• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Archie Neo-Metal Sonic VS Anilaza

* Standard Battle Assumptions (Low 2-C versions are used. Speed is equalized and fight takes place in the World of Void)

* Flight is allowed in this battle

* Victory can be achieved by any means

* Metal Sonic: 8 (Infera28, SamanPatou, Daddybrawl, Ican'tthinkof1goodname, KingTempest , Lord_JJJ, The_real_cal_howard, ElixirBlue)

* Anilaza:

* Inconclusive

dci9nil-6bd7daf8-1be0-454f-aa9a-7da61d6b72ec.png
58141eaf253ccc20bdaf9dc3decf3491.png

Last edited:
I don't know about AP, so I will not argue that
Metal Sonic seems more skilled and intelligent when it comes to reasoning and fighting capabilities (Anilaza was basically a berserker who focused on AP) and is also more versatile. Adaptation also means that Metal would learn Anilaza's pattern and how to deal with it, even noticing the weak jewel, maybe.
It should also be noted that Anilaza struggled against smaller opponents.
Speed augmentation, low-high regen and power mimicry are also extremely difficult to overcome for Anilaza.
I didn't even look at the abilities Metal copied from other characters, and I don't know if it uses them, but I'm sure that at least Sonic and Shadow have some hax, probably related to time control.
Anilaza's senses might counter the illusions, but it's the only advantage it has.

I vote Metal Sonic

Last edited:
It’s looking like Metal takes this fra. However, I’m free to vote otherwise if someone provides a solid point for Anilaza.

I don't know about that, but low-high regen is a massive problem anyway, I'm not really sure it could completely destroy metal with just physical hits, assuming it lands all of its punches on a more intelligent, smaller and agile opponent (and likely faster do due Metal's speed boost), without mentioning all the other advantages I said previously.
Also, Metal can copy its senses, which have shown to be really useful.
Also, I don't know if we want to consider PIS, but Anilaza didn't go all out on the tournament for awhile.
I mean, he fought with opponents weaker than him (in different measures) and even tried to just eat 18, without killing them instantly.

Also, Elhermano didn't provide a valid argument, therefore its vote shouldn't be counted in the op

Anilaza didn't oneshot even 18 despite being fantastillion time stronger and didn't try doing so for awhile but ok.
Also you ignored every point I addressed, including the fact that probably Metal boosts its speed and copies its power, but ok 2

Tbf, Killing isn't allowed in Tournament so it couldn't just Smush 18 into a splattered mess. I totally understand your point though.

Killing isn't allowed but knocking out your opponent is, and it would have been extremely easy.
Anilaza was a dumb monster and even tried to eat her. The same can be said with all other chatacters that weren't Goku, it basically held back for the whole fight before using its big energy ball.
And low high is a though thing to overcome for one that basically uses only punches.
Metal Sonic also has the advantage on every other field

I just gave a look at the characters from which Metal Sonic copied their abilities (limiting to low 2-C key, since Metal is in that tier and I assume it copied those versions of the characters), I'm not sure if it uses them or if are always active and stuff like that, but I'm listing the most relevant:

• Intangibility, Energy and enemy absorption and possession from Chaos
  • Paralysis, dizzines, sleep inducement, technology manipulation from Tails (I don't know how they work, but Anilaza is a mechanical-biological hybrid, they might be useful)
  • Reality Warping, Teleportation, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation,Healing, Statistics Amplification and BFR from Knuckles and Shadows (They come from chaos energy and apparently even Metal has access to it)
  • Teleportation, spatial manipulation, immobilization and time stop from Shadow
  • Sonic has really a lot of really broken stuff, some of which coming from the "wacky" period of the comics, so I don't know how it translates to Metal

These aren't even wincons, but just stuff that gets added to the aforementioned reasons.

How does it oneshots something that has a ton of advantages over him and can't even be killed by physical attacks is unknown, especially if it's ooc for Anilaza to going all out since the beginning.
And please, calm down, screaming and shouting won't bring you anyway, it's only worse for you.

You know, deleting the previous message in which you shouted in caps-lock to Gilad telling him to add your vote doesn't magically removes it from memory.
And even in this new message you aren't exactly polite.
Arguments different from repeating "oneshots" multiple times should be appreciated, but at this point I suppose your vote can be counted anyway...

You know, deleting the previous message in which you shouted in caps-lock to Gilad telling him to add your vote doesn't magically removes it from memory.
And even in this new message you aren't exactly polite.
Arguments different from repeating "oneshots" multiple times should be appreciated, but at this point I suppose your vote can be counted anyway...
LISTEN, idc about what you think and you better disappear. Keep your opinion for yourself.

RoboticSonic due to Actual Regen (and Low-High Regen to be exact), Speed Increase, Power Mimicry, Variety of Abilities, Adaptation, Illusion Creation, and for every other reason above

So, just to check, how does Anilaza’s Metal Manip work? Sounds very useful to use it against a Robot if it’s something that can be weaponized.

So, just to check, how does Anilaza’s Metal Manip work? Sounds very useful to use it against a Robot if it’s something that can be weaponized.
It comes from the robots that form it being made of metal. That's really the sole reason, it shouldn't even be listed imho, but we aren't here to discuss that

Hm. Well, with Low-High Regen, what exactly’s Anilaza’s wincon here? Try to punch Metal so hard he doesn’t regen?

I think it scales from Chaos, which is made of water, but I'm not sure.
Gilad or someone else should explain it.

Riiiight, I mean, what can Anilaza even do here? Also, I'm pretty sure Ani isn't above baseline by that much.

Last edited:
If Neo-Metal Sonic stomps, should I replac him with just regular Metal Sonic?

Also isn't Anilaza >> SSJB Goku and Vegeta Post UIO2 who are >> UIO1 > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline?

I think it scales from Chaos, which is made of water, but I'm not sure.
Gilad or someone else should explain it.
Chaos can regenerate from being reduced to a puddle of water in a few seconds, so if Metal Sonic's regen acts the same as Chaos, it's problematic for Anilaza to counter. Though ki blasts can definitely overcome low-high regen such as with Cell

It probably wouldn’t operate the same as chaos for obvious reasons. One is metal the other is water. They shouldn’t scale completely without showings.

This is Neo from Archie comics, but it seems to be like Cell, having copied the powers of many other characters.
It also seems to have the compilation of chaos energy-related powers, which include energy absorption, and the big red bomb of energy is the only way for Anilaza to destroy it.
Even without the regen, Metal has a lot of other advantages.

Back