• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually. They all may have to be removed. I was going back to the old game. And Oh dear. Appears I might have missed some stuff. Teleportation for one. a Universal weapon for two

GoCommitDi said:
Universal????? nice
It sadly doesn't actually apply attack wise. It comes from The Super Brain. Who tears apart holes in reality and can wipe out the universe. But the bears built it, so it's an intelligence applicable feat. So even lesser bears pre to the second game have Extraordinary Genius stuff

Jackythejack said:
So why would the matches need to be removed
Potential feats and skill boosts. But most importantly. Teleportation and his intelligence feat. Which teleport is likely in character. Naughty tends to pop out of nowhere. While it could have been argued he was fast pre to it. Teleporting is more likely. As we see him doing it on screen at one point when he was pissed

Homer is maybe able to stay due to his decent amount of hacks and ranged guns. The power behind them didn't matter much as Homer's got Mid regen and can live without his brain.

It seems like the match is not either profiles so I guess it was already removed.

Caliborn beat Thanos just before he became Low 1-C. As soon as the match was added, it instantly became outdated.

The Wright Way said:
Caliborn beat Thanos just before he became Low 1-C. As soon as the match was added, it instantly became outdated.
Ah, I thought you were talking about another one of his match.

Marisa's lost to Goku should be removed

Goku's AP advantage here is massive, as he's superior to his self who fought a Jiren showing a hint of hos power, which is masivelly above his supresssed self, who is superior to Infinite Zamsu, which is already above baseline Low 2-C thanks to his feat

Marisa can at best only scratch him with her attacks since she's only baseline

also, if Goku come close to being defeated, he might just turn UI and instantly wreck Marisa since that forms scales to the GoD's immesurably in to Low 2-C feat.

So, Goku eventually just knocks her out.

same applies to Pops's loss to Goku

Sama applies here, but worse since Pops has no survivability.

Pops is baseline, Goku one shots

Jenna's loss against Goku should be removed too dout to being outdated, as it was made in 2017, when Goku didn't even have different keys for the different his power levels trought DBS

also, she's not even baseline, but powered by a Low 2-C source

Utsuho's match against Goku should be also removed as swell.

Goku's win condition in this match was litterally befriending her, which isn't a win condiction under SBA and wouldn't even happens since she's trying to kill him

also, the people in this match forgot that she could go "lolgetatomized" at any point, which she would have the chance to do since she has Low-Godly regen, and that the radiation from being right next to a star is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> being in space, so Goku's resistance is not good enought to not get radiation sickness.

@Overlord That actually is a win condition, but Goku doesn't have nearly enough social ability to do that

Not so much a remival as it is an edit (because I don't know where else to request this).

John Egbert vs Archie Sonic got added, but to the wrong profiles. John has an inconclusive match listed with himself on his profile and same for Sonic. Furthermore, the link to their opponents profile isn't working. If someone could fix this, that'd be great.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3863289?useskin=oasis

"John has an inconclusive match listed with himself on his profile and same for Sonic"

I mean, when you really think about it, every character has an inconclusive matchup against themselves

Jackythejack said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3395321
Chelshia vs Naughty Bear.

Butters openly states a few posts in that he thinks the fight is unfair, which it is, yet he's still bumping the page and added it to both profiles. Chelshia can't do anything to such potent paralysis hax and she also can't do anything about the empathic hax or the pressure point attacks. Naughty Bear can easily one shot her while Chelshia cannot, especially because he's more durable and powerful than she is. Also I think he just outranges even at 20 meters so a gun just sorta happens-

Overall this is unfair and even admitted to being unfair by the OP
Going back to this. Still should be removed

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Even though I am one of the spearheaders of this, If this saves Gumball, please do!!!!!
Unless we continue the gumball spam after it gets unlocked and he gets more losses than he ever did before

Gumball has been locked.

I shall move to looking over his matches.

So, first thing's to note is that Gumball has some really potent stuff. Namely, when fully equipped, he's going to have some very potent passive probability manipulation that was only beat through blatant PIS. There's more, but this is one of the more notable things he has, alongside the remote, that is often skipped over in matches.

I am not saying that all of these are incorrect, just that they were poorly debated and didn't really look over what Gumball has to put on the table.

So, with that being said...

Chowder: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Dexter: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Deku: Without any equipment, nor bloodlust, Gumball has absolutely next to no way to put Deku down. Plus, his regen is only Low-High now, though I doubt that matters much.

Naughty Bear: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Mr. Krabs: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Squidward: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Spongebob: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

The Flying Dutchma: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Spider-Ma: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Johnny: Gumball can't do much to a High 8-C.

King Neptune: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Drake: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. He was not bloodlusted here, but again, the luck is ignored.

The Snatcher: Goddamn, this looks like one hell of a stomp..

Edward: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. Edward likely gets stomped.

Tomura: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. Tomura likely gets stomped.

The Player (Fortnite): Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. It was somewhat addressed, but in a fallacious way (shooting a Low-High won't really stop them from putting on a helmet, and Gumball would start with it on). The Player gets stomped.

Shovel Knight: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. The very FRA'd post says "Gumball doesn't often keep his combat-useful items on him" when he was given his full arsenal by the original poster. Shovel Knight gets stomped.

And remember, if he starts with all his equipment, that kinda means the helmet is already on his face. He doesn't have any other equipment that would contradict having the helmet on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back