• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SBA, speed equalized, initial distance 6 meters apart, Logan have previous knowledge, both 9-A (Ryutarou is 0.074 Tons while Logan I think is 0.047 Tons).

Ryutarou: 7 (Rikimarox2, Pikaman, Noneless21, Popted2, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Mariogoods and jojo123)
vs
Logan: 0

Last edited:
I don't trust y'all Arifureta supporters in the slightest ngl (especially you, Expectro).
In the case of vol 1 Ryutarou his only hax is vibration manip to make shockwaves (so he have a bit of range but don't abuse it) and hurt the internals of the opponent, besides that his skill is only of karateka champion.

How skilled is a karateka champion?
In verse? Don't know, as good as a karateka champion irl? Like good to win several competions and stuff like that. The funky skill in Arifureta begin at a latter point with trained mercenaries and stuff like that so Ryutarou isn't part of that yet at this point, he got training from knights but that still don't make him reach that point.

In verse? Don't know, as good as a karateka champion irl? Like good to win several competions and stuff like that. The funky skill in Arifureta begin at a latter point with trained mercenaries and stuff like that so Ryutarou isn't part of that yet at this point, he got training from knights but that still don't make him reach that point.
Then am I wrong for saying that Logan holds a very solid skill advantage?

Well, there's obviously more factors than just skill of course.

Logan is very arrogant and inexperienced, so even a slight misstep will turn the tide in Sakagami's favor.

In Logan case the thing he need to be more wary about is Ryutarou stats advantage (I don't mean the 1.5x AP difference but instead the big LS and Stamina advantage).

81 tons vs Peak Human

Even if Logan was more skilled, I highly doubt its to the point he just fodderizes with skill. I honestly have no idea how he can ever negate this advantage. One mistake, and he'll get flung around like a toy, without being able to do anything.

Voting Ryu.

81,619.74kg from the feat he directly performed.
Jeez...

Yeah. Logsn's gonna have a lot of trouble getting by this.

At least Logan has a fast-paced fighting style, usually relying on fast-paced body strikes, takedowns, and high-flying maneuvers, so he won't be in a rut as much as someone like, I don't know, Roman Reigns, who mainly relies on overpowering their opponent.

Even if Logan was more skilled, I highly doubt its to the point he just fodderizes with skill. I honestly have no idea how he can ever negate this advantage. One mistake, and he'll get flung around like a toy, without being able to do anything.

Voting Ryu.
Logan's best option is to go for his One Lucky Punch, but he only relies on this move when he knows he's not at an advantage in a fight.

Tbf, it makes it a lot easier if you just state the LS Class a character is in. The only time you should state the value is when the LS gap is pretty close.
And I understand that, is just that I like to be precise.
sorry, that was my fault, its just that people usually say the class type first and then the excat value
No problem.

I mean, Logan's main wincons are his skill and his patent One Lucky Punch, but the only he heavily relied on his punch was when he knew he was at a disadvantage in a fight prior. The moment Logan realizes he's at a disadvantage will be too little too late, depending on what Ryu uses.

If Ryu uses LS, Logan has no way of escaping. Logan has a little bit of experience in dealing with LS disadvantages (Roman Reigns held a good strength edge over him), but Roman's LS is only Peak Human, compared to Ryu's Class 50. Logan doesn't have nearly enough experience in dealing with these disadvantages in order to find ways to at least somewhat circumvent it.

I think the match would be a lot closer if we gave Logan prior knowledge, but I wouldn't exactly consider this match a stomp.

I mean, Logan's main wincons are his skill and his patent One Lucky Punch, but the only he heavily relied on his punch was when he knew he was at a disadvantage in a fight prior. The moment Logan realizes he's at a disadvantage will be too little too late, depending on what Ryu uses.

If Ryu uses LS, Logan has no way of escaping. Logan has a little bit of experience in dealing with LS disadvantages (Roman Reigns held a good strength edge over him), but Roman's LS is only Peak Human, compared to Ryu's Class 50. Logan doesn't have nearly enough experience in dealing with these disadvantages in order to find ways to at least somewhat circumvent it.

I think the match would be a lot closer if we gave Logan prior knowledge, but I wouldn't exactly consider this match a stomp.
Class 100*

I can give Logan prior knowledge, that was one of the things I actually considered since before the match.

Well with better skill, a finishing move, and the knowledge to avoid pitfalls, I think Logan could play it safe and secure a win

… if that was his style, which it isn’t. Logan is rash with an unpredictable and high-flying style of combat. He isn’t built for patiently chipping away at his opponent, and will lose his cool eventually even with prior knowledge. I’ll vote Ryu here

Back