• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Simon fight is a stomp now. I beleive Simon was 2-C at the time, as opposed to his peak of Low 2-C now.

As for 8D, IDK. If there's sufficent proof then I guess we get 1-C Dragonball.

That is very much Wrong

"Peter's martial art skills were restricted due to plot inconcistencies so Hank could win."

No. Very wrong. The votes said that Hank was the Better fighter. Not that Peter Couldn't fight. The votes just was agreeing with mine. Saying that,

Peter Can fight. But more skilled fighters tend to beat him. And on a much more consistent level. Military, Police, Joe, Lois (who is trained), ect, Ect). Peters better fights come from the chicken and Trump. His only fight that the guy was a trained fighter in that I can recall ATM that he did good in was against Homer which isn't canon. Hank Can casually whoop several skilled fighters on a very normal basis. (Military, Rangers, bounty hunters, martial artists. Ect) It was acknowledged Peter fights. But it was also acknowledged that Hank just fights with better skill. So it most definitely should be added back

The only issue was was brought up was Chris having Combat mastery which was way too much for his fighting skill. He has talent in fightingX but certainly no master.

Nvm I saw the speed chart again. Normally different speed ratings equal blitzes. I thought the gap might be bigger.

Crossing a gap instantly isn't the same as blitzing someone while crossing the gap tho

However when you're that fast you can dodge all the opponents ranged attacks and then once the gap is crossed blitz them from there.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes she absolutely can blitz, a 4 km gap can be crossed in a split second by someone as fast as weiss
And someone only slightly less fast putting a stone in their hand is even faster

That reminds me as well.

Tohka Yatogami vs Esdeath had a detail that kinda decided the match that ended up being false

In this thread Causality states that Mio can tank her own 525 Teraton attack with zero damage, but Mio was the one who generated it and it was not harming herself because of it

I debated it in the thread and I Conceded because I didn't know better

As it turns out, Yeah, it's not true.

You tanking your own attack isn't a feat if it is not meant to harm you in any way, in Tohka's case, she scales to a feat caused by an explosion she generated that she generated

It's the equivalent of giving Kimblee or Alfonse 7C Durability because they stand in the explosions they generate that do not harm them.

The feat also wasn't casual, while Esdeath, while weakened, Stomps someone who can easily destroy something that can generate a 150 Teraton attack.

The AP gap was much less then the thread implied, which means Esdeath has a far easier time killing Tohka in time stop

This only applies when it makes sense for the character to be able to control the attack around them or something, such as with Reality Warping. You generating a shockwave or an explosion doesn't make you immune to it unless you have shown feats of redirecting explosions away from something.

Mio can control her explosions though with her law, besides, her explosion wasn't casual yet she took zero damage from it.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2299412

Dio Brando vs Shadow Plague should be removed. The thread asserted that DIO can't catch the plague itself. However, this is just not correct, shown by these traits: Corrupted Air and Shadow Slaves. There's also air transmissions. This means DIO's basically just passively infected and forced to worship the Shadow Plague vampire.

I can provide screenshots from the game if anyone's skeptical, but I'll be removing this in 10 minutes.

Dio could probably just freeze his cells once he sees the symptoms and effectively kill the virus.

Also Dio should probably get resistance to Ice Manipulation since he freezes his own arm without issue.

They can resist Russia and Greenland's Winters. I seriously doubt they can survive cold enough temperatures to instantly freeze someone's arm. Not to mention cold enough temperatures for what happened to Dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back