• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kharn's profile isn't even locked, I'll just do it later.

Dragomer said:
Litteraly 99% of what you've quoted are litteraly canonicaly just the gibbering from chaos cultist, imperial propanga and mad psykers, GW's official stand on that is that they aren't reliable, the only thing that is reliable is how warp is portrayed by the Gods or by the novels and even the novels are iffy since half of them are also supposed to be imperial propaganda but litteraly everytime we see characters actualy interact with what the quotes are about, things like physics and time works perfectly normaly (just take Tuska's WAAAAGH for exemple or those books about the crusades in the eye of terror)
Not the thread for this, but I'm going to mention it here anyway because this is blatantly false on pretty much every level and needs to be addressed.

Every quote Wok posted was from a non-character narrator, not some random cultist. Cultists saying similar stuff in some instances does not make every instance in which something like this is said wrong. People seem to use the very true claim that crazy psykers and people who are biased in-universe aren't always reliable to make the clearly bullshit claim that pretty much everything ever said about Chaos (or a lot of things in 40k) ever are "unreliable" or "supposed to be untrue", which is hilarious, because whenever people do this, they seem to determine what should or shouldn't be true based only on their own opinions and not what the books and lore actually say. Hell, there is a quote in which Chaos blatantly affects infinite universes, with no caveat of this being some mortal interpretation (none are present in the scene), and I can guarantee you people will still say this is "unreliable", despite happening in a novel and not being from the perspective of any remotely mortal character.

Also, if you want to make the claim that physics and time work perfectly normally in the Immaterium "literally everytime we see characters actually interact with what the quotes are about", you're going to need some citations for this. Especially since certain objects and places in the Immaterium being of a certain dimensional/relative level is a thing explained in the lore.

IIRC only her mind is a type 1 Abstract but I might be wrong.

Though her stellar range got downgraded so it should be

Mami's rumor is a type 2, possibly type 1, abstract, and she has a type 8 immortality reliant on it

It's on her page

It also says it's her true form

As I said, again, Im pretty sure that only applies to the mind.

It should be removed regardless

Kaguya is pretty much decisive, she activates her ability faster but she's still susceptible to getting soulhaxxed if she doesn't start with Eternity Manipulation.

i'm iffy on kaguya but wasn't it stated IC she uses said eternity manipulation?

Sadly I don't know, according to her profile she's lazy asf

Now that I think of it, Idk if the effects are instant. If it isn't Wolfgang has a small window of time to kill her with a headshot

I'm requesting for the battle between Clockwork and Kumagawa found in this thread be removed.

The reasons in the thread involving Clockwork win is because Clockwork will stop time and leave Kumagawa stuck for the incapacitating win.

However, this is false not in a sense Clockwork doesn't time stop, but more of Clockwork has never time stop immediately in combat. Clockwork has appeared in only 4 episodes throughout the entire Danny Phantom series. The episodes are 28, 29, and 36 in season 2. He also appeared briefly in the final episode of Danny Phantom in season 3. Overall, Clockwork has only been in combat once and this was his fight against Danny Phantom. In the fight between Clockwork vs Danny, Clockwork did not immediately time stop. His opening attacks consisted of forwarding, reversing, and slowing down Danny's movements in time. Afterward, he would then go into the time stopping when attempting to go for the kill on Danny. (I can provide clips of the entire fight if necessary.)

Possible Counter: "But Clockwork is Omniscience, he will know Kumagawa is a serious threat and lead with time stop."

Danny Phantom was a serious threat and Clockwork still never lead with time stop in the battle against him. The battle between Clockwork and Kumagawa has both individuals in-character, neither party was bloodlusted. An in-character Clockwork has shown even with his Omniscience, he has never started combat with time stopping.

Possible Counter: "But Clockwork knew everything was going to happen. The fight between him and Danny was fake because Clockwork was just playing with him just to ensure the events would go his way. Clockwork knew everything would go the way it was supposed too."

