• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

List of backed up concluded versus threads from our old forum

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Here is a list of versus threads that were concluded in the soon to be deleted old forum after May 10 2020, and our members found interesting enough to save to archive.vn. Special thanks to @Starter_Pack for compiling it.

If you wish to list any of them in our character profiles after the wiki opens up again, please post them separately/one-by-one in different threads here in this forum, and then link to those within the wiki itself. Do not link to them directly from the wiki. Thank you.

As Dargoo_Faust suggested below, if somebody makes a new thread that contains an archive link, instead of titling the thread normally, and misleading users who weren't aware that the matchup was finished already into commenting on it, the title should contain "[Archive]" in the beginning. For example: "[Archive] Spy vs. Szeth".

This also helps in fringe cases where the archived thread existed prior to the backup of the forums and finished after, as there would be two identical matchups, but only one that is the archive.

[1] (Super Tails vs. Tails (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave))

[2] (Super Shadow vs. Zen'ō)

[3] (Hyper Sonic vs. Prismo)

[4] (Po (Paws of Destiny) vs. Danny Phantom)

[5] (Shinobu Oshino vs. Slayer of Demons)

[6] (The Player (Pixel Gun 3D) vs. Joo Seo Cheon)

[7] (Bubble vs. Kamen Rider Scissors)

[8] (Superman (DCAU) vs. Lion-O)

[9] (Gon Freecss vs. Risotto Nero)

[10] (Borsalino (Admiral Kizaru) vs. Rias Gremory)

[11] (Giorno Giovanna vs. SCP-3143)

[12] (Bruno Bucciarati vs. Muhammad Avdol)

[13] (Son Goku (Xeno) vs. Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Post-Super Genesis Wave))

[14] (Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) vs. Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Post-Super Genesis Wave))

[15] (Carl Johnson vs. Peter Griffin)

[16] (Baki Hanma vs. Brad Armstrong)

[17] (Garou vs. Twenty-Fifth Baam (Season 3))

[18] (Erza Scarlet vs. Rob Lucci)

[19] (Vegeta (Xeno) vs. Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave))

[20] (Zen'ō vs. Silver the Hedgehog)

[21] (General Grievous vs. Darth Maul)

[22] (Superman (Post-Crisis) vs. Cell)

[23] (MegaMan.EXE vs. Darkrai)

[24] (Announcer (BFDI) vs. Ren Amagasaki)

[25] (Niko (Oneshot) vs. Frisk)

[26] (Super Shadow vs. Super Silver)

[27] (Crystal (Nuclear Throne) vs. Kamen Rider Horobi)

[28] (Hamsuke vs. Yamcha)

[29] (Kamen Rider Horobi vs. Aang)

[30] (Diablos vs. Don Krieg

[31] The Player (Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup) vs. Dr. Clef)

[32] (Kefla vs. Super Tails)

[33] (Elektra (2003 Movie Version) vs. Formaggio)

[34] (March vs. Regina Alexis Watts)

[35] (John Wick vs. The Harpists)

[36] (Spy vs. Szeth)

[37] (Gabimaru the Hollow vs. Agent 47)

[38] (Impostor (Among Us) vs. William Afton (Novels))

[39] (Magolor vs. Beerus)

[40] (Kirby (Character) vs. Galacta Knight)

[41] (Mammoth Mogul (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) vs. Mechikabura)

[42] (Chara vs. Nokturnus)

[43] (Zora Salazar vs. King Neptune (SpongeBob SquarePants))

[44] (Mabel Pines vs. Queen Bee (Miraculous Ladybug))

[45] (Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount) vs. Sora (Kingdom Hearts))

[46] (Roronoa Zoro (Post-Timeskip) vs. Trafalgar Law)

[47] (Goddess Ilias vs. Lavos)

[48] (Glitch vs. Stella Vermillion)

[49] (Arzon vs. Melissa)

[50] (Izuko Gaen vs. Hank Hill)

[51] (Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Kakashi Hatake)

[52] (Wakatsuki Takeshi vs. Kure Raian)

Last edited:
I literally got the notification for this as I did it, but there is an extra match to be found here.

[51] (Elektra (2003 Movie Version) vs. Formaggio)

Edit: Wait, my mistake. This was already on the list, but it was requested by Duedate8898 on the wiki thread to be added. I blame myself for not looking.

It would also be helpful, perhaps to avoid confusion, to put "[Archive]" at the start of the thread title, if you are not staff and can't close the thread immediately after creating it.

Okay. So this then?

"[Archive] List of backed up concluded versus threads from our old forum"​

I have done so for both threads.

Oh, I meant for the users reposting the listed threads on the forum, not this thread.

Please elaborate.
Let's say I'm making a new thread with the archive link for Spy vs. Szeth. Instead of titling that thread normally, and misleading users who weren't aware that the matchup was finished already into commenting on it, I would title it as "[Archive] Spy vs. Szeth".

This also helps in fringe cases where the archived thread existed prior to the backup of the forums and finished after, as there'd be two identical matchups but only one that is the archive.

Oh. That is a very good idea. I will mention it in the first post of this thread.

Thank you. I will add them.

After the wiki opens up for editing very soon, you can add them in the normal manner to the relevant character profile pages.

Yes. You post new threads in the versus forum here, in which you link to the old concluded and backed up archive.vn versus threads, and after that, you link to the threads in this forum in the profile pages in the standard manner that you can already see elsewhere.

I think there's a mistake. Son Goku (Xeno) 's victory against Sonic the hedgehog (Archie Post-Super Genesis Wave) has been put into his losses. There's no need to worry btw, I know there's a lot of work to do in this period.

Thank you for helping out.

I am not sure, but the backup list of our lost content revision threads should continue to be pinned.

Back