• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remove the Blake Belladonna vs Black Panther inconclusive match from both there profiles or can I since it's open currently. Due to Black Panther Latest updates, it will need to be removed. As well as removing the Taskmaster vs Batman Win from Taskmaster's profile. It's now a stomp since Taskmasters got upgraded to multi city block level.

Going to suggest again that Jonah Hex VS Roland Deschai be removed from their profiles. Speed was unequalized (making it a clear blitz), Roland was at a disadvantage due to Jonah being allowed futuristic weaponry that he doesn't normally carry around, and Roland's profile was heavily unfinished when the match was made. (It didn't even have Lifting Strength, Striking Strength or Range sections until recently)

Roland's also gotten a ton of feats unearthed for him within the last couple of months, especially with the new film showings being counted now. So if nothing else, the match is really outdated.

Shirou vs Erza should be removed due to 7A upgrades for Shirou.

Shirou vs Tatsumi is also outdated.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/689083

Natsu vs Meliodas.

First he made 3 rounds battle and most of people voted. Than he randomly choosed 2 round and counted votes without any logic behind it as some said Mel FRA without even saying specificly which round and for so those votes have no sense. After which the OP even counted his own vote...

That match up is good but the thread it self is just a disaster and it should be removed.

Not the only one either.

1. Natsu vs Sabo, complete stomp due to upgrades, Sabo has Higher AP, Skill, Intangibility and Natsu has a time limit.

2. Natsu vs Ichigo....Seriouly the votes are based on speed in a speed Equal match and FRA

Actually I plan on remaking Natsu vs Ichigo but in a better way.

As for Sabo vs Natsu sure I really don't care about the match.

Imo Sanji vs Natsu should be also removed. Lots of bad reasons for Natsu were counted "Natsu via superior everything." AoE in close range, ignoring things such as Haki, Sanji's Fire resistance etc.

Natsu vs Jinbe Reasoning being that people claiming Natsu can vape Jinbe, ignoring how Fishman Karate works, heavily underestimating Jinbe's skills and the use of "Lightning attacks" Which Natsu can't use in FDKM IIRC.
The claim is Natsu vaporates his water attacks, not Jinbe himself (although he has been shown to vaporise people). And no one ignored Jinbe Kyojin Karate. The fact is that Natsu can vaporate water from the atmosphere, which would most likely make it hard or downright impossible for Jinbe to use it sinc it relies on water on the atmosphere. And I don't see why can't he use electricty in that mode.

The Sanji matchup should probably be redone.

The Sabo matchup should be removed. As I said before, Ace's matchup was removed due to his upgrades. There's no reason why Sabo, who's basically a better Ace in all regards, should remain.

1: That's not how Fishman Karate works, even Cin himself had to explain this to everyone in the thread. Yes Fishman Karate can manipulate water in the atmosphere but it can also manipulate the water within someone's body. Is Natsu gonna vaporize the water within his body? Obviously not. And while he's been shown to vaporize other's it'd be ridiculous to claim he can do that to someone who's roughly 6 times stronger. And even if we ignore all of that Jinbe is certainly the more skilled fighter. Natsu isn't exactly a skillful martial artist. And that's pure speculation, Natsu hasn't shown any lightning attacks in FDKM.

Yeah it probably should. But I'd wait on remaking it due to the recent FT vs OP tension.

I agree with you about the Sabo match but Idk if Sabo is really stronger than Ace since both use CoA Haki and we don't really know how good Ace's is. And it wasn't removed solely on the upgrades. That thread in general was just invalid in multiple ways.

I am aware how it works, I'm just saying Jinbe is robbed of his ranged attack completely and that puts him in a great disadvantage when combined with the massive AoE Natsu has. It's not really speculation, since the magic Laxus gave him still exists, logically there's no reason why he can't use it. In the end it's a matter of opinions, there's nothing invalid there.

Probably.

I'm not saying Sabo is stronger than Ace per se, I'm saying he's more accomplished as a fighter since he has Ace's fruit and his own abilities as well.

AoE is a sound argument however there's still the fact that Jinbe isis roughly 6 times stronger than Natsu. I don't see how Natsu is gonna be able to damage him. Has he used it in FDKM? No. If he hasn't shown to be able to do so then he shouldn't be able to use it.

Tfw Erza vs Zoro was a thing with no controversy yet using less controversial characters causes flame wars

Fair point.

Alright someone has to remove the scp-682 vs doomsday from both of their profiles. There are only 3 votes for inconclusive, the rest don't give any reasoning not even for reasons above, they just say inconclusive, and that's it.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/973442#58

can someone remove this?

