• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus ideas for GetBackers....please help.

Well basically the title. I keep trying out fights....i keep making stomps, single stomps and even 5 stomps instantly cus apparently my inability to find matches is on the next level....just terribad. So these are the fighters:

Ban Midou Main hax: Law Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Whatever the F Jagan is, EE among others.

Akabane Kuroudo Main Hax: Same as above, but without the Jagan. Type 8 based on law and type 9 based on avatar creation, Power Nullification, Power Modification

The Witch Quee Main Hax: Basically all of the above (besides law hax) as she's basically transcendential (like Akabane) and has the Jagan (like Ban). Though she is more like a legend so it's impossible to know what she'll start with.

Ginji Amano- Significantly weaker then all of the above, but still has Information Manipulation (and the bunch of powers that come with it, passive heat (being near him can boil your blood), can directly hit souls and some other stuff. In his last key he has all this, though still weaker in fights than Ban and Akabane.

Maria Noches - Not all that great of a figher really, but she has passive Turning Circle, some other magic stuff and Divine Design so eh. If you can find a match.

Divine Desig cards- Not nearly as haxed as the actual dudes but all of the above except Akabane have them. They have pretty good BFR (dimensional BFR), reality warping and some other negating stuff (can turn anything into an illusion, example if you decapitate them, they can just choose that to be an illusion due to having control over the Divine Design reality).

Der Kaiser- Well...he's non existent and has a weird Law, can create some beings, make illusions etc, but not really all that haxed.

Help me im desperate.

Hmm...u sure? He has no resistances against Law Manip and vs Passive Law Manip....i don't wanna make another stomp.

Odin against who doe?

Hmm there is a reason i didn't put the archiver there. Best not to do matches with him or Ginji's last key rn.

For Akabane, Ban and white queen you should just finish the revision of the Archiver before making matches as their powers completly depend on how powerfull it is.

For the other 3, unless they have 2-A hax too, you should try Giorno with GER and Yogiri Takatou

The revisions aren't gonna finish anytime soon really, since we'r still trying to find raw scans, but as i said it doesn't change much whether it is borderline 2-A (if they keep 2-A tiering they will become WAY above baseline 2-A's, however since the 2-A is still being questioned im not up to make that argument or thread since it'll be pointless if they lose the 2-A tier), or the highest 2-B on the site really. So matches are still ok.

Ginji does have 2-A stuff, though not as broken as the other 3. Maria and Der Kasier don't have anything at 2-A doe. Maria vs Giorno or Yogiri might be good, though Der Kaiser might stomp (even though he doesn't have good hax, he is non existent so...)

6-A Nanasho only has 2-A resistance to Mmind and Soul hax

meanwhileagainst 2-C Vecna it would probably not be a stomp

So 6-A Nanashi gets stomped?

As for Vecna only the 2-C version may be fair? What tier is her hax? (Also does she resist law manip?)

yep, Nanashi gets stomped

and Vecna is male and has some 2-A resistances, but i'm not sure if he resists 2-A law hax

Hmm. 2-A Shar may be a stomp. The 2-A tierings are a bit questionable for GetBackers rn so im only counting them as "baseline". If the og scans prove "infinite" they are gonna be the highest 2-A's on the site, then it can be fun. Rn 2-A D&D are best left out as they are pretty high into 2-A.

4-A Ao doesn't resist law manip so...stomp i guess.

Ao definitely resists Law Manip afaik, it's just not listed because reasons I guess

I'm also fairly certain that D&D god prop manip works on passive abilities

Hl3 or bust said:
Ao definitely resists Law Manip afaik, it's just not listed because reasons I guess
I'm also fairly certain that D&D god prop manip works on passive abilities
Ugh again with this, people really need to finish profiles.

Hmm...2-A passive prob manip? How does it work?

Probability Manipulation (Every action taken by all deities has the highest possibility of success, even in the face of absolute failure; they will always move before their opponent, deal critical damage, and so on; Ao's particular brand of this ability extends into infinity)

I don't see how that's helpful, that seems like a purely offensive probability manipulation, i don't see how having a high probability of success helps if there is a law saying "sry dude...you can't win". But this seems like a decent fight, i may try this out once Law Manip gets added to his profile.

It's pretty much like always rolling a nat 20

Is there any chance you can dodge? Then you do

Any chance that you deal exit damage? Then you do

ItsEliminationTime said:
For Maria, you can put her against this guy
I was thinking of putting Maria against Ajimu but not sure if that's a good idea.
Yeah Ajimu is a no go via Ban. About the Protege, idk.

Ok he might be good enough depending on how high into 2-A they are. If they are borderline it might be a good fight, if they are far above baseline, they stomp via passive fate hax until the GB guys get an actual tier and is not stuck between "highest 2-B" or "highest 2-A" untill we find the raw scans (we just treat them as borderline 2-A rn).

The fate hax only applies to ragna as he is the "Central Fiction" and he has the True Azure.

As for AP, they are only baseline 2-A or 2x Baseline at best.

It still works the same IIRC. I think, don't sue me

If we have 3 characters.

1 can reality warp the entire world which is a 2-A system (which is infinite universes), the 2nd just beat the 1st low diff, and the 3rd beat the 2nd at 1% power.

3rd character is still baseline 2-A, since his multiversal power is still borderline, he may have won vs the 1st but his limit is still the 2-A system.

Back