• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1255046#128

This is a vs match involving Aladdin (Magi) and Accelerator. Both of their strongest forms were used in this match which would imply High 6-C Aladdin vs High 6-A Accelerator. Most of the people who participated in this debate were involved in nonsensical arguments and were insulting each other. Accelerator clearly had a much superior AP and much more potent hax so this is a clear case of stomp and the victories and losses added on the basis of this match should be removed.

@BANLK

literally one attack only puts accel at high 6-A and that wasn't even the attack that granted him the win

if anything angel accel is like 6-C while aladdin was High 6-C.aladdin had the AP advantage

he even had the versatility advantage lol

Aladdin's High 6-C AP is practically useless against Accelerator who has multi-continent level durability even without his vector shield. Also varsatility means nothing when your opponent is practically the pinnacle of vector manipulation. Bloodlusted Accel can kill Aladdin faster than he can blink.

Funny you say that when Aladdin literally has a bounty of hax and aladdin was also bloodlusted in that fight.

Like I already mentioned bounty of hax means nothing when his opponent is literally the pinnacle of vector manipulation.

-BANLK- said:
Like I already mentioned bounty of hax means nothing when his opponent is literally the pinnacle of vector manipulation.
that a bit too expressive to say he's at the pinnacle and thats not even a valid reason

Aladdin has BFR,Spatial Manip,Atomic Manip,Physics Manip,Sealing,Soul Manip,Transmutation,Space Time Manip etc.

he has tons of otherworldly hax that can defeat accel

the only difference is he wouldn't see his attack coming and accel would reduce him to quarks

A Stomp is not the same as an easy win,Which is the case with the fight

Vegeta's victories against Garou and Boros should be removed, considering Vegeta can easily blow a Saibaman with telekinesis, and the Saibamen are vastly stronger than both Garou and Boros via powerscaling.

Therefir said:
Vegeta's victories against Garou and Boros should be removed, considering Vegeta can easily blow a Saibaman with telekinesis, and the Saibamen are vastly stronger than both Garou and Boros via powerscaling.
A>B>C logic doesn't apply here.

Is just a example, anyway they have no opportunity to win.

You're just saying they have no opportunity to win without any reasoning. And regardless if it's an example, the A>B>C logic doesn't apply at all.

Yomi Schwarz said:
he has tons of otherworldly hax that can defeat accel
Thats the same as saying Aladdin can beat superman because he has a spell which can seal low 2-C beings. And apart from sealing literally every other hax of Aladdin can be easily nullified by Accelerator. This is clearly a stomp match.

They have no opportunity to win because Vegeta can effortlessly one-shot people who are stronger than Boros and Garou.

-BANLK- said:
And apart from sealing literally every other hax of Aladdin can be easily nullified by Accelerator.
How exactly?

If anything the case was accel atomizes him from the start.Which warrants the easy win

Only thing accel can do is redirect not nullify

you alrady admitted that aladdin has a winnging move (sealing),you still want to continue this?

So I am guessing if Aladdin lost against Supes in a vs match then it won't be a stomp because he had a winning move (sealing) lol. Almost all of Aladdin's attacks will be redirected back at him by Accel. This is not a fair match.

Theglassman12 said:
I'm just telling him to not use A>B>C logic.
What is wrong with A>B>C logic when it is basic powerscaling and not at all inaccurate or fallacious in this case?

I dont think this even qualifies as ABC logic. Its more like a example of how much a stomp A against B is

Theglassman12 said:
Sora vs Link should be removed for being outdated. A good chunk of the voters for Link voted because of time stop, and Sora's now resistant to time stop, which renders half of the voter's points moot.
bump, this hasn't been removed from Link's profile yet.

Gargoyle One said:
It's not a stomp, Aladdin has ways to win, he just doesn't use them early enough.
PRECISELY

this is what im saying.aladdin can seal accel while the reason accel wins is he's likely to oneshot first before aladdin uses it.

Losing is Aladdin's fault,dosen't mean its a stomp

RebubleUselet said:
I request to remove Akame vs Nero, since people who voted for the former completely ignored Nero's immense AP advantage, way better versatility and the fact that he can just block Murasame with Devil Bringer.
Bump.

