• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 1, Match 8 Winter Schnee vs Princess Bubblegum

Tournament
Round 1, Match 8: Winter Schnee (RWBY) (@Spinoirr) vs Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time) (@Amelia_Lonelyheart)
Rules: Equal speed, Both at Low 7-B, today's location is Fire Mountain.

Quick plot: Schnee comes to Saturn Valley, where was ruins after previous battle, she sees in fire mountains Princess Bubblegum in elemental form and suspects her as the one who caused it. Consciously she tells herself that she can let that thing alive, and rushed forward to battle her.

Winter:

Bubblegum:

Inconclusive:

Alright frist things frist, winter can fly while PB can't really move in this key and aura can actually protect the user from getting turned to gold in the light novels

Alright frist things frist, winter can fly while PB can't really move in this key and aura can actually protect the user from getting turned to gold in the light novels
shouldn't be added in the profiles i mean for everyone?

Yeah but I need to find the scan of it because I remember reading that.

Anyways winter mostly fights with her sword or summons and semblance that can shoot element attacks

So winter has more mobility (can fly around) and is stronger as well as her speed amp via time dilation, probably useing fire Manipulation against PB

i vote Winter not only she can dodge the transutation but she can amp her stats with her glyphs, attacks with the swords ect
and for Spinoirr reasons

Ok what about the
"As the Elemental of Candy, Bonnie has access to: Matter, Energy and Reality Manipulation (It was stated that The Elementals created and destroyed by melding their imaginations upon the Matrix of Matter and Energy, Elementals were stated to be equal to the Wizards, who can potentially "create and destroy as they please" on a cosmic scale by tapping into the power of Cosmic Imagination), Cosmic Awareness (Gets visions of the past and future due to being an elemental, can also get good or bad omens of the future)"

Part of PB's profile, does that even matter in this fight because I'm pretty sure she rarely used them if at all?

Ok what about the
"As the Elemental of Candy, Bonnie has access to: Matter, Energy and Reality Manipulation (It was stated that The Elementals created and destroyed by melding their imaginations upon the Matrix of Matter and Energy, Elementals were stated to be equal to the Wizards, who can potentially "create and destroy as they please" on a cosmic scale by tapping into the power of Cosmic Imagination), Cosmic Awareness (Gets visions of the past and future due to being an elemental, can also get good or bad omens of the future)"

Part of PB's profile, does that even matter in this fight because I'm pretty sure she rarely used them if at all?
I guess so, since it's mostly statements, and bubblegum doesn't uses that in combat.

Alright good to know. So this Match isn't a stomp so I would go with winter, but there is a chance she could use her semblance too much and break her aura or get actually hit however more times then not winter would probably be able to dodge

Bubblegum would probably put up a very hard fight, but Winter is arguably the better and more skilled fighter, can span ranged attacks while flying forever, and a variety of elemental attacks give her the victory.

And that's grace. When Grace of this fight would over I can surely start to work with round 2, which would include other combatants.

Back