Most people here voted for reasons above when the reasons are

The in-betweener isn't even that powerful compared to Marvel abstracts.The In-betweener is Chaos and Orders bitch

LT judges all of Marvels spatial dimension

So what? he's High 1-B so he should be able to do just that.That isn't anything special.Daath will also claim every spatial dimension so I fail to see how that makes LT>Death

LT is above the Marvel high 1-B abstracts

So is Death who will claim every High 1-B (still below Destiny and probably Pralaya) in DC

LT transcends five High 1-B who contains infinite universes and timelines etc

So? they're High 1-B it would be weird for them not to transcend infinite universes since transcending infinite universes and timeline is only a High 2-A feat

Death is above more than 5

Death can easily bypass LT's rege

LT exist in all universes and beyond too

So what? So does Death

Omnipresence=/=win

LT is above bunch of characters who are not high 1-B

There's no point in mentioning LT is above a lot of non High 1-B characters.

This is a battle between 2 High 1-Bs, even if LT defeated infinite number of multiversal or multi- multiversal, it wont matter because High 1-Bs are literally more than infinite times more powerful than people that are not high 1-B

The reasons why LT wins here just irks me

I mean is it really relevant that he judges infinite dimensions? that should be self-explanatory since he is a High 1-B

And LT wins because of Omnipresence.Wat?

LT wins because he transcends death.He transcends Marvel Death, not DC death

I mean Isn't he currently dead now?

and this

So Yeah death manipulation wouldn't work on him. He can also bestride 'all,'infinite',eternal' dualities.

So he is immune to Deaths death manipulation because he is above The In-Betweener? that...doesnt make sense.And Death Manipulation isnt Deaths only power.Plus it worked on Dream (who is also has control over reality,unreality and dreams.)

I have no problem with LT winning

But not for the reasons stated on this thread.Just check it yourself.Most people saying for reasons above even though they probably didn't read the arguments presented

I think a rematch is needed

YHVH's loss to Battler should definitely be removed.

Around half the votes of the thread were based on "Battler is above YHVH in dimensions so YHVH can't even interact with him." This argument was thrown around a lot despite both being supposedly at the same dimension.

...Which would obviously make this a stomp.

While the other half was mostly based on the reasoning of Endless Nine insta-negating anything YHVH could do and making it so that Battler nopes all his hax as it nopes hax from beings in dimensions above anything YHVH ever displayed.

Now this second half leads us to either...

A. It's as much NLF as saying "YHVH was invincible in the same dimensional level until they depowered him to a lower form, he can't lose", thus invalidating the votes, thus invalidating the match.

or

B. It's not a NLF. In which case there's absolutely 0 ways for YHVH to win this match either way, resulting nonetheless in a stomp.

I've removed Shirou's victories over Erza and Tatsumi.

Okay, so Natsu's matches against Meliodas, Ichigo, Jinbe, Sanji and Sabo should be removed?

Can you also remove the Blake vs Black Panther from both of their profiles, as well as Taskmaster vs Batman because it's a stomp now.

Edit Thanks Burning (11:27)

@Boome

What do you think about his match against Jinbe?

@Gargoyle

Can't really remember, but I think Natsu's speed advantage was brought up and discussed.

It wasn't, since Natsu was only Mach 4000 at the time.

And the difference between Mach 3500 and Mach 4700 is ridiculous

@Burning Full Fingers

I think the Jinbe matchup is fine. The matchup was dicussed here as well and it's just differing opinions, no false facts or the like.

Also I was the one that debated in that Kenshiro matchup and brought up the immense speed difference between the two fighters. It's an honest to God speedstomp but people kept repeating Muso Tensei and omni directional attacks that won't even matter if Kenshiro can't even perceive him.

This was my explanation

To put that into perspective, if Kenshiro is a regular human, Natsu is ~2000 times faster than sound compared to him. That's the speed difference this is.

That explanation doesn't make much sense since due to relative speed but whatever, I still agree

Actually no the Jinbe match is not fine. Once again Natsu was in FDKM and people used lightning as a argument whenever he's never been shown to use it in that form. Not only that but people forgot the fact that his mode is limited and Cin never gave Natsu unlimited time. Not to mention that people were saying that he'll evaporate Jinbe whenever he's roughly 6 TIMES stronger than Natsu. So yes it actually does need to be removed.

So apparently, after randomly looking at Akame's page.

Spider Man vs Akame had speed Unequal when the OP first made the post, was Equalized halfway through, but the OP accidentally counted a vote that was made when Speed wasn't Equalized.

Make of that what you will.

Kratos is in the process of being updated to Planet-level, so we should remove Dante's victory against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back