• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Thank you. Though the issue on Frieza's page still appear. The word "Post" should be removed there since it isn't after the ToP

This has been added to the appropriate profiles.

Also, every match addition beforehand has been finished for a little while now.
Remove the "didn't have the Keysword" from Demigra fights, is optional Equipment, not a thing that a character has from default.

Plus you worded Kars wrong, look at the characters having Kars matches like MCU Thanos to get why

I fixed the first two issues.

As for the Kars bit, using the part within the parentheses as the link to the verse is not an uncommon practice to use. Plus, I'm not a big fan of leaving two sets of parentheses indicating where a character originates from, when it can easily be condensed into the one verse section of the listing.

I have added every match I could, but I have some things to say.

@Theglassman12 Both of those profiles were unlocked, and you are expected to add matches to unlocked profiles whenever you can so you don't, for lack of a better phrase, waste our time. As a moderator yourself, you should know better.

@Popted2 As is stated in the OP, bumping your posts does not help your match get added faster, instead making things harder for moderators like us to look over a bunch of unnecessary reposts and potentially missing a match that actually needs to be added. Please understand that adding versus debates is on the lower end of our priorities list, and it would be great if you could show some patience toward this end. Also, Luneth's profile was unlocked, so as I said to Glass, you could easily have just added this to his profile yourself.

It’s been a while since I’ve done/submitted any vs matches, so forgive me if I need a reminder on how the rules for adding said matches work.

Added.
Also, a match without anything to add after the opponent's profile, not even speed equalized, is something really rare.

Back