• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it should still be removed because he literally can't be hit because of realitivistic reactions.

You said "I will make speed Equal until someone can provide the exact speed gap"

Yeah, but reactions is different from speed, SM only has:

Rel reactions.

MHS combat speed.

SS travel speed.

Meanwhile akame has:

MHS speed in everything.

Doesn't matter, you still Equalized halfway down the thread and kept a vote before the reset.

Spidey is Mach 406 while Akame is Mach 292, a sizable difference. Not enough to blitz, but enough to where it warrants a reset, and their weren't enough votes after that to add it.

I never equalized speed, I was still asking the gap difference long after peter's vote. And I did not see anyyone really complaining about it.

Gargoyle One said:
"I will make speed Equal until someone can provide the exact speed gap"
You literally said this in the thread and I read it multiple times.

You didn't edit the OP, but you said it, that prompted many to restate their votes.

If you need me to be even more specific, you said this 22 comments down.

I know that I said it, very well, multiple times. And no, only you and Kal restate the votes. But I will see what we can do, because probably this is going to take to much time.

Tatsumi vs Natsu should be removed due to many of the voters for Natsu not addressing how he can get by Tatsumi's precognition.

X vs Samus should be removed from X's profile for being severely outdated due to the changes in Samus's profile.

God-Man vs Arceus should be removed for being severely one-sided due to Arceus being able to do everything God-Man can and a lot more, as stated by one of the voters.

Mario vs Goku should be removed for the fact that Goku can't harm Mario in any way shape-or-form due to his intangibility, and in Super Mario Odyssey, it shows Mario being able to possess living things, making it more of a stomp in Mario's favor.

Alucard vs Remilia should be removed for being a major AP stomp in Remilia's favor.

@Gar - Please, let handle this.

@Glass -

That should not be really a reason, the fact that not addressing a single abilitie (Which not only is really irrelevant, but also that he actually does not have a justification for said abilitie) does not invalid a match.

Well, yeah that should be removed.

One-sided =/= A stomp.

I don't really know.

That should be removed as well.

Newendigo said:
@Glass -

That should not be really a reason, the fact that not addressing a single abilitie (Which not only is really irrelevant, but also that he actually does not have a justification for said abilitie) does not invalid a match.
How is precognition an irrelevant ability? It even says battle precognition on his profile, which means its useful in battle.

Not really, useless his precog is very broken.

Again, I don't even know where he get the precog, itt should not even be in his profile.

I'd like to request removal of Esdeath's loss against Invel. The thread was fairly short with 4 out of 7 votes saying FRA (reason above being Invel's Ice resistance, and some also added his Ice Slave as a reason). But no one debunked Ice Slave with Esdeath's own mind resistance. This match frankly ended quite prematurely

TheSandman31 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/973442#58
can someone remove this?

Most people here voted for reasons above when the reasons are

The in-betweener isn't even that powerful compared to Marvel abstracts.The In-betweener is Chaos and Orders bitch

LT judges all of Marvels spatial dimension

So what? he's High 1-B so he should be able to do just that.That isn't anything special.Daath will also claim every spatial dimension so I fail to see how that makes LT>Death

LT is above the Marvel high 1-B abstracts

So is Death who will claim every High 1-B (still below Destiny and probably Pralaya) in DC

LT transcends five High 1-B who contains infinite universes and timelines etc

So? they're High 1-B it would be weird for them not to transcend infinite universes since transcending infinite universes and timeline is only a High 2-A feat

Death is above more than 5

Death can easily bypass LT's rege

LT exist in all universes and beyond too

So what? So does Death

Omnipresence=/=win

LT is above bunch of characters who are not high 1-B

There's no point in mentioning LT is above a lot of non High 1-B characters.

This is a battle between 2 High 1-Bs, even if LT defeated infinite number of multiversal or multi- multiversal, it wont matter because High 1-Bs are literally more than infinite times more powerful than people that are not high 1-B

The reasons why LT wins here just irks me

I mean is it really relevant that he judges infinite dimensions? that should be self-explanatory since he is a High 1-B

And LT wins because of Omnipresence.Wat?

LT wins because he transcends death.He transcends Marvel Death, not DC death

I mean Isn't he currently dead now?

and this

So Yeah death manipulation wouldn't work on him. He can also bestride 'all,'infinite',eternal' dualities.

