• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Home Alone with a Monster Girl (Kevin McCallister Vs. Zombina)

XitSign

He/Him
Kevin's family has gone on a vacation to Japan but wouldn't you know it, they forgot Kevin. Again.

Now because of a comical misunderstanding while trying to sort this out, MON thinks that Kevin is a extra-species abusing mastermind and have sent Zombina to infiltrate the house and take Kevin down, but the international flight is going to take a while.

Meanwhile Kevin's family gets through to him to warn him that he's about to be attacked, and Kevin bunkers down to fortify the house.

And this senario is hilariously nonsensical but so is this match, lets do this.

---

So Kevin being in VS matches is currently a running joke in one of the discord servers I'm in, and I'm doing a match with Zombina so she's on the mind, and they blended into this wonderful bit of chaos.

Time to see if Kevin's traps will work on a professional commando who feels no pain, or if Zombina's brash nature will get her in over her head against this child prodigy.

---

Kevin McCallister Vs. Zombina, fight takes place at the McCallister residence with Zombina starting outside and Kevin starting inside, Kevin has had 1 day of prep-time to set up traps and Zombina has has the same amount of time to gear up and plan her infiltration of the house. Speed unequal (Zombina's only peak human and Kevin's own speed doesn't really matter), and Zombina is trying to take Kevin alive.

What am I doing with this thread???

Kid with too much time on his hands: 0

Anime zombie with guns: 7

Normal police show up and defuse the situation: 0

Last edited:
I uh, what non-memey stance does kevin stand actually? The fact anime zombo over here is incapable of feeling pain (from what Im aware of) renders some of the traps kinda useless, like the stairs full of tar (as-in the nail placed into it to cause someone pain walking down it, tar is still tar to zombie gorl I think.)

this is still a beautiful mashup of memery.

Glad you enjoy the meme. I was quite pleased with how this one came together.

Mainly incap or destruction of her head. If Zombina's torn apart in a way where loses both arms she won't be able to put herself back together, and a good enough blow to the head will re-kill her.

Zombina's counter is absolutely the lack of pain, and her own skill and tactics. So it makes it a war of attrition kinda. How many traps will Zombina run into trying to get Kevin, and how many can she tank without getting ripped up or killed.

Glad you enjoy the meme. I was quite pleased with how this one came together.

Mainly incap or destruction of her head. If Zombina's torn apart in a way where loses both arms she won't be able to put herself back together, and a good enough blow to the head will re-kill her.

Zombina's counter is absolutely the lack of pain, and her own skill and tactics. So it makes it a war of attrition kinda. How many traps will Zombina run into trying to get Kevin, and how many can she tank without getting ripped up or killed.
I guess Kevin's starting point where decide that. Also she can repair herself, as a quote from the VS battle page;
" While Zombina can still be injured, due to her undead nature no injury, no matter how severe, seems to have any effect on her. This is proven when she doesn't hesitate to perforate herself with bullets just to hit someone standing behind her. In fact, the only thing she complains about is that the bullets stuck in her body would add to her weight. Zombina even comments on her own invulnerability, as when Tionishia fell on top of her, Zombina said this was the only reason she wasn't dead yet. Even when a gigantic plant monster stepped on her, and later both that same monster and a gigantic Suu fell on top of her, Zombina seemingly received no injuries. Even if Zombina's body gets damaged, she can simply repair it manually, such as by sewing severed body parts back together, or getting new parts entirely."
However Im unaware if her head can be decapacitated and revived as VS battle wiki doesnt clarify this and I havent see the show from her.

However it'll be interesting to see how many of young willy wonka's fun contraptions the weeb dead redemption can go through in this theoretical senario.

I guess Kevin's starting point where decide that. Also she can repair herself, as a quote from the VS battle page;
" While Zombina can still be injured, due to her undead nature no injury, no matter how severe, seems to have any effect on her. This is proven when she doesn't hesitate to perforate herself with bullets just to hit someone standing behind her. In fact, the only thing she complains about is that the bullets stuck in her body would add to her weight. Zombina even comments on her own invulnerability, as when Tionishia fell on top of her, Zombina said this was the only reason she wasn't dead yet. Even when a gigantic plant monster stepped on her, and later both that same monster and a gigantic Suu fell on top of her, Zombina seemingly received no injuries. Even if Zombina's body gets damaged, she can simply repair it manually, such as by sewing severed body parts back together, or getting new parts entirely."
However Im unaware if her head can be decapacitated and revived as VS battle wiki doesnt clarify this and I havent see the show from her.