Also, IMO it looks quite lazy, so I'll try to elaborate the reasons

Most of the peope who voted for Akame were saying that she's a better combatant than Nero. But the thing is that the former was being ragdolled in her fight with Esdeath, while the latter managed to catch Dante off guard twice. Both Dante and Esdeath were hardly serious in their respective fights, and we all know that Dante is way stronger than said general. So it's not too farfetched to assume that Akame's superior experience won't matter against Nero. Btw, about him...

Everyone in the thread immediately jumped into assumptions, like Nero trying to snatch Akame right off the bat and poison spreading through Devil Bringer, which he uses as a shield only when he's unarmed/has no time to get out a sword (first fight with Dante, being caught off guard by Credo). I don't wanna sound too arrogant, but I've known him for 8 years, and I know that he doesn't have a definite opening move. This means that he's actually going to engage Akame with either Red Queen or Yamato. In a first case, due to his superior strength, Akame gets knocked back, revealing herself to Nero, and after that he proceeds to grab her with Devil Bringer and slam her into the ground one or two times, which is more than enough to finish her off for good. And IIRC, Esdeath was able to break Murasame's way, so I don't know why Nero shouldn't be able to just slash through it and kill the assassin instantly. (This point was "debunked" by Scarlet, who said that Rebellion was unaffected by Yamato's abilities because it's a Devil Arm, and since Verse Equalization makes Murasame a Devil Arm as well, Nero's durability negation isn't going to work on. At this point, it's nothing but another assumption, because I recall that Rebellion was literally the only Devil Arm to come in contact with Yamato, and this shouldn't be taken into account).

Here's the point about Devil Bringer. I might be wrong, but Murasame's poison spreading through it seems like wanking/NLF to me. The reason for this is that Nero was able to block Dante's blows with it (yes I know that he was 100% unserious there, but it's clear that he's put more strength into it than Akame possibly could) and slashing attacks seem to be ineffective against it (Rebellion giving off sparks when it got caught by Nero). It's also in character for Nero to block the enemy's attacks with a spectral version of the arm.

To sum everything up, I'd say that Nero has more possible scenarios in his favor than Akame does, and because these points were ignored, I'm asking people to remove it from their pages.

I completely disagree with the reasoning for this here.

"The former was being ragdolled in her fight with Esdeath while the later managed to catch Dante off guard twice"

Both of these are untrue. Akame may not have been winning her fight with Esdeath the first time, but she certainly wasn't getting ragdolled, in fact, the moment she went Enoodzuno she actually managed to beat her.

Nero never caught Dante off guard, Dante was admittedly impressed,, but he was never caught off guard or even actually trying that fight.

Honestly, using Nero fighting someone who is trying his absolute hardest not to stomp him isn't a feat, and that discredits half the people who voted for Nero

The Murasame point is false equivalency, Akame has been using it for the last many chapters without cleaning it or maintaining it's condition, she even says this. Saying Esdeath was able to break it so Nero can is a fallacy.

Ultimately, the people arguing over skill were right in Akame's favor, but ultimately the votes for both sides used fallacious reasoning and I agree with removing.

@Gargoyle

I appreciate your inpit and I've realised now that I was wrong with most of the stuff. But here's one thing...

I never said that Nero can break Murasame, I was saying that he could slash through it with Yamato, but after that Scarlet, for absolutely no reason proceeded to assume that since Yamato couldn't cut through Rebellion because the latter is a Devil Arm (which can't definitely be true and I already explained why), and because Verse Equalization makes Murasame one, Nero won't be able to cut the blade in two.

Well, Spatial Manip resistance is what made Rebellion resist it, not it being a Devil Arm, so whatevah,

^ That's exactly what my point was

With that being said, I admit that both of the sides used fallacious reasoning. Now we just have to wait for other people's agreement.

The girl has matter manipulation, BFR, probability manipulation, astral projection, reality warping (Dunno the degree) and some other abilities that are not listed.

• I will probably need to revise her profile, as there are some stuff that I need to add to it (Same with Tony).
But I better wait and see what the others say, because one person is not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back