It is true that Clockwork knew the results at the end of the day. However, we still have proof even when Clockwork only combat battle with a serious threat, chooses to not immediately start with time stopping his opponent. If Clockwork was bloodlusted it could be highly argued he would go with time stopping immediately, but this is an in-character Clockwork. Also, if the audience pays close attention to the last discussion between Clockwork and the Observants in episode 29, Clockwork did said, "I know everything." However, he also said he knows all possible timelines, but that Danny chose the present one of his own free will, which implied that even with that timeless knowledge nature he didn't predict it go the exact way time may flow.

Again, I would like the battle to be removed because Clockwork has never in-charactered in a battle has started with time-stop making the votes for his win invalid. Thank you Staff members for taking the time to read this message. I hope you have a good day.

Clockwork knew there was a way to end the fight with Danny without having to kill the boy and instead teach him a lesson by getting him to fight his future self, so he went for it. Here, he's not teaching anyone a lesson. He's just randomly fighting someone with tons of hax. Danny didn't have anything that would beat Clockwork if he didn't start with time stop and Clockwork knew that. Here, he knows he's fighting someone who can hax him to death if he doesn't start with time stop.

@Mr Common Sense

I debunked you already.

1. You cannot use Clockwork's fight with Danny to justify him not using Time Stop. He never intended on to kill Danny, he was just stringing him along, playing with him.

2. Clockwork knew everything that was going to happen and choose to act accordingly to get the timeline he wanted. Given said knowledge I see no reason why he wouldn't use Time Stop at the beginning, knowing he can't defeat Misogi any other way.

3. Yes, Danny choose the path, "after!" Clockwork influenced his choice by meddling with time. The Observants specifically states "You influenced his choice, You cheated." With Clockwork replying "Yes, I cheated". So no, you are wrong, the choice wasn't made by Danny 100% of his own free will, Clockwork had a hand in it.

4. Yes Clockwork has only been in one match but that match you are using was a "fake" fight. Clockwork didn't use time stop instantly on Danny because he was never trying to win the fight, he was stringing Danny along, making it look like he was. I see no reason why Clockwork won't use Time Stop to grant him his victory over Misogi knowing it his only way to win.

Your only argument is "He's only been in one fight and never used it first" I debunked that it wasn't a real fight and that Clockwork would use Time Stop in an actual fight sense he knows he has to. Clockwork literally did everything to make a timeline he wanted to happen, happen. I see no reason why he wouldn't do the same thing to insure his victory. You're other argument is "He didn't use it on Danny at the beginning", I debunked this as well, he never was trying to kill Danny, it was a fake fight.

@LordGriffin1000

1. Why, can't I use Clockworks fight with Danny as a justified him not using Time Stop? This is the only fight we as the audience have to know what Clockwork is in combat. There are no other scenarios where Clockwork battles anybody else. Just because you consider Clockwork stringing Danny along aka playing with him does not justify as a "Fake fight". This is because Danny was fighting with serious intent in trying to stop Clockwork. Clockwork may be more powerful than Danny and yet still decides to fight Danny. Just because Clockwork wasn't serious in the fight doesn't downplay the fight to a "fake fight" It just shows that Clockwork is confident enough to play around with Danny Phantom. Danny Phantom who was such a serious threat to the timeline, Clockwork still found it fun to use other attacks instead of leading with Time Stop.

2. Clockwork has a heavy neutral personality. If we take a look back in episode 28 with an earlier conversation between Clockwork and the Obversentants. You would have seen that Clockwork with all his Omniscience nature was wrong in regard to Danny's true intention.
Layout of the certain part within the episode:

