• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Causality said:
Both Kumagawa and Ganondorf were unlocked. I added it for you this time, but please attempt to remember that if profiles are unlocked, that it is highly recommended for you to add the results yourself.

@JooCipher & VioletVoid100

This goes for you as well. Since, while Sasuke's profile was locked, Deoxys' profile wasn't, so you should have added this yourself. Same with Mephiles, who was unlocked as well, despite Sonic's profile being locked.

Starter Pack said:
@JooCipher & VioletVoid100

This goes for you as well. Since, while Sasuke's profile was locked, Deoxys' profile wasn't, so you should have added this yourself. Same with Mephiles, who was unlocked as well, despite Sonic's profile being locked.
I was about to leave when I made that post

sorry

BakiHanma18 said:
Aang vs Avdol
Speed Equalized, in character,SBA

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3408264?useskin=oasis#
I added this for you this time, but both Aang and Avdol's profiles were unlocked, so I would like to ask that you add matches to unlocked profiles yourself from now on, even with matches that only have one profile that is unlocked. This thread is strictly for adding matches to locked profiles, and any amount of workload that can be taken off of the shoulders of the staff would be highly appreciated.

I'm not familiar with either series, so if you want to argue against this, either go complain in the above thread, or in the Versus Thread Removal Requests thread.

I dunno, either, the staff in the thread seemed to think it was fair enough to be added at the time, and I was just looking through DnD profiles for unadded, completed fights.

I requested for Strange Visitor Superman's profile to be unlocked, so that the fight between him and Master of Eternity He-Man can be added after grace period is over, so make it fast.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Jire beat Lightning
This match was actually concluded back in February but I don't think it ever got added to the profiles. Warren sums up the vote count here. I've already added it to Lightning's page but Jiren's is locked.
@AshenCrow was saying he's going to try to get it removed btw (its irrelevant, but I thought it might be prevalent to adding it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back