• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Sonic (IDW) VS Saiyan Saga Vegeta

* Standard Battle Assumptions (5-B versions are used. Speed is unequalized and battle takes place on Angel Island)

* Vegeta can turn into an Oozaru in the battle (meaning he still have his tail)

Vegeta: 8 (elhermanopadre, 00potato, Oliver_de_jesus, Lord_JJJ, UltraChair, Chaos Jester25, Nullflowerblush, ElixirBlue)

Sonic:

Inconclusive:
5c4ba63b8650c7ff3eb3f5572eabf488.png
-Render-1_Sonic_the_Hedgehog1.png

Last edited:
Hm, not too sure. Nothing on Sonic's profile for a clear win. What's the AP difference?

As for Skill... Sonic might be the one with the better skill than this version of Vegeta. This was first appearance Vegeta, right? Compare to Sonic who has had many battle experience on relative level if most of the game events already happened.

Yeah it's Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Though Vegeta does have enough experience to keep up with Goku who trained for years in martial arts. Also Vegeta fought for many years in the Frieza Force

I think it helped for Vegeta that he was noticeably far stronger than Goku at the time.

Definitely a close fight. I don't like using Game Sonic's experience for IDW arguments because I think its lazy for another continuity to do that.

About the match, even tho Vegeta has range, Sonic has been dealing with range abilities all his life.

Yeah, Voting for IDW Sonic.

Would you care to elaborate how? Please keep arguments civil and actually have a basis for them, however. I’m trying to question your reasoning for a debate, not open the ‘Vegeta solos everyone’ wormhole, no offense.
It doesn't matter , what you think about that , and you clearly must have a problem with me , there is two replies saying that sonic wins without any explanations , but you decided to ignore those statements and reply to me instead. Regardless , vegeta still wins.

It doesn't matter , what you think about that , and you clearly must have a problem with me , there is two replies saying that sonic wins without any explanations , but you decided to ignore those statements and reply to me instead. Regardless , vegeta still wins.
They stated FRA. FRA means For Reasons Above. Earlier in the thread, it was discussed how Sonic would win. You gave no reasons, hence my asking, as you may have a different opinion or logic that counters the current argument. It’s always important to ask for both sides in a debate, and as you’re the only one voting Vegeta, I’m asking why.
Im very sorry if you think I’m picking on you or something, but I’m trying to get a clear picture of the situation.

They stated FRA. FRA means For Reasons Above. Earlier in the thread, it was discussed how Sonic would win. You gave no reasons, hence my asking, as you may have a different opinion or logic that counters the current argument. It’s always important to ask for both sides in a debate, and as you’re the only one voting Vegeta, I’m asking why.
Im very sorry if you think I’m picking on you or something, but I’m trying to get a clear picture of the situation.
Idc if you are sorry idc about that , regardless, he still one-shots with saiyan reactive power level+ozaru. With a power level difference of around 25% , he will be able to one shot this sonic.

Last edited:
I believe Vegeta have decent stamina advantage here, he had tank two attacks far powerfull than him (Kioken time 4 kamehameha and Spirit Bomb) and several serious injuries and was still able to fight again Oozaru Gohan

I voting Vegeta due to his stamina and his AP adavntage when he become Oozaru.

Oh ye Ozaru.
He honestly might one shot as that. Combined with Zenkai he has a high chance of winning.

I changed to Vegeta, he has a tracker and I would know he has to get serious for this fight when he realizes Sonic's power, he has the stamina to keep fighting for a long time in addition to his transformation from Oozaru as Impulse to more damage

25%? What that isn’t a big difference, did you mean something else?
It's during the Namek saga, Vegeta one-shotted someone with a power level difference of only 25% (the 25% power level difference is likely far then just 0,25 times stronger) and oozaru is confirmed to be 10 times boost on top of the base form, so if he gets oozaru boost, or a boost during the battle (Saiyans get stronger as the fight goes on, for example with caulifla ) he one-shots

Last edited:
I guess? If we assume power levels are linear mathematically that works. How strong you need to be to one shot varies from setting to setting so we probably shouldn’t use that as an argument since it lacks a consistent basis. Ozaru does one shot though.

Assuming that they are both baseline, Oozaru Vegeta should be strong enough to one-shot with the x10 multiplier, the form buffs his attack speed, and Vegeta is capable of out-ranging, and along with the other reasons people brought up, I'm voting Vegeta.

If this is too unfair for Sonic, I might unequalize speeds since the difference isn't that big in speed.

I guess? If we assume power levels are linear mathematically that works. How strong you need to be to one shot varies from setting to setting so we probably shouldn’t use that as an argument since it lacks a consistent basis. Ozaru does one shot though.
They aren't , kid goku with a power level of 10 destroyed a car , and roshi a power level of 180 and destroyed the moon , the difference in power is not actually 18 times , because 18 times car level is not moon level xd.

FTL VS Reletivistic+, but Sonic's FTL speed seems to be uncalced so I assume it's baseline FTL
I guess the advantage of Vegeta's Ap will be a little more difficult to put in battle, since sonic would be a little more than 2 times faster, I am not saying that I did not hit him I am just saying that Sonic could react easier

9-B Goku became High 8-C as an Oozaru in the original DB, so the difference in AP is pretty inconsistent

I guess the advantage of Vegeta's Ap will be a little more difficult to put in battle, since sonic would be a little more than 2 times faster, I am not saying that I did not hit him I am just saying that Sonic could react easier
With zenkai during battle , and oozaru he should surpass just ase ftl.

Vegeta only became FTL in the battle against Frieza, which was 2-3 zenkais after the saiyan saga
That's definitely wrong he should already be ftl during the saiyan saga , but whatever. If piccolo it the moon at relativistic speed and goku scales far faster than that , and vegita scales even higher than that + oozaru and still not be FTL atleast at bare minimum ?

Last edited:
Oh, so a power level difference if 25% can be far more then a 25 percent difference in power.
So he needs Ozaru or maybe a crazy Zenkai to one shot.
He still wins but not a stomp.

Oh, so a power level difference if 25% can be far more then a 25 percent difference in power.
So he needs Ozaru or maybe a crazy Zenkai to one shot.
He still wins but not a stomp.
What i'm saying is that it's likely far more than just 0,25 times stronger since power levels are not linear. As the fight goes on he will star becoming stronger , he wins in oozaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back