Danny Phantom: Once defeating Box Lunch "I don't know what's going on." [Danny lookes down, he notices the CW medallion on the ground.] "But this medallion might give us a clue --" [He suddenly notices there is something stuck to his back, and peels it away. It's the C.A.T. answer packet.] "Oh my gosh. The answers to the C.A.T.s!"
The screen zooms out to see him in Clockwork's viewscreen. Clockwork and the two Observants are watching.
Clockwork: [Watching the screen intently and gesturing] "Now watch this. He'll make the right choice. And you'll see, you've got absolutely nothing to--"
Danny: [Holding up the packet triumphantly] "Hello, great future!"
Tucker: "You're not actually thinking of peeking at the answers, are you?"
Danny: "Of course I am." [Danny reverts to human form.] "Aren't you?"
[Clockwork's wide-eyed stare drops into a scowl at this unexpected action.]
Observant 1: "He's stolen the test answers."
Observant 2: "He's clearly going to cheat!"
Observant 1: "He has your time medallion."
Observant 2: "He has your time medallion."
Clockwork: "You said that twice." [Switches to child form.]
Observant 1: "Destroy him now, Clockwork."
[Clockwork switches back to adult form, Clockwork sticks his hand in the opening of another gear.]
Clockwork: "I know what I'm doing." [The gear opening and his hand glow, and the opening resolves to a view of a robotic ghost.] "He put the answers to the test in his hands, and he made the wrong decision."
[In the viewer, we see the smoking wreck of the Nasty Burger. The viewer zooms closer, showing an exposed heating element by the Nasty Sauce tanks. The heat meter moves up to yellow. Clockwork punches a button on his staff, making the viewer go to static. It shows a still shot of Danny fighting the robot ghost, then fighting his evil older self. It then shows his family and friends and Mr. Lancer bound and gagged with ectoenergy in the Nasty Burger, which then explodes, and Danny shielding himself against the blast then screaming "nooo!" Clockwork floats up in front of the viewer.
Clockwork: [Switches into old form] "His future is sealed."

Clockwork himself didn't see that Danny was going to cheat. He was confident Danny would return the test answers right there at the very moment, but Danny didn't which lead to Clockwork being wrong and then sealing Danny's future in time. It goes to show his Omniscience view had been wrong.

3. Overall my arguement comes from the fact that we have proof that a in-character Clockwork likes to play around during such a serious moment and serious opponent like Danny, who the Observants themselves deem Danny is such a threat that should be destroyed immediately. This is Clockworks personality and it shouldn't be removed just because Kumagawa is another threat. If Clockwork has not ever used the ability off the bat when it comes to a threat his employeers believe is deadly(whether you deem it as fake, which it isn't it just because Clockwork likes to play around a lot) why would it become only speculation on our part as the audience to assume he would do it against someone like Kumagawa when he has never shown it before.

Clockwork was playing everyone the entire time. Him being surprised was for show. He did everything that way because he wanted to.

Your ignoring everything that's relevant. He has the knowledge, it would be completely ignorant to assume he wouldn't time stop.

The end all realization of the episode was Clockwork knew everything that was going to happen. If you can't see it it's not my problem. He was only trying to teach Danny a lesson, he was playing the Observants for fools. He states that he the Observants look at time like a parade, one event after the other moving in sequence. While he sees it from above, every twist and turn.

You can't use his fight with Danny because it doesn't make any sense to. He never intended to kill him. I already stated that and it was proven in the episode. Anyway, you don't have any real argument other than how Clockwork acted but I already told you he acted the way he needed to get the time line he wanted, that's all there is to it.

Assuming Clockwork would behave the way he did in the fight against Danny when fighting someone he knows is dangerous is like assuming Saitama will behave the same way he did against Genos when confronted with an actual threat. Neither were fighting seriously and had every reason not to kill their enemy.

Just came to write that I'll be removing Clockwork's win over Misogi Kumagawa from Clockwork's page. Don't need to remove it from Misogi's page because it never got added.

Reason: It no longer matters what Misogi can do because even if he sealed Clockwork, another Clockwork will simply reverse time or just freeze Misogi and be done with it.

They act on their own and seem unaffected by time like Clockwork himself. If nothing else, the ones from the past aren't going to be effected by Clockwork's destruction.

I'll put Possibly in front of it to be safe but the result is the same for Misogi.

Oracle can still fate manip himself, so it's still fine actually. He would still know what would happen to himself and not his enemy, that's what matters.

I mean, shouldn't a certain degree of acausality not only make you resistant to Fate Manipulation make you go against other's fate?

Sakuya Izayoi vs Bayonetta - Not sure how this was missed but Bayo is only 4-C+ with a gap of 78x between her and Sakuya, with the only High 4-C key she has being a summon she cannot use without outside help which is still 39x weaker than Sakuya

It looks like bsyonetta's matter manip, poison manip, curse manip, etc help her bridge the physicality gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back