• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok this could be an absolutely terrible idea, but here we are! Definitely worried about a stomp but this might turn out inconclusive at best.

Speed is equalized, Edo Tensei Itachi being used.

Itachi Uchiha: 0

Reinhard Van Astrea: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (CyborgSakumo, Rocker1189, Imouto-Tan, Sonicflare9, KingTempest, OneBleachHurricane, SheevShezarrine)

Last edited:
Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that places whoever Itachi establishes eye contact with in an illusion where Itachi can control the passage of time freely. The victim can spend years within Tsukuyomi, and only a few moments would pass in real time. He usually uses this time to torture victims and break their minds, kill them in certain cases, place mental trauma on them, show them any illusions of his choosing, or simply mind control them.
The target's body is completely paralyzed while under its effects, but it's so fast in real time that it doesn't really matter.
Itachi also has an assortment of other genjutsu at his disposal, but Tsukuyomi is by far his most powerful.

As for the Totsuka Blade, it's an intangible blade that seals away whatever it pierces into a genjutsu world contained in a Sake gourd.

Itachi obviously also has all the regular Sharingan shenanigans, such as prediction, power mimicry, info analysis, enhanced sight, illusions and mind control, etc.
He can use clones to scout the enemies' abilities, gain information, or cause distractions. He can also make them explode.
He also has Amaterasu, which ignites whatever he's looking at with flames that can't be extinguished and ignore durability. The only way to avoid it is to escape the focal point of his gaze before the Jutsu is cast.
He's very intelligent, cautious, and pragmatic, and usually assesses the situation accurately to exploit any weaknesses his enemy may have.

Not gonna vote, but thought I'd explain some of Itachi's abilities for the memes. You're welcome.

Also everything I just said GG!!!!!!!!!!

Have you checked Reinhard’s resistances? He has resistance to illusion creation, soul manipulation, mind manipulation, and a bunch more stuff.

Genjutsu shouldn’t work and I imagine that the Totsuka Blade works via soul manipulation.

He can resist Sirius ability which affected one of the major cities of Lugnica, which if i remember correctly has 200,000 people.

Just hearing her voice, seeing her or being in her presence puts you under her ability, she shows up and mind controls a crowd of people in a busy area, then later on using speakers or something broadcast her voice throughout the entire city and makes everyone anxious and agitated making people fight each other.

Reinhard literally makes Itachi his bitch due to his first and Proceeding Attack Immunity coupled with his Reactive Power Level would allow him to avoid the Amaterasu and Totsuka Blade attacks after they both miss him the first time. Even if Itachi does kill him he won't stay dead so Itachi would have to somehow get him with the Totsuka Blade before Rein adapts to it and dodges it faster.

I am not sure if Rein's ability to cut through space matters too much because I don't think that Susanoo protects against that

Also, doesn't Itachi's disease prevent him from spamming his strongest moves which he will need to do in order to even get Rein?

Just my two cents because I haven't seen anybody talk about Rein

EDIT: Do correct me if I am wrong about Rein in anyway

Last edited:
He can resist Sirius ability which affected one of the major cities of Lugnica, which if i remember correctly has 200,000 people.

Just hearing her voice, seeing her or being in her presence puts you under her ability, she shows up and mind controls a crowd of people in a busy area, then later on using speakers or something broadcast her voice throughout the entire city and makes everyone anxious and agitated making people fight each other.
Only Uchihas can leave Tsukuyomi anyway.

Well, only Uchihas can break Tsukuyomi, so a combo of Tsukuyomi + Totsuka should guarantee Itachi's victory.

Voting Itachi.

Ok so I'm going inconclusive if this is edo itachi.

Itachi's tsukyomi isn't a valid wincon as reinhard has resistances against better mind manip, as well as illusion creation.

Reinhard has regen negation so he might be capable of permanently harming itachi but not sure , because itachi has low godly regen.

Totsuka blade is questionable as a win con as reinhard has resistance to BFR and Illusion creation though not sealing, but regardless Reinhard is capable of always dodging the first time an attack is performed against him and all proceeding attacks(don't question it he's designed to be broken AF).

Amateratsu is a long distance attack so it can't hit him.

The AP gap isn't that big of a deal as reinhard has infinite ressurection and low mid regeneration, and reinhard has reactive power level so he'd probably just get stronger than itachi and several non AP methods of attacking(cutting through space, sleep manip , etc).

I'm voting inconc just because I'm not sure if Reinhard's regen negation would work on itachi.

How high is the negation
We've only seen it work against High Mid Regen so it probably wouldn't work here, so I'm sticking with inconclusive reinhardt does have sleep manipulation, but the only showing we have of it is against a character far weaker than himself so too iffy to use it as a wincon.
I see this fight basically going on forever as reinhardt has infinite resurrection and itachi has infinite regeneration, and itachi's hax won't work against reinhardt.

Reinhard's regen negation is High-Mid, but it can become Low-High if he wants to since he could gain Theresia's blessing which prevents cellular regeneration, not useful here though.

Back