• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOVA vs MEGAMAN X ( 0-7-0) GRACE

I don't know about nova but take a glance at his profile,X seem beat up him easily
look i met this nova thanks to the ultimate spiderman cartoon and thanks to the game marvel vs capcom 3, and comp i was looking for an opponent for x and i saw that the nova was 4-b and i realized that both are part of powerful organizations, i found it it would be nice to put you against x, anyway, can I take your comment as a vote?

maybe, but being x a robot, one of the nova's powers would be very useful against him, which would be the technological manipulation, which allows him to control robots, as I'm not an "expert" in Marvel comics, I don't know how strong is that power but anyway, can I consider it your vote?
@Reploidnoridomix
nah X should resist that since zero also resist Technology Manipulation it just there still no new about X crt

Back