So he is immune to Deaths death manipulation because he is above The In-Betweener? that...doesnt make sense.And Death Manipulation isnt Deaths only power.Plus it worked on Dream (who is also has control over reality,unreality and dreams.)

I have no problem with LT winning

But not for the reasons stated on this thread.Just check it yourself.Most people saying for reasons above even though they probably didn't read the arguments presented

I think a rematch is needed

Gargoyle One said:
So apparently, after randomly looking at Akame's page.
Spider Man vs Akame had speed Unequal when the OP first made the post, was Equalized halfway through, but the OP accidentally counted a vote that was made when Speed wasn't Equalized.

Make of that what you will.
This got buried, and again, OP Equalized speed and people were restating votes yet he counted one before the reset.

Kakine Teitoku vs Anai Miu should be removed. Miu cannot kill Kakine due to his Regenerationn so her hax and massive speed advantage are useless. Her stamina and super form also run out in a few minutes tops, leading to a massive stomp once her speed, the only thing keeping her in the fight, is gone. It also lacks sufficient votes.

Lavos vs Madoka should probably be removed for being a stomp in Lavos's favor after all the upgrades. Like, this is the difference between the versions used and the current one. The fact that he has a legit match against Lucemon and that everyone agrees that he would stomp Homura speaks for itself.

As it stands right now, Madoka can't win in any way. Lavos's regen makes it unkillable, and if he somehow dies, it has infinite replacements.

It passively absorbs magic and can shut her down with Omnilock whenever it wants. Can absorb people that are significantly higher than Madoka herself on the 2-A scale (And are possibly High 2-A) and can BFR her. He can also mind/memory screw her.

There is the fact that SBA also says that we are using the strongest version of TD Lavos which is High 2-A now.

tl;dr Madoka can't win at all while Lavos has multiple ways a winning, one of which doesn't even require that he is fighting, but merely standing here.

Midora vs Mario should be removed, complete stop, as Mario has absolutely no way of even harming Midora. Literally. He can deflect any attack PERFECTLY. He's resistant to Mario's hax and has the ability to copy ANY ability he chooses.

Gargoyle One said:
So apparently, after randomly looking at Akame's page.

Spider Man vs Akame had speed Unequal when the OP first made the post, was Equalized halfway through, but the OP accidentally counted a vote that was made when Speed wasn't Equalized.

Make of that what you will.
^Buried

Thank you Cal.

May you help?

Also, reasoning for the votes was because of his feat in holding the Hulk.

Which is an outlier done by dried threads.....

Gargoyle One said:
Thank you Cal.
May you help?

Also, reasoning for the votes was because of his feat in holding the Hulk.

Which is an outlier done by dried threads.....
Okay sorry, but that is starting to sound a little bit personal...

The Hulk feat was not the main reasoning for the votes, that was Laciel responding to you and Kal, but already vote but not for that argument...

I'm pretty that nonone aside from Lucaz and Laciel started with the Hulk feat.

And that was not their main reason, Lucaz was just simply saying "I'm eve bet that he would beat her in her 7-A form", while Laciel was just simply responding to everyone that were complaing about what Lucaz said.

Also, didn't the match was already removed? Why are you keep bringing it?

Mind removing natsu vs jinbe fight?

this was brought up in this thread already wherein the capbailities of fishman karate was not fully explored in my opinion.thus i would like to make a redux thread of the fight

should be no harm since whoever wins this time would get the W's no question

Natsu mismatches.

Luffy: Precog+ Resistance to basically all of Natsu's main attacks+ Armament Haki. Mismatch.

Kenshiro: Obvious stomp is obvious.

Issei: Literally all Natsu has is being a Dragon Slayer against someone with Attack Reflection, Power Null, Stat Amping and Better Range.

Scorpion: Immune to Natsu's main method of attack. All Natsu has is lighting. Opponent has more skill, summoning and teleportation.

Naruto: clones, cellular destruction, TBB and RS spam. Against a Dragon Slayer with a limited power up and barely anything to combat it.

Percy: Natsu had an irrlevant AP advantage against someone with very powerful invulnerability and counters to his skills.

Kurama: Less AP, Mind Hax, quick kills, more experience against haxless elements.

Arguable Stomps:

Yamamoto: Not only superior flames + Existence Erasure + Kido + Skill. But again, arguable.

**** ALL those matches!

DEW IT! ERASE! DESTROY

Also, Saber Alter is a mismatch due to her Magic resistance and instant Excaliblast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back