• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think of it, he probably stomps Unicron too. I don't see anything on the file that isn't resisted, blocked by his law, blocked by his immortality/regen, and doesn't negate durability. Unicro is actually locked though.

Wokistan said:
Now that I think of it, he probably stomps Unicron too. I don't see anything on the file that isn't resisted, blocked by his law, blocked by his immortality/regen, and doesn't negate durability. Unicro is actually locked though.
I removed the matches.

Comics Spider-Ma should probably have his match against Elise remove. This was at a point in time where she had the versatility advantage and could paralyze him, both of which are now untrue due to profile revisions. Swarming him with spiders also seems a little wonky of a reason for victory, as some are spawned from him being hit (which insane Precognition takes care of). It also takes place in NYC and Spider-Man has pretty amazing mobility to just be surrounded. Anyways, here's the match.

Bender's fight against Buttercup and Bendy should be remove because, even if they somehow destroy his physical body before he can kill them, Bender comes back as a ghost. Neither of them have the ability to hit a ghost. They literally wouldn't be able to win.

Jackythejack said:
Bender's fight against Buttercup and Bendy should be remove because, even if they somehow destroy his physical body before he can kill them, Bender comes back as a ghost. Neither of them have the ability to hit a ghost. They literally wouldn't be able to win.
I removed the matches.

KingEzran said:
I think you're missing my point, but whatever.
CH has less equipments just onl swords for weapon compared to it fight against the T. Rex where it has weapons like guns. Futhermore, Thanos dinosaur is stronger than the T. Rex. So, this fight still doesn't look like a stomp.

KingEzran said:
I think you're missing my point, but whatever.
You literally said the infinity gauntlet replica makes the fight a stomp.

If that's not your point you're wording it badly.

Doesn't Absolute Zero still negate durability to a certain extent, just not as well as it used too, or am I misremebering the revision?

TriforcePower1 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1891784Sigma here won by mainly with Absolute Zero, which, according to Kepekley's revisions, doesn't negate durability anymore, so it should be removed. I know the profiles aren't locked, but I think I need to say the reason for deleting the match before doing it.
Some of the ice weapons that megaman,megaman x and by extension,Sigma has definitions like this:

Ice slasher: It takes the form of an arrowhead-shaped blade of ice that can freeze enemies with a temperature of 200 degrees below zero.

Chill spike:This weapon launches a special freezing gel which flies in a parabolic trajectory. An enemy hit by this liquid may freeze and become unable to move

Tundra storm:With this weapon, Mega Ma is able to damage any enemies directly above and below him by shooting out a large column of snow and cold air. Larger enemies are frozen solid by this attack, and smaller ones are destroyed instantly.

Drift diamonds :It sends out two snowflakes in 45 degree angles. Charged up, snowflakes surround X and freeze any enemy that comes in contact

Goo shaver: X sends out a small wave of icy gel on the floor. This weapon is capable of only scaling down walls and will disappear if it hits an enemy

The weapons specifically says that it freeze the enemy,is not just hitting it with a proyectile made of absolute zero ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back