• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamamoto: Not only superior flames + Existence Erasure + Kido + Skill. But again, arguable.

that was Shikai Yamamoto,no existence erasure or anything of the sort

they didin't even brought up the superior flames thing,they concluded that yama can already win with hakuda and kido

so yeah,very arguable but it should be fine in the profiles tbh

Newendigo said:
I'm pretty that nonone aside from Lucaz and Laciel started with the Hulk feat.

And that was not their main reason, Lucaz was just simply saying "I'm eve bet that he would beat her in her 7-A form", while Laciel was just simply responding to everyone that were complaing about what Lucaz said.

Also, didn't the match was already removed? Why are you keep bringing it?
And that's reasoning for votes, thus it should be removed, the amount of people is irrelevant.

Yes it was, that was part of the reasoning for the biggest reason Spidey won, was because of her supposed lack of abilities to counter his.

Because you're arguing it.

Why should Luffy stay. He literally resists basically all of Natsu's moves, has precog + Armament Haki.

And did Percy not make Natsu's AP advantage null and void? Not only that, but countering his main powers.

A few of those i dont agree with. They may be decisive but i dont think Luffy Naruto or yama can stomp.

Also yama doesnt have existence erasure in that thread.

Also the kenshiro thread was quite heavily debated both ways from a few members so im not sure if that counts

Dont know about the others.

Imo stomps are when a character has no way to win a fight before they even start. Like Accelerator vs Natsu.

Might as well get a bunch of mismatches from the punching bags off.

Esdeath

Rukia: Ridiculously superior Absolute zero Ice attacks and nigh-immunity to basically everything from her arsenal

Lancer: Are people forgetting Esdeath can do an instant time stop while the spear is flying?

Mitsuru: Resists everything from Esdeath and can rip away resistances via status affects.

Also, Aizen, Natsu is Mach 4700 to 3500, anyone can tell you that's a blitz.

@Gar + Meh, let's just drop it out already.

Also, someone should check Hulk Vs Sans, I think that we make a mistake...

>Also, Aizen, Natsu is Mach 4700 to 3500, anyone can tell you that's a blitz.

Wait. What is this talking directed at specificially?

LordAizenSama said:
>Also, Aizen, Natsu is Mach 4700 to 3500, anyone can tell you that's a blitz.

Wait. What is this talking directed at specificially?
Natsu blitzes, therefore, his loss to Kenshiro should be removed

I disagree, against Luffy, Natsu is at a clear disadvantage. All he has is his roars here which are easily countered by Luffy's gears, Haki and resistances. And in character, Natsu isn't just going to spam roars, that can easily be avoided by Luffy in the process. Plus, Luffy is becoming Low 6-B anyway, so it's being removed regardless

My definition of stomp is when one character can barely do anything against the other.

I also disagree with Naruto. Naruto who can just flat out overpower him with clones and spam cellular destroying Rasen Shurikens until the cows come home. Not only that Heat Resistance. Not to mention Natsu's forms having a time limit in a fight when said time limit was still active. Not much of a good fight.

As for Kenshiro, that fight is so obviously a stomp. Just looking at their files and abilties is enough to tell us that. Regardless of vote. Hell even if I voted for Natsu, I'd consider myself an idiot for doing so.

For Yamamoto, I did say it was arguable. I'm more on team decisive for that. Although considering he has a loss to Byakuya, it is very redundant.

So... You are saying Natsu wins via blitz and others are saying kenshiro stomps because hax.

This is what I meant about it being debatable in the thread.

LordAizenSama said:
So... You are saying Natsu wins via blitz and others are saying kenshiro stomps because hax.
This is what I meant about it being debatable in the thread.
Just goes to show how crappy the fight is and that it shouldn't have happened and that in reality it cannot happen as it is a stomp either way.

Stomp:

Character A cannot do anything against Character B, at best is equal in some aspects while B is superior in most other aspects.

That is the definition I go with.

A VsMatch needs to be balanced.

I disagree. How does it being debatable make it a bad thread? Id much rather read that with creative answers and debating with interesting points then most of VsB "debates" wheres it's mindless for reasons above replies with only one real answer, but I digress..

LordAizenSama said:
I disagree. How does it being debatable make it a bad thread? Id much rather read that with creative answers and debating with interesting points then most of VsB "debates" wheres it's mindless for reasons above replies with only one real answer, but I digress..
It's not about what you'd rather read. It's whether it's a mismatch or not. Looking at both files, no matter what it is a mismatch. Either Natsu speed blitzes or Kenshiro Haxstomps. You can view this fight anytime you want regardless on whether it's on the file or not.

If you dislike these responses so bad, then maybe we shouldn't add those threads. If you dislike it, make a CRT for it. That doesn't make this fight any less of a mismatch.

Not to mention we literally have Kenshiro defeating Zeref soon after making this match look even less fair.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Stomp:

Character A cannot do anything against Character B, at best is equal in some aspects while B is superior in most other aspects.

That is the definition I go with.

A VsMatch needs to be balanced.
Define can't do anything, do you mean it as in the opponent can't win?

For me personally, if a fight takes the winner lots of difficulty in killing the opponent or wins through a one trick pony, then it's fair.

Anything more is a mismatch.

@Dragon u want to stop adding for reason above threads?

/ thats like 99% of every thread on vsb. Ever.
I disagree still but if you want to remove it thats fine. Dont wanna derail this thread anymore

LordAizenSama said:
@Dragon u want to stop adding for reason above threads?:/ thats 99% of every thtead on vsb. Ever.
I'm literally going by what you said....Like seriously....Either way I'm dropping this.

Gargoyle One said:
Unrelated also.
Ghost Rider vs Spawn should be removed as it's a mismatch, 3A vs 3B
It's also very old as well. Current versions mean 3-B vs 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back