• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
"

Also, bumping old posts doesn't help. It simply turns the thread messy, incoherent, and hard to overview, if anybody feels motivated to help out.

"

No u

Mace Windu had an inconclusive match with Necrozma

Speed was equalized.

Hit defeats Kefla

Speed was equalized, this was SSJ1 Kefla

Tai Lung destroys Krilli in his search for a worthy opponent. (Added to Tai Lung's profile)

Speed was equalized, battle took place in the Jade Palace, and it was 21st Budokai Krillin

Yoshi managed to beat Goku .

This was base Yoshi vs Cell-Saga Goku and speed was equalized.

Now let's wait another month for this to get not added lol

Not sure if this derailing or not.

Most Tats votes were based on debunked or vague reasoning. I counted the votes early yesterday and I didn't saw more votes. At most there are 3 votes for Tatsumaki making no difference at the grace.

Captain America beat a Predator (Speed was equal and this was an Elite ranked Predator)

Not much discussion went into the thread so I'll let a member of staff decide whether or not this is a legitimate win.

Since Ant said it should be fine to add, here we go.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1987530

Unanimous in favour of MUI Goku. Speed Equalized. Both Low 2-C.

No idea why it was locked or never added or anything, I've heard some people say it's because Goku vs Superman was banned but Superboy Prime is a COMPLETELY separate character from Superman, Alternate Version or not. It'd be the equivalent of saying "Ultraman (Tsuburaya) vs Godzilla is banned due to controversy; therefore Ultraman vs Zilla is banned" despite them being very different characters.

Akreious said:
Since Ant said it should be fine to add, here we go.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1987530

Unanimous in favour of MUI Goku. Speed Equalized. Both Low 2-C.

No idea why it was locked or never added or anything, I've heard some people say it's because Goku vs Superman was banned but Superboy Prime is a COMPLETELY separate character from Superman, Alternate Version or not. It'd be the equivalent of saying "Ultraman (Tsuburaya) vs Godzilla is banned due to controversy; therefore Ultraman vs Zilla is banned" despite them being very different characters.
Well, they are Tier 2 profiles, so that's the reason why they're locked. As for why they weren't added, you got me there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back