backing it.

He won because he is serious in his dmc2 version and is more likely to use his hax. However my problem with is that he is facing a character who even restricted is serious and goes for the kill outright while also constantly increasing his own power with every blow not only that but has videos and proof that he uses his hax in character.

Not only that but he is unrestricted in this fight meaning he is practically bloodlusted and can use his full power and has a better connection to the chaos force.

Now in no way am I trying to discredit dante all I am saying is him winning because he is serious is faulty.

Not only that but y'all said that he has experience fighting demons on his level but then turn around and say all of his opponents are fodder. To be honest I would say that their experience is about the same with shadow having the edge.

Shadow has fought people on his level and above all throughout the series ie. Sonic, metal sonic, black doom, mephlis, etc. Dante having experience fighting fodder isn't all that great good example being bill cipher who has only fought fodder and tends to play a big role in some of the reasons as to why he loses. Not only that but shadow also has trying from g.u.n so experience should really go to him.

Another reasoning for why he won is because of chrono heart which y'all said is passive, however he has to land a hit for it to work which isn't all that great of a time stop to be honest especially considering shadow want just let dante get a hit off on him to activate. O and it is not passive.

Well here is my reasoning as to why dante vs shadow should be removed.

AP never mattered in that fight.

Hax was everything and both of them could counter each other without killing each other.

Fight can stay

@Blueblur

the fact that Dante has numerous time hax under his belt, and the fact that he's always been serious doesn't matter when he fights a serious character.

Being unrestricted doesn't mean bloodlusted. I can appli the same logic to Dante if that's the case.

Where's the proof that Shadow is on his level in terms of experience.

So apparently all the other demons he faced in the other games that overwhelmed him isn't really a factor huh.

Him needing to hit shadow doesn't really mean much when he can teleport up to shadow and activate it right there.

@theglassman

Him having numerous time hax means nothing if he doesn't use them in character even when he is serious. Dante has not always been serious dmc 3 and 4.

No the thing with shadow is even in his restricted form he still uses his hax effectively and constantly as well not only that but he is always serious and goes for kills outright. Know that he is unrestricted though he is most likely going to kill dante without hesitation.

The fact that y'all contradict yourselves by saying he has consistently fought demons on his level just to turn around and say that he has only fought fodder demons to prove a point as to why he doesn't use his hax. Two shadow has training from g.u.n and has consistently fought people on his level or above. Fighting fodder for along time is hardly good experience compared to someone who has fought beings actually on his level.

According to y'all no.

To be honest the likely of dante doing so is low because he hasn't done so before. And if he teleports shadow has his own teleportation which he spams.

DMC 2 dante was used, and he's more serious than all the other versions of Dante.

And Dante also restricts his forms in this state as well. Him cutting loose, which he will do since he's not a goofball here makes him have as much killing intent as shadow

When they said demons on his level, they're talking about his earlier incarnations. Him foddering other demons is at his DMC2 counterpart.

Shadow needs to pull out his chaos emerald for him to teleport. Dante can do it very quickly. Especially with his trickster fighting style.

@Theglassman12

I know DMC 2 dante was used. Him being serious is not a valid point as to why he wins especially when he hasn't been shown to do anything claimed in the thread.

The thing is shadow is more likely to use his hax first because he has been shown to do so. We can't just say dante is serious so he uses etc despite him not doing so. And this shadow is still more powerful than any of dante's forms even in base form.

A no they said all his opponents meaning every single one from then to know where fodder which they used to say why dante wouldn't use his abilities on them.

And shadow doesn't need to pull out a chaos emerald to use chaos control as he did it without an emerald in his fight against infinite. And shadow tends to span his abilities unlike dante who 9 times out of ten goes for guns and sword even when serious.

Yes it is. Especialy when he has more than one way to time stop his opponents, one of them requires a thought to activate.

And Dante is also willing to do that considering he immediately goes for the kill at this point in the series.

Then those guys don't remember all the other demons that gave Dante a hard time.

so what's stopping Dante from doing the exact same thing to shadow and teleport up to him. He'll end up using the time stop sooner than later, especially since he's resistant to time stop.

Him having more than one way to time stop really doesn't matter considering he hasn't done so in character. He isn't more likely to use his time stops before shadow does his. And him fighting and struggling against demons on his level really doesn't help help him at all because he still didn't use his hax to defeat them. The thing stopping dante from doing the same thing is he hasn't been shown to do so before. As to where shadow tends to span his has normally unlikely dante.

Shadow still has bfr and teleportation and indigo asteroid and paralyzes which are abilities he uses in character and tends to spam them to.

Shadow could just teleport behind dante paralyze him and bfr him for the win which isn't out of character for shadow who uses his abilities in character.

Not before shadow does and we have no proof of him doing so in cutscene are anywhere outside of gameplay. But ok back on topic I still believe the fight should be removed the reasoning is based of and assumption with no evidence to back it up.

@BlueBlur and @Glassman could you guys please move to message walls instead of derailing this thread?

Akame vs Ben Tennyson needs to be removed from Ben's profile. Akame in Ennodzuno form will either be High 7-A, or 7-A+. Either way she'll have a rather large AP advantage so the match is outdated.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Akame vs Ben Tennyson needs to be removed from Ben's profile. Akame in Ennodzuno form will either be High 7-A, or 7-A+. Either way she'll have a rather large AP advantage so the match is outdated.
I'm just say this,the whole Ben 10 also get revised soon.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
I'm just say this,the whole Ben 10 also get revised soon.
The 6-C calc is useless and only scales to Vilgax durability in his squid form. And I'm doubtfull that High 7-A can scale to any of his forms, but his stronger ones like Diamondhead, Humongasaur, etc.

With either result of the Shikoutazer calc. Ben is literally fodder to Akame.and Esdeath

I edited my comment, but honestly why doesn't Saitama just have a training key? that's annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back