However it'll be interesting to see how many of young willy wonka's fun contraptions the weeb dead redemption can go through in this theoretical senario.
Yep, that is correct, she can sew parts back on, but doesn't seem to be able to control anything that isn't connected to her head. So if she loses an arm she can put it back on, but if she loses her head she's incapped (unless it's destroyed...then she's just dead) so losing both arms and/or her head is basically a Kevin win via incapacitation.

Course, her parts take some good force to knock off, she might need to take multiple hits from some of the more forceful traps

Yep, that is correct, she can sew parts back on, but doesn't seem to be able to control anything that isn't connected to her head. So if she loses an arm she can put it back on, but if she loses her head she's incapped (unless it's destroyed...then she's just dead) so losing both arms and/or her head is basically a Kevin win via incapacitation.

Course, her parts take some good force to knock off, she might need to take multiple hits from some of the more forceful traps
Guess my next question is how much lead can she pump from outside the house?

Unless she likes to gung ho into battle arenas then kevin might just win purely from his rube goldberg contraptions.

Stupid amount, Zombina's got a lot of guns and 'spray and pray' are her favorite types. Automatics and shotguns a plenty.

But actually yeah. Her battle style is kinda Gung-Ho, kinda commando. She is officially trained to do, and will make use of, stealth infiltrations (that's where her Stealth Mastery comes from), and will even 'play dead' and pretend taking a hit killed her so that she can spy on her targets or catch opponents off guard (no one suspects the corpse might get back up). ...But when stealth goes out the window, it goes out hard. She can be bullheaded when she drops her professionalism.

She'll likely attempt to get in without being detected, but once she knows her cover's blown she might stop bothering with being sneaky. Other than playing dead, even with her cover blown she sometimes still uses that trick.

Stupid amount, Zombina's got a lot of guns and 'spray and pray' are her favorite types. Automatics and shotguns a plenty.

But actually yeah. Her battle style is kinda Gung-Ho, kinda commando. She is officially trained to do, and will make use of, stealth infiltrations (that's where her Stealth Mastery comes from), and will even 'play dead' and pretend taking a hit killed her so that she can spy on her targets or catch opponents off guard (no one suspects the corpse might get back up). ...But when stealth goes out the window, it goes out hard. She can be bullheaded when she drops her professionalism.

She'll likely attempt to get in without being detected, but once she knows her cover's blown she might stop bothering with being sneaky. Other than playing dead, even with her cover blown she sometimes still uses that trick.
Then my vote goes to her. All she has to do is see kevin watching her and play dead to get a sneak attack, shoot him in his legs with literally whatever her weakest rounds are to humans, and then go in to capture the 8 / 10 y/o.

Or she could just get fed up with the 1st few traps, say "to hell with it" and start filling the house with more lead than my tap water, seeing how you said she's fine with taking him dead or live if it comes down to it.

There is an amazing amount of black comedy to the idea of one of America's most beloved child characters getting gunned down by an anime zombie who likes to take her shirt off...This is what VS Threads are designed for.

One For Zombina...though should I remove her willingness to kill to make it easier on Kevin?

There is an amazing amount of black comedy to the idea of one of America's most beloved child characters getting gunned down by an anime zombie who likes to take her shirt off...This is what VS Threads are designed for.

One For Zombina...though should I remove her willingness to kill to make it easier on Kevin?
I mean, you could, but I would still keep my vote the way it is, just she'd have to figure a way to lure kevin out from his hiding place (if he is hiding and not watching her from a doorway and whatnot we see him do time and time again, I could grab clips of it but eh) and just do the sneak attack and immobilize him. Just be the difference of going into a non-lethal trap and accidentally being beheaded.

Point taken in that case, honestly.

I'll still give it to him to give him the best chance possible.

Another for the zombie (this has been my favorite thread in a long time)

I mean, between the two Zombina at least has the advantage of: "Being an actual combatant character with weapons and several combat applicable abilities"

...Rachnera sets up traps, yoinks people, and that's about the extent of her capabilities. XD

And another for the weeb zombie.

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving for me.

Another for the zombie (this has been my favorite thread in a long time)

I mean, between the two Zombina at least has the advantage of: "Being an actual combatant character with weapons and several combat applicable abilities"

...Rachnera sets up traps, yoinks people, and that's about the extent of her capabilities. XD
Well if you want to, i'll making the thread later in morning after i wake up

Zombina FRA
Her being knocked out by a lucky shot with a trap is unlikely, considering her type 2 immortality, pain immunity and how much of a damage sponge she is. Imo the only traps that can actually deal lasting damage are the fire related ones, but she received military training and has good reflexes, so she would probably know to drop and roll.
By the time she meets mccalister and is covered in needles, burns and wounds and seemingly unfazed i think he will know it's wise to just give up and go.

Pfft, thank goodness

If I can't count thread votes how will my calcs ever be trusted?

Back