• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its being passively exhuded so he'd have to stay frozen basically the entire time. You can make a rematch if you want but I already removed the one before.

WeeklyBattles said:
Freezing the Vampire wont kill the virus
I do agree. Making the virus extremophile to cold is a thing in the game so it should have the resistance to it. In any case, like @Wokistanc said, a rematch is the best choice.

No i mean it literally wont kill it as the virus will just pick another person that its infected to become a new Vampire to replace the previous one

WeeklyBattles said:
No i mean it literally wont kill it as the virus will just pick another person that its infected to become a new Vampire to replace the previous one
Oh, I still agree with your points, @WeeklyBattles.

Dio can probably just regen from things like total organ failure since while weakened he survived with a massive hole in his brain from Jotaro. The disease will mess him up a bit, but if Dio can resist the Stone Mask making people absolutely insane he can probably resist mind control, even if only slightly. Also, Dio would probably kill the Vampire before the virus can make him worship it. What happens to the virus if the main vampire dies?

Madness Manip and Mind Control are different though.

Also I'd assume it'd just spread to another random bloke in NYC and he'd become a vampire.

@Smashor If the main vampire is killed a new one is created from the population that the disease has infected.

It very much does, but infecting millions per day does mean another should be able to be spawned. There's also the actual vampire that can get to High 8-C with Blood Rage and just kill him the regular way, and I don't think he has planetary resistance to mind stuff. At this point, just remake the thread if you wish to argue further.

Edit: It got made

Kai vs Adam Taurus.

Here are the reasons why this thread went to grace.

WeeklyBattles said:
I don't recall Kai ever leading with absorption ever, even against the no named kung-fu masters he put up a physical fight before absorbing them, hell he even put up a physical fight against po before trying to absorb him despite knowing he was far stronger than po
He did lead with absorption against said no named Kung-Fu masters, and used absorption within a couple of hits when he got serious vs Po and after one solid hit vs Oogway. Point is, Kai uses absorption early on in-character.

WeeklyBattles said:
Adam's power isnt gradual, he instantly becomes strong enough to oneshot
This is debunked thoroughly in the thread. Nico says this later on:

Nico-v11 said:
It's not that he can immediately one shot. It's that he can continually absorb and then one shot
Also, none of the cases that Nico showed of Adam one-shotting things with KE absorbed attacks were done by Adam becoming instantly powerful enough to oneshot, especially not someone over 3x stronger than Adam (>>>52 tons vs >>18 tons). The only exception is against the spider droid; judge for yourself if you think this would be applicable in a 1v1.

This is true. In context though, Kai's AP based attacks are all equal to his durability.

Adam is not >>>18 tons anymore, Dargoo debunked that on the RWBY scaling thread.

Adam is simply superior to it, but not by a high degree

@Schnee in the thread Weekly claimed Adam could one-shot Blake and Yang through their aura when his semblance is up. Idk what to believe tbh

@Gyro that's BS as his semblance was up numerous times in that fight and it didn't oneshot either of them.

GyroNutz said:
@Schnee in the thread Weekly claimed Adam could one-shot Blake and Yang through their aura when his semblance is up. Idk what to believe tbh
That was in Volume 3, he outright didn't break Yangs Aura during his fight with her and Blake only had it broken at the end of their fight in Volume 6

Any reason Kai can't do the same?

He beats Blake and Yang in every possible category by miles, skill especially

And if Kai leads with absorbtion, GG

Because he doesn't know about Adam's semblance. Blake and Yang knee prior to fighting him about his semblance.

Kai does out skill however it was a 2 v 1 fight with them both having prior knowledge.

Kai doesn't lead with absorption as told in the thread where against Oogway, Shifu, and Crane it was the last attack that he did.

He should be able to just move mostly out of the way. Enough to only lose a limb and then decide to use absorbtion.

Yang and Blake didn't take precautions with said prior knowledge though, they simply went in Close Quarters and they won, Yang alone was able to overpower Adam twice without prior knowledge

Kai is far stronger then both Yang and Blake, and he himself is very adept in disarming opponents as well, which won't be hard due to the strength gap

Not only did Gyro debunk this in this very thread but Kai used it very early in both Shifu and Oogway

Why does Adam strike first? He doesn't lead with Moonslash either.

It was past grace even though the discussion wasn't even close to done

I'll remake it, just get Dargoo and Weekly to see this.

If it was five days past grace, it was not remotely premature.

I'm fairly certain grace doesn't actually start until discussion is done, otherwise it would be a 1 day time limit for a match instead of a grace period

Yobo Blue said:
I'm fairly certain grace doesn't actually start until discussion is done, otherwise it would be a 1 day time limit for a match instead of a grace period
Well minus the extreme circumstances, most of the time no. Grace usually begins when votes are counted in favor of a win. Grace doesnt 'stop' unless someone new has voted.

I agree with Garg tho, might be fine to just make a new one. I dont really care tbh, remove it or not. But Grace happened and it was finished it seems. Edit: Should add that the only extreme circumstance I have seen this wasnt true was with Whis vs Ahri, which was still being debated but it was stalled for like, 2 days and was closed cuz of...reasons.

Grace happens when someone reaches 7 votes. If they are winning by 3 or more it's grace for a win. If it's less than 3 but their still at 7 votes (so like 7-5) it's grace for an inconclusive. Doesn't matter if a discussion is still happening

"Doesn't matter if a discussion is still happening"

Well, it does matter when something new has been brought to the table that nulls the previous arguments and the votes based on them. Anyway, let's not discuss it here anymore.

Even so, it seems neither of their tiers have remained the same since that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back