• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liliana Vess's inconclusive match with Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma) should probably be removed for being outdated. Cole's tier has changed, and since then we've found things for Liliana that activate on thought and don't travel that we didn't consider back then.

I know both files are unlocked I'm just posting cause it's kinda sketchy to randomly remove a match

Zeref Dragneel vs Galbatorix is honestly a Hax stomp now that I look at it.

For one, Galbatorix mindhaxes instantly with a thought, that alone pushes it to being extremely descisive.

But that you combine that with his death wards, meaning Zeref can't kill him, and his Magic Resistamce being able to cover time stopping, and the literal only win con that he has is running 4 Kilometers and one shotting, which is so unlikely it's laughable.

It's also base Zeref, not White Zeref.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2844568

Requesting this,L has no way to win when D`arby can cheat using his stand and people were arguing about D´arby losing because a simple bluff can make him lose his nerves when in the manga,he lost because he feared to say anything about Dio

This is not even a battle to death,is two people playing poker

Kazuma kuwabara said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2844568
Requesting this,L has no way to win when D`arby can cheat using his stand and people were arguing about D´arby losing because a simple bluff can make him lose his nerves when in the manga,he lost because he feared to say anything about Dio
D'Aby's Stand cannot cheat. It cannot do anything in the actual match, really. Osiris can take someone's soul only after he has already lost the match or admitted defeat. D'Arby cheats with his own skills.

You aren't wrong on your last point though.

DMB 1 said:
D'Aby's Stand cannot cheat. It cannot do anything in the actual match, really. Osiris can take someone's soul only after he has already lost the match or admitted defeat. D'Arby cheats with his own skills.

You aren't wrong on your last point though.
I am sure than d´arby can summon his stand like everyone in part 3,put the stand behind L and see his cards

If he did not do that is because star platinum demolish Osiris,take this with a grain of salt because he never showed this,but he can perfectly do it if he can summon his stand

Edit: Osiris is an automatic stand,forget everything I said

^I thought he'd never lose his fantastic record

Not like he'll have issues with losing anyway

But yeah his upgrade means he curbs now.

Just saw the file got edited but that said

Gil's match should be removed as well, pretty sure Gil can't beat his vector shield at all

Blackcurrant91 said:
Yeah, does he legit have high 1-C vector shield in all keys? I thought it was just Platinum wings.
All keys except pre headshot apparently.

But apparently according to Rep and the others Ea would kill him, so nvm, that match can stay.

Superman vs Thor

This needs to be removed from Supes' profile because:

1. Thor's God Blast was not restricted. Just saying that it's Base Thor isn't enough as God Blast is a part of his arsenal as base Thor. So Thor has a 4-A attack that can oneshot Supes.

2. Even if you restrict God Blast, Thor's sheer verstaility counters all of Superman's effective options. Mjolnir can absorb the heat vision and even throw it back with more power. Shields counter most of Superman's attacks. Thor can nullify intagibility getting around on of Supes' better defensive options.

3. They're bloodlusted, so Thor will throw everything he's got a Superman while countering the Man of Steel's other abilities from the very start.

4. With them both bloodlusted, speed equal favors Thor while speed unequal favor Supes. With it equal, Thor's allowed to bring everything he has to bear and overwhelm Supes from the beginning with Supes beating Thor to death before he can blink if unequal.

5. These points were said in thread and basically got ignored or brushed aside.

As such,the match is just not well done, IMHO.

Read this post said:
the player Sportacus and Ness should be removed.
Why?

Also you might be need to remove his victory/loss against undyne and mettaton since they are both getting downgraded.
I think it would be best to wait until the revision thread finish then make change.

Ok. But the player fought ness and sportacus when they were both 7-C. Now both are upgraded and already have their matches against the player removed.

Read this post said:
Ok. But the player fought ness and sportacus when they were both 7-C. Now both are upgraded and already have their matches against the player removed.
Alright I removed the ness and sportacus's matches from the player's profile.

With Sans' downgrades a few threads have to be removed now

And maybe get round to removing all of the outdated ones from before his rework while we're at it

Ive removed the ones where matchups were not equal or where ap was the same. But those guys i listed need their matches removed from their profiles

This is a very minor matchup and a weird one for me to announce here, but I'm doing it anyways.

Meat vs Principal Skinner should be removed

Why? Let's take a look at the reasons that I think are valid.

• AP: Clearly in favor of Meat, his 20,920,000 joules vs Skinner's 6,377,105 joules. Considering the fact that MK characters can utterly obliterate bodies by ramming into them, Meat should be able to do the same and thus oneshots.
  • Durability: Meat. While Skinner has pressure points, I highly doubt he can win with that technique, plus I don't recall him using pressure points as a starting, consistent or IC move.
  • Speed: Skinner blitzes, which is why it should be removed. Equalizing speed means none of them have the advantage, but Meat can teleport anyway so he has the advantage in speed equal.
  • Abilities: Meat. He has nigh instantaneous Mid level Regenerationn from his Head Roll move, a teleport move like every other MK character and can heal himself by pulling his eye out then recalling it back to himself. Skinner can't chop him up to bypass regen when Meat has the dura advantage and is much more mobile due to his teleport and slide move.
  • Skill: Obviously Skinner even tho Meat has knowledge on wrestling, but that doesn't make Skinner hit harder.
Basically, the matchup needs to be removed.

Meat shouldn't be considered baseline 9-A imo. Perhaps baseline 9-B+?

Skinner has led with pressure points, yes.

Mid regen isn't on Meat's profile.

Fair point about the speed, although it was never really an argument due to both having the exact same speed when the match was made. Are retroactive speed equals allowed in cases like these?

No they are not.

If speed wasn't a part of the argument because no one cared to mention it, that's their fault.

We have to list that speed is Equal for a reason

Elizhaa you know that oneshot link you post is a verse right?

Schnee One said:
If speed wasn't a part of the argument because no one cared to mention it, that's their fault.
Speed wasn't part of the argument because both had the exact same speed (baseline Superhuman) when the match was first made.

Speed wasn't part of the argument because both had the exact same speed (baseline Superhuman) when the match was first made.

Then it's outdated. That happens on CRTs all the time

On another note

Rohan Kishibe's wins are literally "Points GG" which is not only a stomp as that's acting long before the opponent can, but the opponents have basically no win con as a result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back