• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Issei Hyoudou(Grace)

Issei has some deadly hax in his profile so as naruto and naruto has shadow clones to move from 1 to thousands soo......

Naruto has always his analytical prediction abilities to dodge Issei attacks

and the TBS will one shot him

Issei has some deadly hax in his profile so as naruto and naruto has shadow clones to move from 1 to thousands soo......
And first he will be hard to Issei to find the real Naruto and most importantly he can always use the Harem Jutsu to distract Issei for a Moment to hit with the tbs

Well, I haven't read DxD up to the Arms part, but I'm pretty sure he normally blasts his enemies with energy? In which case TSB can be used as a shield to protect against that.

If Naruto uses his harem or sexy jutsu he absolutely gets the chance to strike him and probably win, but that's not the most in-character thing, especially against an armored due in a mecha. Issei using his abilities smartly would beat him rather casually, so I'm not too confident.

I won't vote for now, but if someon e can tell me where Issei uses this transformation, I could check his go-to and how it'd go against Naruto.

Well, I haven't read DxD up to the Arms part, but I'm pretty sure he normally blasts his enemies with energy? In which case TSB can be used as a shield to protect against that.

If Naruto uses his harem or sexy jutsu he absolutely gets the chance to strike him and probably win, but that's not the most in-character thing, especially against an armored due in a mecha. Issei using his abilities smartly would beat him rather casually, so I'm not too confident.

I won't vote for now, but if someon e can tell me where Issei uses this transformation, I could check his go-to and how it'd go against Naruto.
Which transformantion?

also most of his attacks are more like beams of energy wich Naruto can dodge thanks to analytical prediction

Last edited:
Knowing Issei' nature, Harem no Jutsu definitely would work against Issei. It's in character for Naruto to use that, and Issei doesn't seem to resist Existence Erasure, so Naruto wins with TSB.

Naruto uses it very sparingly, and I don't think that would be what he thinks off against someone armored and armed like Issei.

And no, Issei specializes in fighting naked women, if the harem jutsu was used, he'd just be able to precog whatever Naruto intends to do through his boobs.

Naruto uses it very sparingly, and I don't think that would be what he thinks off against someone armored and armed like Issei.

And no, Issei specializes in fighting naked women, if the harem jutsu was used, he'd just be able to precog whatever Naruto intends to do through his boobs.
it would be just a moment, enough for Naruto to distract Issei and hit with the tbs

also if that is the case then why not using the reverse harem to surprise Issei if he thinks to use again the normal harem like:

if he possibly fail the first attempt Naruto will use the reverse Harem, Issei thinking that he will use again the normal one he will be surprised enough to be hit by tbs

That is not remotely in-character. Naruto used the harem jutsu few enough times that it can be counted on a hand, and most are against the self-proclaimed pervert. Let alone using the reverse harem.

He is not going to use it against someone whose body he can't even see under the armor, who also happens to be blasting planetary level dakka at him.

And just a moment? No, speed is equal and Issei gets the ability to predict Naruto's intention if he transforms into a naked woman, the TSBs wouldn't get to travel a meter before Issei realizes what Naruto's doing and dodges.

That is not remotely in-character. Naruto used the harem jutsu few enough times that it can be counted on a hand, and most are against the self-proclaimed pervert. Let alone using the reverse harem.

He is not going to use it against someone whose body he can't even see under the armor, who also happens to be blasting planetary level dakka at him.

And just a moment? No, speed is equal and Issei gets the ability to predict Naruto's intention if he transforms into a naked woman, the TSBs wouldn't get to travel a meter before Issei realizes what Naruto's doing and dodges.
okay but Issei wouldn't hit Naruto too since you know the analytical prediction abilities like:

Extrasensory Perception (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances), Analytical Prediction (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly), Clairvoyance (Sensed and gained information about the events of the Fourth Shinobi World War from an island that isolates foreign chakra),Emotion Detection (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Analytical Prediction (He can predict the next move of his opponent by sensing their negative emotions),

and Naruto can always use the magnet release to immobilize Issei since he has an armor the magnet realease will absolutely work

also Paralysis inducement thanks to blackrecevers or TBS

use the TBS to attacks Issei wich they can be used to create the rasenshurikens or/and for erase Issei attacks

and he can even use Kurama

Naruto doesn't use Harem no Jutsu regularly, and it doesn't seem very logical to me to use it against a giant mecha heading his way. You are considering prior knowledge of Issei's nature that he would not have here.

I won't vote now, but have to remove the 2 votes for Naruto, that argument has already been debunked.

Naruto doesn't use Harem no Jutsu regularly, and it doesn't seem very logical to me to use it against a giant mecha heading his way. You are considering prior knowledge of Issei's nature that he would not have here.

I won't vote now, but have to remove the 2 votes for Naruto, that argument has already been debunked.
okay i removed them but my other arguments are understable
okay but Issei wouldn't hit Naruto too since you know the analytical prediction abilities like:

Extrasensory Perception (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances), Analytical Prediction (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly), Clairvoyance (Sensed and gained information about the events of the Fourth Shinobi World War from an island that isolates foreign chakra),Emotion Detection (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Analytical Prediction (He can predict the next move of his opponent by sensing their negative emotions),

and Naruto can always use the magnet release to immobilize Issei since he has an armor the magnet realease will absolutely work

also Paralysis inducement thanks to blackrecevers or TBS

use the TBS to attacks Issei wich they can be used to create the rasenshurikens or/and for erase Issei attacks

and he can even use Kurama

Against Madara and Kaguya, this Naruto didn't start with Kage Bunshin. I see the odds of Issei AP one-shots are relatively higher than Naruto TSO one-shots.

Ngl, planetary level dakka it's scarier now.

Against Madara and Kaguya, this Naruto didn't start with Kage Bunshin. I see the odds of Issei AP one-shots are relatively higher than Naruto TSO one-shots.

Ngl, planetary level dakka it's scarier now.
again Naruto can dodge his attacks thanks to the powers i mentioned above

and while didn't start with it doesn't mean that he can't use it

How long Issei could maintaining his AxA forms?
a short period of time

the profile doesn't say much but if Naruto can dodge the hit with his sensories abilities or even better erase with the TBS he could probably win

How? they literally erase anything and Issei doesn't resist existence erasure

also short time limit for Issei is pretty much the key of this match
NLF.
Kakashi managed to send TSB to Kamui, the attack wasn't erased.

Anyway, you is considering that Issei would never touch Naruto. If he sees that his attacks aren't working well, Teleportation or Statistics Amplification. Issei is far from being a struggling idiot.

Also, when did Naruto use TSB as his first moves?

again you are forgetting that the answerarms form has still the time limit wich is short period

Naruto can still dodge or erase the attacks with the tbs

Naruto has static amp too so he can enchand his speed as well

and for teleportation Naruto has still the analytical predictions , (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly),
and this extrasensory percetion (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances)

Naruto has static amp too so he can enchand his speed as well

and for teleportation Naruto has still the analytical predictions , (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly),
and this extrasensory percetion (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances)
Issei has Time Stop. He can combine it with Statistics Reduction and one-shots Naruto anyway.

Back