• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
People complain about Gumball wank while also blatantly FRAing stupid arguments and downplay galore.

How are we downplaying gumball? A few of them had legit arguments (Gumball vs Izuku Midoriya and gumball vs Comic Spiderman), so does gumball just teleport out of spiderman's webs now?

Bill has some wincons with leading with hax Mickey doesn't resist, but it probably could use a rematch TBH. If that's the case, that match should be removed too fromMickey's and Bill's profiles.

Cuphead vs. Mugma should be removed. I mentioned this before and everyone agreed.

Cuphead only made a rash decision during his deal with the Devil, there's no indication that it's combat applicable. Both were also blood lusted during this battle, so slight greed would hardly play a factor.

Also, as far as I could see, none of them were actual spite. They were just underestimating how terrible Gumball was for vs. threads

So.... what, does gumball just teleport out of spiderman's webs now? or does he write down "Izuku Midoriya died" and glare at him? I dont see how some of the matches were "spite" ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3395321

Chelshia vs Naughty Bear.

Butters openly states a few posts in that he thinks the fight is unfair, which it is, yet he's still bumping the page and added it to both profiles. Chelshia can't do anything to such potent paralysis hax and she also can't do anything about the empathic hax or the pressure point attacks. Naughty Bear can easily one shot her while Chelshia cannot, especially because he's more durable and powerful than she is. Also I think he just outranges even at 20 meters so a gun just sorta happens-

Overall this is unfair and even admitted to being unfair by the OP

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3844726

Same situation as the one I posted above. Anything that Naughty does is going to end up killing Deku pretty simply, just because I think Naughty Bear is considerably too haxxed for this to work. Butters tries to say that Izuku can win but he's not providing many good examples and even if Deku is possibly stronger in this fight it doesn't mean much considering the arsenal and abilities that Naughty is packing. And the Regenerationn further means that Deku is going to struggle hard.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3395375

Going to have to get rid of this too. Jonathan can't contend with the paralysis that's really easy to pull off, he is far outranged in this fight becuase Naughty has his full arsenal, which includes a gun. Getting close to Jonathan would mean Jonathan gets paralyzed and pressure pointed to the point where he's one shot, and Naughty has access to his gun which one shots people comparable to him, which Jonathan is because they're in similar power level.

A more clear cut fight isn't a stomp. And Deku is most certainly more than of the others, a no go. Considering the fact Deku was given into his large building tier, he was good a large amount stronger, and within range.

Honestly the Deku fight still feels wrong even with that ap advantage. A stronger ap doesn't mean you cant get paralyzed just about instantly and then one shot.

Either way I'm assuming you're fine with the other fights disappearing then?

It's a stomp and all of the above should be removed.

Moritzva said:
It's a stomp and all of the above should be removed.
Care to give an actual explanation why? Cause currently that's just a flat out no. Both in range. Deku was a good decent chunk stronger and tougher. Naughty using his hacks to win doesn't mean it's a stomp

Jackythejack said:
Honestly the Deku fight still feels wrong even with that ap advantage. A stronger ap doesn't mean you cant get paralyzed just about instantly and then one shot.

Either way I'm assuming you're fine with the other fights disappearing then?
Not like naughty opens with it every time. Nore was Deku out of range.

Jonathan I would be fine with. That was done pre to a calc I believe anyway. Might need to have been yeeted regardless.

I stand by my other points with the chel fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back