• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku's match against Katsuki should be removed

Senku is a 10-B to Katsuki's 8-C, so he gets one shotted

to further add to this, Senku's 8-C equipment being litteral exploding paper planes that A. he has no skill throwing, B. Can easilly backfire and kill him and C. Are 3x weaker than Katsuki

There's also the fact that people tought Senku could get help preparing from his allies, which is outside help and thus not allowed.

and lastly, he canonically needs a lot of time to make explosives, so the 2 hours the OP gave him wouldn't be enought allow him to make better weapons.

A while ago someone had removed a bunch of Rick fights because he got a new resurrection type abiltity, but why was Pickle Rick vs Magic Pickle removed? When has Rick exhibited this ability in the Pickle Rick key?

Because his resurrection happens if Rick's dies, there's no reason why it wouldn't work. If it's shown to work with different bodies of Rick then Pickle Rick is no exception.

Rick used this key for one episode that aired before he had the ability. That logic doesn't apply. That would be like saying Goku could use Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball because he has the ability in Z.

It was heavily implied that Rick had his resurrection way before the episode aired he had it in. That Goku example is a really huge false equivalent, Rick has heavily implied he's had this machine ready for awhile. Hell, Pickle Rick's key says he has resurrection in his profile.

I'm saying the key shouldn't have it. Implications mean nothing without evidence. You can say or imply something is done, but without proving it the statment/implication is useless. Pickle Rick never used this or said he could.

Why does Pickle Rick need to show it in order to use it? If Rick dies then he goes to another body, it's been shown that it doesn't need to be his own body so Pickle Rick should be no exception.

Season 3 counts as early Rick? Iirc Rick still tries to avoid death in season 4. You can tell it's a pain in the ass for him to cone back due to random encounters.

Well. I just mean earlier to the episode of this immortality happening. I guess the fact it still would be a pain might explain it some, still feels safest to me to assume that he didn't have it pre to that episode less specified

It is outdated. Goku and Guts's profile got a lot updates since 2017; I removed the match.

I do believe this match needs to be removed from their respective profiles.

The match was made back when Dr. Strange was High 7-A with 5-A Shield/barrier. With both got downgrade to 7-B, the match is outdated.

'Well, then first thing she does is time stop, at that point, given time stop would fail, Dr. Strange can basically do whatever he wants, including time stop, in the time it takes for time stop to activate, fail, and Homura realize it.'

This is mostly the argument that won him. But it doesn't specifically explain how he would beat her. And from What I heard, Strange doesn't really start with timestop, which is probably the method people thinks Strange would use.

That, and Homura might gain her own time stop resistance.

I think you misunderstood the argument, Strange doesn't need to start with time Stop to beat Homura, the argument said that Strange can defeat Homura in the span it takes for her to realize her time Stop fails. BFR, One Shotting time Stop etc. can all beat her

Homura crossing 4KM distance in the time Strange can do any of those in a speed equal match is borderline impossible for her especially when Strange gets a free hit.

Revisions don't affect a match until after they're finished, more importantly Strange is getting upgraded as well

Like I said you can redo the match.

This assuming Strange know where Homura is from 4km away. Also, his range only several meters with standard spells. His multi-stellar range is inapplicable for combat. Not sure if he ever bfr people from far away.

I will make the rematch in the future when I actually got the time.

BFR and Time Manipukation both have that range, the same applies for Homura anyway unless I'm missing something

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3975000

The first 4 if not 5 Votes based on NLF and wank argument, saying 5-C Madara could absorbs low-5B attack by scaling from Kaguya while Madara himself almost explode when he received Kaguya's power, OP refuses to remove the vote and a Mod close this before clarify all the vote, which is doesnt make anything better.

He's still 8-C though. Did anything in his 8-C key change? If not then I see no problem

The problem is literally nobody stated reasons excepted webbing and FRA. But if he actually can break free of them. Then an actual debate should happen. But this one regardless isn't valid anymore since he is strong enough to break free. and frankly everyone knew how that was gonna go. At least now there's an actual chance for debate for Homer

Buttersamuri said:
He's still 8-C though. Did anything in his 8-C key change? If not then I see no problem
The problem is literally nobody stated reasons excepted webbing and FRA. But if he actually can break free of them. Then an actual debate should happen. But this one regardless isn't valid anymore since he is strong enough to break free
Uh, Wolf doesn't have webbings

Oh. I was talking about Spiderman vs Homer. Cause webbing got brought up

About wolf, I didn't remove it myself. So I don't know. Someone else did that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back