• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: DISCOVERIES IN THE PAST

So one of the things to note about crossover fanfics utilizing the multiverse trope is to keep in mind of the time period issue. Essentially different verses take place in different points in time and that essentially allows for a lot of time travel shenanigans which you can choose to develop or not. It can be quite interesting if one knows how to properly utilize it and so far, I haven't found a way to do so in a compelling way but hey, that's something to keep in mind
● ------------------------------------- ●
Reed looked around in the meeting room, having already extensively tested its viability for his first report. He had already prepared the projector, the script, and proper documents to be sent at the end, everything is ready. With that in mind, he finally turned on his communicator, a display of another Reed being shown, presumably a member of the research board.

"Greetings, Richard Reed of Earth-3443. This will be the first of your solo reports to the council. Everything will be recorded and later submitted to the rest of the board for review. Please begin the presentation" RB!Reed asked.
"Understood, let us begin" CM!Reed replied, turning on the projector to show his presentation.

My first suspicion of this phenomenon comes from the maintenance worker herself. As you know, she arrives from the Dungeons and Dragons universe and based on what can currently be concluded in their calendar, they are currently around the year 1000s. Through multiple tests and travels which is detailed in this slide here, I have concluded that certain universes progress sooner or later. Keep in mind that time still progresses normally, it is merely the byproduct in which the universe is formed. In this next slide, I have concluded methods to find these universes as well as the applications of it.

"This can be revolutionary for the department of countermeasures. We've basically made risk-free time travel!" CM!Reed explained.
"Hmm, may I have further elaboration on the research you've performed to get to this conclusion?" RB!Reed asked.

"Ah, sure. Excuse my tangent, a more professional document will be sent to your account. But for now, allow me to explain the background of the place I visited" the imprisoned replied before pulling out a snapped hidden blade from his back.

"Jerusalem, the twelfth century. Amidst the chaos of the Third Crusade, a Brotherhood of warriors rose to power. Shrouded in secrecy, feared for their ruthlessness, they alone would save the Holy Land, or destroy it. They were the Assassins".

• Speed equalized
  • Apple of Eden is restricted
  • First key Altair used. By the way, Assassin's Creed characters are usually around 0.25 tons so don't worry about it
  • Place Located in: Jerusalem
1200px-2014-06_Israel_-_Jerusalem_090_%2814936890061%29.jpg

803079240201f110abfd8e5698595810.jpg

VS
a04673d9a2c81677883876d911de064b.jpg

Last edited:
Altair has weaponry, so he has a way to get pass Reed's resistance to blunt attacks. Both have analytical prediction, though Altair's seems to be a bit better?

Altair may can get the upper hand via more skill + slightly better precog, but I'm leaning towards Reed. Reed's elasticity and unorthodox fighting style is unlike anything Altair as faced before, possibly making him harder to predict, meanwhile Reed has dealt with blade-users before (such as Daken).

Restraining Altair would be an option, though he has an LS advantage (Class 1 Vs. Class 5). I'd imagine Reed could somewhat mitigate this via elasticity, wrapping himself around Altair, which is one of his standard tactics.

Altair
Skill
Precog

Reed
AP
Durability
Hax
Intelligence

There's definitely an argument to be made for Altair, but I think Reed takes this.

Mister Fantastic FRA. His elasticity would be more than enough to compensate for any advantage Altair would have.

And just to get this concluded

MF FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back