• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pesky dust (Ben 10) vs Darkrai

Sleep hax is usally a sort of mindhax, which Dark types resist by default, it might also be biological in this case but Darkrai's intangible iirc.

Speed's equal, unless you mean the relative speed of their haxes.

Sleep hax is usally a sort of mindhax, which Dark types resist by default, it might also be biological in this case but Darkrai's intangible iirc.

Speed's equal, unless you mean the relative speed of their haxes.

alright ok. I meant the speed each one pulls out their hax.

Darkrai is comparable to Palkia and Dialga, in addition to having many other ways to attack without using dream manipulation, his dream manipulation can also cause physical damage to opponents, while pesky dust has never shown comparable achievements, Darkrai fra

In addition, the dream manipulation of pesky dust is more comparable to attacks like "spore" as they use powder to activate its effects

this even gives an advantage to pesky dust, since ironically, the attack with more vhance to hit that puts the opponent to sleep that darkrai has and hypinosis, which only has a 60% chance of hitting

Darkrai's range is far greater "Multiversal, likely Multiversal+ with attacks and abilities" and his sleep hax is thought based

so Darkrai should take this pretty easily

I hate how this fair.

This must be the fairest match with the largest tier disparity on the wiki.

Darkrai's range is far greater "Multiversal, likely Multiversal+ with attacks and abilities" and his sleep hax is thought based

so Darkrai should take this pretty easily
still, his hax accuracy is not so good, 60% chance of hitting and the best he has of moves that leave the opponent asleep, even though speed of thought, pesky just has a better chance of hitting the darkrai

I mean Pesky only has one option and Darkrai AP stomps him massively so I must ask, what does Darkrai start with?

Do we account for RNG? If not then I think Darkrai takes this. Darkrai doesn't need to use much of any effort to actually kill Pesky. He just needs to hit Pesky with a projectile to kill him.

still, his hax accuracy is not so good, 60% chance of hitting and the best he has of moves that leave the opponent asleep, even though speed of thought, pesky just has a better chance of hitting the darkrai
accuracy is game mechanics

either way Darkrai's hax is faster since its thought based or he could just Teleport away from Pesky since he'll know about her sleep manip thanks to Precognition then just hit her with a Dark Pulse or something

Do we account for RNG? If not then I think Darkrai takes this. Darkrai doesn't need to use much of any effort to actually kill Pesky. He just needs to hit Pesky with a projectile to kill him.
if we don't count RNG, darkrai obliterates the fairy, if we count, I think it is unlikely that the pokemon that represents nightmares will not start trying to put the opponent to sleep, his own pokedex says that he puts those around him in nightmares as a way of defend and expel them from his territory

accuracy is game mechanics

either way Darkrai's hax is faster since its thought based or he could just Teleport away from Pesky since he'll know about her sleep manip thanks to Precognition then just hit her with a Dark Pulse or something
isn't his Precognition based on a pokemon move? I don't think it's passive
seen in a couple threads that its mentioned as thought based
I didn't find it on his wiki or looking at bulbapedia

Back