• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xtasyamphetamine said:
Kaguya is pretty much decisive, she activates her ability faster but she's still susceptible to getting soulhaxxed if she doesn't start with Eternity Manipulation.
That was a stomp, Wolfy soulhax isn't enough to bypass Kaguya's resistance.

I tried to remove this from my own and give explanations,but someone undo it so i will ask here

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1444384

This battle was made when Kenpachi was 7-B ,right now,he is 7-A in that key and his opponent is a low 7-C with a durability negation attack

Problem is that this battle is in character,Yami won´t use his durability negation attack from the beginning,his sword will break with if he tries to block kenpachi´s attacks and if he is able to land a normal attack on kenpachi,reiatsu shenanigans from Bleach will guarantee that Yami will be hurt instead

Speed is equalized and people said that because Yami has FTL combat speed an reactions,is impossible to hit him. Is this true? Or combat speed and reaction are equalized too? Just asking

This was the Thing vs Composite Human.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1425564

It was a total stomp in favor of the Thing. CH literally had no chance, as the Thing is an infective super-organism that was only killed in the movie due to being in Antarctica where there weren't that many organisms to infect. The OP further tipped the scales by giving the Thing prep time (which allows him to infect many, many organisms making an army or worse a bunch of insects as the OP specified springtime in Alaska) and the Composite Human no knowledge of the threat.

The OP specified that composite human could get a M1 Abrams if it was a mismatch, but it was never used. In addition, even if it was then it would've been a inconclusive match as, the Abrams has NBC protection and nothing the Thing can do can get through to the people inside as he is right now listed as 9B wheareas the Abrams has 9A at least durability.

Calaca Vs said:
Speed equalized means all the speed is equal unless there's speed amps.
Then half of the votes are not valid when they said that because yami has FTL reactions and combat speed is impossible to hit him

Thanks for your answer

Ezio's fight with Altair should be removed. It's extremely outdated.

I've made a new fight between them.

WeeklyBattles said:
The majority of arguments here are using a composite Spider Man when the OP specified only the Advanced Suit was used, used an incorrect AP value, disregarded almost every feat for Mercury, and severely overestimated things like how strong Spider Man's webbing is
What even

No one mentioned abilities the Advanced Suit didn't have.

Everyone was aware of the AP values of both characters, it was on the OP.

No idea when someone 'disregarded a feat' for Mercury.

I just claimed Spider Man's webbing would slow Mercury, not leave him in a helpless state.

So, I thought this could be considered?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/222464

Astro Boy vs Mega Man Classic. It's a pretty old thread. From what I get, this was when Astro has a Tier 5 key and before he had a 4-C rating. Now that Astro goes from Tier 6 straight to tier 4 the fight is outdated. It's already removed from Mega Man's profile, but Astro's still has it.

Someone added this to Naruto's profile despite the multiple instances where I said that the revisions are almost done which would make the match up outdated.

And it's been added to Luffy's profile as well.

Connor vs Geralt should be removed, since Connor has resistance to most of Geralt's abilities now and is considerably faster than him, not to mention the added benefit of precog Connor has.

Khornes blessings for Abbaddon aren't the same as Kharn and nullify, Matt even says that in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back