• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Jotaro's RO's combat applications were debunked but I might be misremembering. If so then is a mismatch, since Goku'd one-shot and Jotaro would have no wincon.

Enlighten me Pls

In this thread Yukari has only one wincon and its too vague because The Causality not explain everything, even he ignored Rimuru advantage like precog,

while Rimuru wincon is so many

its vague because I didnt see resistance to causality manip which mean Yukari cant get the first hit, and Rimuru first hits is guaranteed by his Causality manip

GLHF22 said:
In this thread Yukari has only one wincon and its too vague because The Causality not explain everything, even he ignored Rimuru advantage like precog,
Yukari has only one wincon yeah but she start with it, i don't know why you used this argument if she can win with her first move. Too vague, what is too vague?, her first move is teleporting herself into another universe and snipe or just conceptual erase, i didn't even ignored precog, i've just said that precog is not usefull if rimuru can't have the first move/prevent Yukari from lol Boundary into another Universe and snipe Also, "Not explained everything" I've post at least dozen of time explanations about.

while Rimuru wincon is so many its vague because I didnt see resistance to causality manip which mean Yukari cant get the first hit, and Rimuru first hits is guaranteed by his Causality manip

Too many win con does not mean he win because like i've explained above, no matter her first move, she can win. No one in the thread used the Causality Manipulation, and why he have the first move since yukari is thought based and rimuru is with spells.

Also i'm not the only one who arg about this, many other members gived their own argument for her win.

Yeah i forgot to bring Casuality manip actually because the thread is already closed and everything Rimuru start it will kills Yukari,

Rimuru resist Spatial manip and he even can prevent someone to teleport, like he did to Velda in their final battle

GLHF22 said:
Yeah i forgot to bring Casuality manip actually because the thread is already closed and everything Rimuru start it will kills Yukari,
Rimuru resist Spatial manip and he even can prevent someone to teleport, like he did to Velda in their final battle
Her teleportation is via Boundary manipulation (her Conceptual Manipulation) spatial manipulation is useless against.

And what stops Rimuru to Kill her? he have all the advantage though

i give incon because at that time im busy due to my part time

Basically She cant even get first move due to Rimuru Causality manip that can manipulate the end Result of his attack even if fate says no to him he still get it and since Yukari not resist it she lose

He still need to use a spell for this, and this before Yakumo disappear or Erase it, it's a good abilities but still not able to kill her before she Boudary GG no re

Plus if you want to arg with Precog, why he don't use one of his wall of text haxes for kill her? He know what Yukari resist or not so why he don't start with another stuff she can't resist (almost all of his haxes)

Also yeah I know, it's not the best thread to make wall of texts so I stop the discussion.

ÉDIT: Also, Rimuru got an inconclusive via his first move, which is Absorption so if you want to arg about the fact that he start with another ability, he can maybe get a lose if we remake this match

NO, his manip is thought based

I say everything he start, it will kill Yukari, and he will kill someone instanly he want to and he never underestimate his enemy,

and he can accelerate his thought via Thought Acceleration

That don't answer the fact that he start with this since a dozen of his abilities can kill Yukari.

Anyway, if he starts to this, it's still inconclusive

He will start with The most effective skill to kill Yukari even when he still 6A he can create around 10 thousands Strategy in a second

And why its still incon? is his causality manip wont work?

>The most effective

Yes, he know her weaknesses she doesn't resist to almost all of his hax, why he still start with causality when he can Reality Warp, Erase and many other for easily win?

> Thousands of strategy in second

Better, but during this second, he is Conceptual erased or doesn't see where Yukari gone

>Still Inconc

It's still inconc because Yukari also win with a thought, if Rimuru's Manip is also thought based, both hax The other and die (even if Rimuru still need to choose this ability and decide what end result would be)

and like i said Causality manip will guaranteed the end Result of his attack example :

Shion is able to get the first hit even with Speed Unequal

Still a problem since Both are though based, both activate at the same time (in the situation where he use this for a first move)which I don't trust) both active their move instantly

Anyway, I've other stuff to do so I'll stop to arg, a last word, I'm don't agree to remove the match with the first reasoning but if people want to remake this match, I'm ok

Kharn's victory against BB should be removed

BB backward scales from 10 ninafoe

Meanwhile Kharn completely no-sells attacks from beings >>>>>> 16 ninafoes

BB gets one shot and can't do anything

And no, planet busting isn't an option, since it's:

1 It's a vastly OoC thing for BB to do

2.Kharn survived and travel in the eyes of terror, so he would be able to reach her and kill her even if she blowed up the planet

ByAsura said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1183546I think this should be removed since the argument relies on using a hardly combat applicable weakness for two characters who are otherwise reskins of each other.
Agreed. There's basically no real difference between the two when it comes to a fight. Their abilities and fighting style are the same as are their stats.

Cuphead being greedy means nothing when it comes time to throw down and fight.. TBH, it just feels like grasping at straws to get a winner given the fact that the two might as well be clones.

Since his profile wasn't locked, you could have just done that yourself.

With things like a character no longer having a key that was used you can just go do it. You need approval if you think the match is invalid for faulty reasoning or being a stomp or something but profile revisions you don't.

Worst thing that'll happen is a staff asks why you did that and you explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back