• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Vegeta won against Super Sonic (IDW)

5-B versions were used, and it was Super Sonic VS Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Speed was unequalized, Vegeta could transform into an Oozaru and battle took place on Angel Island

Already added the match to Sonic's profile but Vegeta's profile is locked

@Hyperstar added

@Nehz added. I should note that this thread is supposed to be for characters profiles who are locked, any unlocked profiles can be added by regular members for future reference, however in this case I have added it to both.

@Hyperstar added

@Nehz added. I should note that this thread is supposed to be for characters profiles who are locked, any unlocked profiles can be added by regular members for future reference, however in this case I have added it to both.
Okay.

DatOneWeeb, SamanPatou - Matched have been added

Bruhtelho - This thread is for profiles who have locked pages, and only people with higher level moderating rights can add it. Unless I'm mistaken, all of the profiles you've listed can be edited by regular users.

Bruhtelho - This thread is for profiles who have locked pages, and only people with higher level moderating rights can add it. Unless I'm mistaken, all of the profiles you've listed can be edited by regular users.
It should be noted that Neo-Metal Sonic was used since Metal Sonic v3.0 has 2 different Low 2-C keys

I have made the correction, thank you for pointing that out. :)

Thank you, Colonel!

Ah, really sorry about that, didnt see it. I don't quite understand what it's saying in terms of how to make an archived thread usable though.

Ah, really sorry about that, didnt see it. I don't quite understand what it's saying in terms of how to make an archived thread usable though.
You need to make a new thread in this site and link the archived thread to there. You also should note in your title that the match was archived and completed so people won't accidently vote when the match is over

@Hyperstar Added

@Schnee Both profiles seem to be unlocked for regular users to add.

Seems to already be added.

Sorry, I happened to miss the whole Copy-Vegeta thing when I watched the show, which is why I asked.

Kefla lost to Goku Black

Base Kefla and Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (with the Sickle of Sorrow) were used

Speed was equalized, Kefla was restricted to her base form, and battle took place in Trunks' destroyed future

Both profiles are locked

Back