• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu and Kuzan vs Toshiro needs to be removed. Not only can't they deal with his power nullification but he also one shots them due to the downgrade Akainu and Kuzan got.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Natsu's profile is filled with spite and stomp matches which should be removed and it's pretty obvious to tell.

For the Yamamoto match up... Yamamoto is literraly superior in everything.

Same with Luffy plus resistance on fire and lightning...

Also, Aizen wanna stop with spite match-ups? Always putting Natsu against flying opponents with range...

Wew. You should add Ichigo to that category. The guy has like one move and everyone he goes up against lolstomps him. I don't see how there can be any debating with him.

I forgot this existed. Don't mind if I do.

Ichigo vs Naruto: All Ichigo has for him is speed which is equalized like most of his matches and Naruto has a shit ton of abilities which Ichigo has no answer for.

Ichigo vs Luke: I don't need to say much as it's the same thing with Naruto.

Ichigo vs Ed: Toonforce and his durability is Large Building level.

Ichigo vs Modred: Apparently she one-shots with her NP. He also can't do anything to her due to precog and her tenacity to not care about damage (although how can he even damage her due to precog).

So yeah. You can see how Ichigo has nothing besides GT and speed but most threads gets speed equalized anyways so he has one thing (plus flight if it matters).

Edit: Also Natsu vs Charizard: Charizard main power is negated by having no effect on him and Natsu has dragonslaying and lightning which is highly effective against Charizard.

Edit 2: Gilgamesh vs Aize: Again. Same as Natsu vs Charizard. Everything Aizen has is negged and cannot do anything due to SNI.

Madoka vs Aize: Madoka is unaffected by KS, apparently has higher ap, has a one-shot move that bypasses regen and dura (I think), and the range which is in favor for her.

Town lvl Natsu makes a city lvl dragon scream in pain, while people that are City lvl can't make a scratch.

And when Natsu achieved a boost from a city lvl person (who as well couldn't make a scratch on the said dragon) he one shot the dragon and another person.

So, yeah. DS is legit reason.

Dragons in Fairy Tail are resistant to all magic aside from their own, as Dragon Slaying magic is literally just teaching humans how to use a Dragon's abilities. Thus, while all other magic in the series basically bounces off, Dragon Slaying Magic can actually do damage.

That's their special abilty, but persons who are legitly using City lvl physical attacks can't hurt them. Also, they legitly one shot people that are stronger than Natsu as well. Which would be impossible if they were weaker than Natsu or only as strong.

I also like how now they resist all magic, while for Acnologia it's NLF.

Blanked said:
Town lvl Natsu makes a city lvl dragon scream in pain, while people that are City lvl can't make a scratch.
^ This.

And don't forget little Wendy managing to somewhat hurt a dragon as well. She's fodder compared to Natsu.

You guys are misunderstanding. Dragon slayer magic is just magic that cam bypass dragons resistance to normal magic.

This mechanic does not exist in akame ga kill. So saying natsu wins because dragon slayer magic is like saying ichigo wins because reiatsu or goku wins because ki.

Just read the thread. People also pointed it out and got ignored.

What you don't get is the fact that even without magical resistance said Dragon is CITY LVL and Natsu as TOWN lvl was doing huge damage. So, it's an obvious boost in damage as well.

That said I agree the match could be removed since Tatsumi could of run away with flight.

@Kuu Those Ichigo matches should in fact be removed.

However, Natsu vs Charizard is fine. Natsu's only saving grace was Dragon Slayer Magic. This was Mega Charizard X who not only has a resistance to fire, but also resists electricity due to being a Dragon type Pokemon, not a flying type. Not only that, Charizard also had other moves such as Shadow Claw, Air Slash and Dragon Claw in his arsenal.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
However, Natsu vs Charizard is fine. Natsu's only saving grace was Dragon Slayer Magic. This was Mega Charizard X who not only has a resistance to fire, but also resists electricity due to being a Dragon type Pokemon, not a flying type. Not only that, Charizard also had other moves such as Shadow Claw, Air Slash and Dragon Claw in his arsenal.
Uh... I removed that. Sorry. I'll revert.

How is that not an issue? One abuses range while the other doesn't have anything that can go that far from what I remember. Doesn't take away all the other issues.

Aizen's range says "Tens of meters with Kidō. At least hundreds of meters to thousands of kilometers with Fragor."

That said, i'm neutral about removing it.

That alone is not enough. It's just that a lot of the behavior in this thread is getting very petty.

All that was being done with Natsu was remove plenty of spite matches. Plenty of which were made by the same user, who undoubtedly made the threads to increase Natsu's losses list.

What a ******* disaster of spite and bias all these recent threads and requests are. People calling stomps and making spite matches just to see some names on the Victories and Lost sections. Honestly it's as sad as it is ridiculous. And in the center of all these are Bleach and Fairy Tail threads. Just ban matchups with characters from these franchises and get this charade over with.

Damned Salvation said:
What a ******* disaster of spite and bias all these recent threads and requests are. People calling stomps and making spite matches just to see some names on the Victories and Lost sections. Honestly it's as sad as it is ridiculous. And in the center of all these are Bleach and Fairy Tail threads. Just ban matchups with characters from these franchises and get this charade over with.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Damned Salvation said:
Thank you.

KuuIchigo said:
I should have said TSB and a variety of moves.
Having TSB doesn't mean he stomps. There are limitations to that technique such as a short range and the fact that it doesn't one shot him.

KuuIchigo said:
It does molecular damage. Range doesn't matter when Ichigo goes into melee range.
Yes it does, so? It's not oneshotting him if it doesn't hit a vital spot.

Also Ichigo going to melee range kinda goes against the go to argument that "he flies away and spams GT" a lot of people here use don't you think?

LordAizenSama said:
So does this we can readd natsu's loss to naruto? Natsu has more moves than ichigo.
Add it for all I care. At this point the whole adding matchups to profiles is just one big mess of bias, spite and people piling on each other with for reasons above. It adds nothing for discussion.

How is it not one-shotting him? It ignores durability, it can increase size (dodging it useless since speed is equalized), even in its ball form it is big enough to disintegrate him.

He does do that, but he is mostly a melee fighter. What else can people say about him? He has one move.

Naruto vs Natsu was a good match-up with actual discussion.

It doesn't ignore durabilty @kuul. At least i don't see why it should, since Kurama tanked it i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back